I'm depressed as fuck. I have no friends or someone to talk. Feel like shit since few months ago...

I'm depressed as fuck. I have no friends or someone to talk. Feel like shit since few months ago. I have no skills to socialize, everytime I try to talk with someone my stupid brain blocks me and mute me, I have many topics to talk but face to face I have nothing to say. People just get bored and leave. Not sure what to do, how can I improve my social skills?. I'm so alone that I can die right now and nobody will care except my mother.

>no KYS please, I don't want to die yet, just need a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How old are you? Are you still virgin? Did you ever had a girlfriend?

Me too your not special nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

>how old are you?
>are you still virgin?
no
>do you ever had a girlfriend?
yes, just like two months and we finished

What do you do in your life? Do you have a job or hobby?

Go to a convention or something fag, meeting people ain't that hard there :^)

I play drums and learning guitar, also watch movies and listen music. I have a job but don't like it much just to pay my shit.

Welcome to Sup Forums. We are all deoressed fucks here

meh, you'll reach a point where nothing matters and you feel numb. however, if you insist on building upon your social skills perhaps you start small like chatting in a room full of people, then advance to small talk with random strangers you encounter along your day/week and next approach girls that interest you (be prepared for a lot of rejection and try not to take it too personal)

I'm a drummer too! You seem like a normal guy. Why are you so anxious with people?

>a chatroom full of people

I never took it personal any rejection, just feel frustrated when I can't talk in public. Anyway, I'll take your advice but as I said, when I need or want to talk with someone face to face, I havenĀ“t anything to say, my mind goes blank.

I don't know, as I said I haven't skills to talk and probably that makes me anxious. Which kind of music do you play?

=(

I used to like playing different genres, over all progressive rock. But now I don't play drums anymore (had many problems)
Speaking with people isn't that difficult, you could start listening the others. Asking simple questions.
And also you can use the "fake it till you make it" method. You have to act like you are confident.

How old are you?

>I have many topics to talk but face to face I have nothing to say

Same exact with me. I'm good at talking via text/instant messenger. But when it comes to f as certain to face, my god damn mind draws a blank

Nice, I'm from Mex by the way. If you want to search me on fb or not.

Pick up a hobby, or join some kind of club, it's pretty obvious it is easier to make friends with the same interests as u

Yeah, that is very frustrating.

I'm Italian. Sorry if i'm so slow to respond! I just try to write properly

Doesn't matter, I don't speak english correctly. Alex Alexander on fb if you want to add me.

So Alex, why don't you have any friends? You lost them or what?