How do you get nudes outta people? Just need some advice

How do you get nudes outta people? Just need some advice.

ey grl send me dem titties

You just have to be the first one to DM them when they're horny.

This will probably work because it sounds so fucking stupid. Just ask but make it sound dumb and playful.

Showeth me thy nak'd corse, wench!

got more of her?

Send unrequested dick pics, but make sure you send them to every girl you know, its a numbers game.

well, i’m a girl. play nice, act like you care, compliment her, say you feel sexual things is a show of total devotion (only after lots of talking do you bring that up), act cute or totally sexy (i’ll give you tips if you want), then ask if you can see more of her “beautiful” body. say something along the lines of “you’re so beautiful, if i was with you right now, i wouldn’t be able to hold back. my passion for you is so unimaginable. please, let me see more of your body.” something fuckin gay like that haha. follow up if you’d like. ill tell you what you need to know.

get the fuck outta here with that beta ass faggot shit

Femanon is correct. I've used gay cheesy lines like that and gotten plenty.

M'lady

hey femanon — can we see more of your “beautiful” body? don’t forget time stamp pls

tits or gtfo, useless whore.

LOL this is NOT how you do it. Go kill yourself nigger faggot.

Idk guys,

Trips of truth here...

tell some guys at Sup Forums that you have a girls kik, and you will get a lot of nude pictures

Haley B?

I know some, but they aren't technically... Legal.

uh oh

well for starters like femanon said, talk to them for a bit first. you have to get the thought in her mind ,but ultimately it must be her idea/decision. good luck.

>14 when I met her
>friend zone first, still asked for nudes
>finally got some
>finally made her my girl
>never ever stopped asking for or taking nudes of her
>she got used to it
>she expects it and submits

It starts when they are young and imo it's a little dependant on the guy before you.

Now she's over 20 years old and I get quality nudes whenever I want
>pic related

Post more

I post her and this full set all the time in pics you shoudlt share. About to drive home or else I would post more. Repost and request someone here might have saved the whole set

Trips of truth. But you gotta be careful, I’m not a sperg or anything, but i am dumb enough to fuck it up.

Have Kik mine is 9inchdestroyer9

Nah don't share that way. Only 4chins

>luckyredlight

Does she have Kik

Have any breast pics

Is it poor etiquette to screenshot all nudes received on Snapchat? Or is it expected?

I'm listening...

Where did you guys go snowshoeing at? How much were the rentals?

I'm trying to get nudes from one bitch (she's got two kids, too skinny and meh face but dem tits) She says it's unrespectful or some shit for women to send nudes. I'm like dafuk but tryin to hit it to see the tits anyways

Over 300 confirmed women sent me nudes.

Just be cool. Don't come off as needy. Don't be pathetic. Show them attention and come off slightly dickish but ultimately fake being alpha if you already aren't.
Humor is #1.
Make them laugh, but don't make a fool of yourself. Be polite. Hint at it to start.
Instead of "can you show me your boobs?" try "You boobs would be great to see." Make it statements, not questions.
And keep in mind some girls just won't do it. Some girls won't like you. It happens, keep at it.
I've gotten nudes from girlfriends, girls who like me, girls who were just friends, and some random sluts. As well as other peoples' girlfriends or wives or whatever, sometimes I got them from websites or friend trades or what-have-you but it's not hard to do. Just don't be a dumb faggot about it.

You date them, love them, treat them with respect, and ask them for nudes. Its not hard.

Neckbroad detected