If you could redesign the penis/male reproductive system what would you do?

If you could redesign the penis/male reproductive system what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ytTVFwoTZHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Add more neurons and make it more even sensitive when hard and get rid of smegma hoarding foreskin.

I’d say make it fair for all men to have the same size so women wouldn’t judge you based on it but who you are

t. married man with a 6” dick

Make it closer to my mouth

Lower body temperature internal testicles

kill the jews so they stop taking away peoples foreskins

In my case, I'd appreciate it if the urge to use it was optional.

Yeah, random boners suck

Grow up and get a life. Really. Take a step back a look at what you're making threads about.

Put the balls in your mouth

Yeah man exactly what I was thinking...

you're a fag

orgasms would yield massive increase in sperm volume. basically the same amount when you take a long piss in the morning, except with cum. that is all.

keekls

bump

Decreased sensitivity when in the flaccid state. No more problems getting kicked in the balls.

Also shoots confetti after orgasming

No cooldown period after cumming

Can orgasm over and over

I would give males a vagina and replace the clitoris with a penis. It'll expand many times in size during arousal, but normally it's really small.

youtu.be/ytTVFwoTZHY

Confetti everywhere, like clown bukkake

I know it sounds like bullshit, but that's me. If I'm horny enough, I can orgasm and keep right on fucking to a second orgasm.

When I was younger (I'm 40 now) I could do it three times in a row sometimes.

You penis stops growing at the age of 10 years but you it grows everytime you fuck a woman.
The growth limit is 23 centimeters.

Make mine bigger

Make them multicolored, or the color changes based on your mood

If the girl is hot enough, that will happen to me

I would put a retractable shell, like that of a turtle's over my junk so some cunt can't use my nuts to drop me to my knees with a kick.

/thread

add dog like knot

Pee is stored in the balls

>Add more nerve endings to increase pleasure
>Move balls inside to avoid injury. Sperm have evolutionary trait to survive higher internal temps
>Decrease cooldown time after orgasm

remove refrtactory period.

Make it reversible, for two reasons. One so you could keep it out of harms way and from getting squeezed in your pants when working or bouncing around when running. Two, so you could get fucked in it!

Internal balls means hot sperm.
Hot sperm leads to male infertility.

How do I make mine more straight? It kinda points left when I get boner.

You missed the part where he specifically addressed that.

Wow, a thread presenting a unique question that sparks discussion?
BAD! NOT ON MY Sup Forums!
SAGE!

>never run out of semen
>able to cum like a whale on meth,shoot huge unrealistic loads,big enough to fill 2 shot glasses
>no cooldown period
>can change length at will
>make balls and cock immune to damage and pain

Multiple dicks.

Make it taste like chocolate and ejaculate money

That’s normal-ish. It’s something I’ve put significant thought and research into.

If you stand and get a boner and it points less than 30 degrees, doctors don’t want to do anything to help, because it works.

There’s a device you can wear but I don’t see the point if it works well enough without needing a doctor.

The first line of actual treatment is an injection *shudder*. The doc puts a needle on the internal callous on your dick.

Next is surgery, which has two versions. The standard straightening actually will make it shorten the longer of the two inflatable blood balloons in your dick.

The much more drastic that is only recommended if you have ED is the internal pump. Since it just inflated your dick.

If you want more info you want to look up Peyronie’s. That’s the medical word for bent dick. The proverbial “penis doctor/surgeon” is a urologist.

Hope that helps.

i would take the rounded up-curve off of mine`~~

-Semen volume and force increased, but...
-Kegel muscles that you can control to regulate how much cum comes out.
-Conscious release of sperm from the testicles. (Shooting blanks on purpose.)
-The rectum and anus would lubricate like a vagina during arousal, and the anus would have as many nerve endings as a clitoris.
- Male nipples would be more sensitive to sexual sensation.
- The tongue would be longer, and more agile.