How was your Halloween, Sup Forums?

How was your Halloween, Sup Forums?

Stayed at home, up until late contemplating suicide while refreshing the catalogue of this chinese cartoon website, waking up wanting to sleep again forever

>waking up wanting to sleep again forever

Pretty much this exactly, only I woke up and realized I was already half an hour late to work. The worst part is I don't even care anymore.

>ywn fuck a slutty harley quinn on halloween

Laughing at Bills fans who were shit talking me two days ago.

DELET THIS

Had a party at my place, lots of people came. I almost wished my gf wasn't there cause there was this really hot underage girl there.

I made one girl throw up lol. I was dressed up as Rick Sanchez and she couldn't stand me burping and looking at the green slime I had painted on my chin once she got too drunk.

Then we all danced to techno in my garage with strobe lights and a fog machine.

>tfw your gf dressed as Harley on halloween
>tfw she's a prude

I worked all day, came out to eat dinner.
Watched the newest ep of Walking Dead on Vudu and then crashed for 12 hours til my alarm went off to go back to work.
I have no life but sleep and work.

>gf

Nice try

stayed home because have the flu. watched hackers and the bob ross twitch stream

Went to a party, got drunk and high AS FACK, order two pizzas and ate them with some buds. So pretty good, op. How was yours?

>virginal harley
sounds hot

My Harleyween was pretty awesome.

>handing out candy to trick or treaters
>poo in loo family from around the block comes up with small son and teenage daughter
>also daughter's friend
>the girl looks like pic related but, you know, indian
>dressed as an evil cat
>i tell everyone how i like their costumes
>the teenage friend says, and i swear to fucking god, "you like the bad pussy?"
>I just cleared my throat and smiled

Pretty good. Went downtown with this girl i like and got fucked up and made out and more. Said we keep it to ourselves and never mention it to anyone cause she likes dude ( who told me he does not like her)

Imo it seems she does like me but is not sure what to do with her life

>i have half a dozen rubber masks and I couldn't decide what to wear
>figured I'd throw on a blue tee and a frog mask and pretend its a pepe costume
>first kids at the door
>drop a shitload of candy all over my porch because the eye slits are too narrow.

>later, decide to put a quick layer of black paint on an old NECA collectIble jason mask
>get nausea from spraypaint fumes because it's october and the windows arent open
>at one point change my mask, parents walking their kids see this through the window and skip my house

>stay up drinking homemade kalua and upper canada lager with a pal
>his costume is 'ziggy sawdust' wearing the Aladdin Sane makeup and lumberjack clothes
>I'm alternating between a fuming jason mask and a pink nylon ski mask he accuses of being underwear

>4AM
>friend goes to bed
>listlessly go home, get on my bicycle, peddle around wearing black mask
>half an hour later go home
>write a giant facebook posts about not succumbing to phonies
>pass out

Nice.

I can't even

Cuck

In what way is that cuck

You prepped her for someone else to fuck, fucking cuck.

Went to the same old pub crawl. Crowd is getting younger every year.

No you're getting older, grandpa.

>whynotboth.jpg

you seem to know a lot about this prepping, maybe you two could share some tips with each other?

I got drunk and tried to enjoy myself like every weekend.

The dude doesn't like her nor does he wanna fuck her.

I don't get it

went to a party because my roommates are actually social people

great

sounds awful.

went to an adult costume party saturday with the wife, took the kids trick-or-treating monday evening, good times

Did a 24 hour horror marathon.

Pic related is all the movies I watched in order.

Well I can be social, it's just not my usual thing. I had fun.

Halloween doesn't exist here except for a few little kids in costumes and the odd very minimally decorated house

Did you do this just to say you did? Being awake for that long becomes a chore and I lose enjoyment

Favorite of the bunch?

Mine was uneventful. No trick-or-treaters, got home late from work. Got to watch The Thing ('82) for the first time, so that was a pretty cool way to end it. Childs was the thing, wasn't he?

Kys normie faggot

Haram.

I guess, kinda at first. But it's my third year doing it.

Probably Scalps.

that's fucking hilarious

Had a costume party at my house, Nobody dressed up except for me and 3 other people. Luckily I was Frankenstein and just washed the facepaint off and looked pretty regular. Roomate invited a bunch of black people who drank all of the alcohol in the house and stole an xbox controller. Ended up not talking to anyone until the end of the party, where I hung out in the back yard smoking and watching Black Mirror S3. 4 guys came by to start talking about conspiracy therories. I pretended to be interested until 1 of them passed out on my lawn.

Best episode of season 3 was San Junipero

this is me every night

You better impregnate her and start a family or at least fuck her while she's in that outfit