You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face

You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face.

Rugby < Football

60 years today!

>rugby uses far less protective gear
>the US has tried playing rugby and they’re too shit. Absolute wuss boys
>the colour of a jersey doesn’t matter shit. Stade Français aren’t a particularly great team.
>and compare the physical size of the two players.
>all murican fagball players are nignogs

Wear more protection faggit

Then it would defeat the “manly” argument. Then again muricans have never had a reputation for being smart. They can thank European scientists for all of their breakthroughs. So arguing with one has no merit.

>wears shirt that says orange
>its pink
is this a thing you brits do? like call french fries chips?

Orange is a company an it's a french team. Thanks for trying

Manly men crashing into each other sans pads and helmets, and you have the nerve to try and pretend the padded up pansies are tougher?

Pads are for women with periods ya fuckin girl.

>he doesn't know how hard the average NFL player hits

they wear protection for a reason faggot. There's enough severe injuries WITH padding on.

>frenchie needs to wear pink to tone down the manliness while the murrikan needs to pad himself to look more manly.

Every time

Yeah. They get injured even when protected.

Softer than wet fuckin tissue paper.

They wear pads for a reason, dipshit. "they wear padding so they're less tough" is not a valid argument.

Try playing in a football game in the NFL without padding and see how long you last. You'd be on a stretcher before the second quarter.

Let me state it again. The average NFL player hits harder and is larger than the average rugby player. Try again.

Rugby is football without pads, clearly a mans sport.

he's also blacker

>Roidraged "men" smashing into eachother
>Some of them wear protection, others don't
>They all break their spines equally
Fags call this shit sport, some flaming fags call it football to boot.

As an American, rugby is way fucking better than football
I played football for years till I got picked up for a rugby team in college
much better fuckin' sport

why the hell are you basement dwelling faggots actually in here fighting about this?

because they're insecure about playing rugby or football

The average NFL is fatter

NFL players: try playing rugby without your pads. You'd be on a stretcher before second period..

Okay shoulder-pads-face-paint-no-contact-mcgee.

Depends on the position. Your offensive/defensive linemen kinda have to be fat, you can't have some some tiny WR trying to defend the QB on the offensive line. You need big guys with mass.

You probably like soccer, too. You foreign faggot.

No, they wouldn't. Because Rugby players are not nearly as large and don't hit nearly as hard as an NFL player.

Yeah yeah. Pick your biggest and toughest, and put them against rugby players without their precious pads and watch them drop like the fucking wilting petals they are.

That's my point exactly, nfl players needs only to be fat. Rugby needs players with mass too but you can't win if one of your teammate can't run 10m without fainting

LOL our biggest guys would run over your tiny rugby players. I'd like to see a rugby player try to take on 6'5" 289 pound JJ Watt

Murican insecurity: The thread
>B-but it being circumcised makes it look bigger & girls like it more & I get laid more & I don't have to wash it as much as you cucked fags AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH MY CUT UP DICK STFU FAGGOT