How's the job search bro?

How's the job search bro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meh nothing interesting

The whole "you need experience to get experience" thing is killing me man. I can't land any job that will get me any relevant experience despite having the educational background.

Good.

this is so pathetic, lmao

What type of internships/research/student jobs did you have in college?

Lemme get uhhh number 9

>Making $8.20 an hour and getting free food.
Pathetic kek

$8.20?? Sad

only a nigger would find pride in any of that

Been looking for a job for 6 months now with no results, today as I was applying for a job I'm qualified for, pays well and wouldn't make me want to kill myself I got a call telling someone pretty much secured me a job at KFC, all I have to do is bring a resume and I can work a shit job for a shitpay. Now I don't know if a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush anymore.

I was a cashier at safeway for 4 years during college. I have a business mgt degree and i'm trying to get a job as a mortgage loan officer. I have the state license required for the job but everywhere is asking for a year or two of loan origination experience which I can't get unless I actually have that job. I've been jobless for 4 months now. I'm lucky to get 3 interviews a month and I just can't seem to get anything.

Go get an f &I mgt. Gig at a car dealership. Your other job will find you in about a year.

>cashier at safeway for 4 years during college
Found your problem. You need an internship or something in your field. I know it is tough I grew up poor and I am white so I didn't get help in college either, but the secret is to find a student job that pays a little while in school. Now you are in a bad spot and the only way out is to find an unpaid internship. I hire for IT and though it is a different field I am sure it applies. If someone didn't do a field related thing in school I wouldn't give them a second look.

Just got a payrise from $19 to $25 an hour.

Make $17/hr working overnights moving patients around a hospital. I’d say about 8 out of my 12 hour shift is spent watching Netflix. So I make $150(after tax) every shift for working 4 hrs. Nice side money while I finish up my bachelor

when's your next shift?

Job? Wtf is a job?

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

you're a fuckin nurse

Is there magazines and shit that you can submit short stories and get paid?

I want to make some money by writing.

Not yet. Will graduate with my BSN this spring. I’m a “Orderly” at my hospital, already have a job lined up when I pass my NCLEX this summer. Then I’ll be making around $30/hr

I mean I wouldn't be prideful of it, but It's certainly better than nothing. You work hard enough and you can get promoted. Or just save up money for school.

Not bad. Work in Cyber Operations for the Air Force. Chill job with normal hours.

I'm 24, make 140k a year "working" for the government. I hardly do a fucking thing. Life is good

GL bud

Over for a long time hopefully. Working with my brother, we co-own a mushroom farm. Hard work, but interesting and rewarding.

Doing what exactly? Let me in on the action. Just graduated

Why is everything surrounding jobs including finding a job, getting a job, doing interviews, etc, why is this shit all so damn humiliating? I never got why somehow collectively as a society people continue to think this is how things should be.

Got an interview with a company on Friday to do the same job i'm doing now but for better pay and with a more reputable organization.

Job hunting is the worst thing on earth.

Alright. Got an interview for a cushy 6 gif HR job.

I like it. I sometimes interview for a position just to turn it down. No joke.

Haha I kinda want to do this when I’m finished school. Apply for super low level positions or hype myself up to be great then turn em down