Currently many things are above me
such as
sky
ceiling
cloud
people living in flat
hello
i will answer till boredom

what is the purpose of me even being alive honestly like holy shit i want to end it all sometimes but other times im chill with my comfy military job but there's always that slight urge to just take the HK416 and aim at my face

Can I ask you a question?

u high?

Are minorities real, or just holograms made by the Jews to make the superior white race weaker?

Hello
You are living because
hello
i am not of high enough status above you to dictate your actions
hello
i am not currently very high above sea level

what are your coordenates?

hello
Yes

Niggers?

>because im bored
>why you bored?
>hello
i will answer till boredom
witch is it?

hello
i do not contain the ability to locate myself using military standard coordinate systems
hello
that is coorect

Hello
Statements are not exclusive
i am bored
i shall responded till i am bored

till you have become more bored
or become border

Hello
correct

What shall be the best way to kill a once loved individual?

Do you have a name?

do you hello too often op?

Do you?

hello
A no longer loverd individual is similar if not same to a never loved individual
thus killing is similar
hello
correct
hello
i hello as i want hello
hello
i do not

how do you hello as you want OP?

hello
when i want to hello i then choose hello as my word to use from my vocabulary to comunicate with other sentient individuals

Are you bored like i am?

What is the correct political ideology?

how do you say thanks in wapanese

i am boreder than all of you hello

hello
as i am unable to detect your boredom from a single question not spoken but typed to me over theonline network i cannot compare my boredom with one of yours
hello
any political ideology is acceptibale provided you accept that certain people will dislike you for it regardless
hello
i only speek english
hello
how is it you can compaire from such limit information

Can i buy your art?

hello
it is mine

is this all a dream?

what's your favorite animal

Which animal has the best prehensile dick?

>what's your favorite animal
this is a comment not a question.

Is this heaven?

in chess, if playing black. is it better to castle on kings side or queens? and why?

hello
Dreamys are nice bad
hello
i am like of many an animals they are the good and i pet
hello
abort responce
hello
coment is question to me if i desire
hello
hello
hello
heaven is a concept that is logically unsustainable but you may believe it is so if you want to
hello
i am bad at chess move pawn for extra queens and dominate weeks

What's your favourite film?

hello
Watching movie i do not common
i like world of tommorow
only 16 min
leave time for eating of popcornes

Why autistic is an insult

hello
comparison of someone of low ability to someone incabable of high ability is imply that person is worse that ungood and therefor insult occurs

Should I stick my penis in it?

Traps : Is it gay?

hello
rape makes a fun a bad so ask for a correct before penis
hello
gay is a meaningless term if fun then do else then you should no

I'm a 7/10 guy, 26, who just got asked out by a 16 yo girl, maybe a 6/10. I told her no.

She said she's willing to wait to be 18, but she's been screwed before by other people who told her similar in the past.

Does this mean I've taken a step towards being a functioning member of society?

Hello
Are you happy?
Why aren't I happy?
Does she want me back?
Has she already moved on that fast?
How did your day go?

hello
I am not a function one, so i cannot truly tell you if you are assended. however your restraint shows great golden heart in you
hello
I have long sinced given up on the happy, and while i cannot speek for your case in mine, the one i refer to as my love is long gone and not associated any longer. i cannot trully help with your life, but if i have given some of the comfort in relateability then i am the gladness
my day was fine

Hello

How much wood could a Woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Be or not be?

hello
woodchucks chuck about 700 pounds sterling of woods
hello
bees are nice

Just fine? What day has been your favorite?
I'm sorry you've given up on the happy, I understand more than you know. My love is long gone as well, I shouldn't even dream of her if I'm the one who ended it. You have given me comfort in relatability sir, be the gladness.
How often do you want to die?

Are traps gay?

hello
i cannot consider a day that is the best, most days i feel mundane or sadness.
i wish to death always but the possibility is the nothing so i choose to live life first.
i am the gladness that i could help person
hello
question was answers at the earlier, gay is irrelevant if it is the fun.

hello
are these pictures that you're just drawing as you go or is there a place where I can find your art? i really like these pictures
also what should I call you?

You seem's like a good personne

hello
i am creating the creations as i go, however i try to have some ready before the questiones arive.

i wish not to share my true name to thoose i have not comunicated with via our vocal holes.
You may give me whatever name you like.
hello
i am very gladness that you thinks

I like you and your happiness matters to me
I am not happy you cannot consider a best day, is there anything I can do to help? I want you to feel better. you deserve it.

I have 0 motivation, what can I do?

Will you accept my blowjob?

hello
while i am the sadness i am more of the privalige than others. The fact that you care is enougth, i can deal with my problems.
Hello
i also have 0 motivations. if you want to do something but ares not the motivated to do it then your not in the really wanting to do it, so you should probably fix the thats.
Provided the healthyness is with you and it would not be of major inconveniance to me i would accept.

fucking dickhead i will

hello
i am sorry that i did not hello to you
as long as both partys consent this i hope this will be a fun for you

I don't care about you

Hello
What are your hobbies?
Passions? What do you like?

hello
this is a mean
hello
i enjoy videos game . i also enjoy the design of them. i regularly watch animations and like horror.

I think that one of my only friend stick whit my by pity. What to do?

i am in a similar situation. simply display the gratitude, and work to outclass him in all skills so that you may become the better half and he will be the one of pity

How can manage time?

when you think thread will die?

hello
managing time is not a strongsuit of the me, so i cannot assist you in this the mannor.

i myself have demonstrated it at the now, as it has become lated enougth im my area of existance that i must sleep to regain my energy.

as i have broken my promise and not continued untill my true borden it is under consideration by the me that i might perform this set of questioning answers at a laterer timeand date.

this should also answer before i depart however i have yet to recieve anysort of name from as such if anyone wishes to suggest something of witch to call me on future occasions then now would be the time to peform this action

questionfag

deontology or utilitarianism