Things foreigners don't know about your country, but should

>Things foreigners don't know about your country, but should

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AV3TTb_HXDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE'VE GOT BIG BLACK PENISES STEVE!

We hate every other nation other than our own

We hate tourists and we're full. So fuck off.

WTF is this shit? Seriously

t. Amsterdammer

>He thought the interracial breeding grounds were a joke

I wish they didn't
I wish Italy was the North Korea of Europe
I wish we didn't give away citizenships to Pablo Juanito Perez de La Vega Rossi just because his great great grandfather escapes from misery and now he's coming back to leech welfare
I wish I didn't have to deal with foreigners on a daily basis, babbling their incomprehensible language, more fit for the fields than for the great monuments of Florence

Advice for your trip in France: don't show any disrespect for Allah

y-you got any more pics

We will fuck your wife if she comes alone.

So many

It's shit

We hate dutch tourists and we're full, fuck off

Me on the right

A-are you the qt grill?

>audience erupts into laughter and applause
>person who buzzed in shrugs their shoulders and made 'I had to' face
>steve harvey collapses to the ground unable to breath from his shock and laughter
>turns to camera and makes a funny face
>crowd goes insane
>"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID IT"
>"YA'LL WANT ME TO LOSE MY JOB?"
>"THIS IS DAYTIME TV YOU CAN'T SAY THAT"
>"Ok, show me the African American reproductive organs!"
>number 1 slot flips over to reveal "watermelon willy wangs"

this

Today, just now, I saw a disgusting display of racism toward Asian men on the Steve Harvey show. I'm not in the habit of watching that guy, but I just happened to have it on and insanely enough it just happened to be showing Steve doing a horribly racist sendup of Asian men who can't date white women. He had a picture of fake book called: How To Date A White Woman: A Practical Guide for Asian Men. The pic drew huge laughs from the mostly white and black female crowd. Steve says: "It's only one page long. It says; 'NO." More laughs. Then to the audience he says: "Any white women out there want to date an Asian man? No, right? No." More riotous laughter. "Any black women want to date an Asian man? No." The whole audience goes crazy. Steve Harvey: "I don't even like Chinese food. I don't eat what I can't pronounce." Super loud laughter. It just keeps getting worse.

I can't believe this ass-clown gets a pass to do this shit. 'Cause he's Black? Seriously??? Jesus, give me a goddamn break. It's just hunting season on Asian guys 24/7 and the shots are coming from all directions.

We can act like we've made so many "advances," but the truth is when something like this is readily accepted and freely laughed about then we've not come far at all. Hardly even budged. I'm infuriated. I hate this world.

enjoyed this post

most of us are racist against blacks

We are not "West".

>hates blacks
>no israeli backpackers

Is Malaysia paradise?

>Is Malaysia paradise?
nice joke

Sorry to hear about that but you shouldn't take the words of a black person personally like you wouldn't with a child

We're not like Rio, everything you see about Brazil on media is from Rio.

England, Britain and The United Kingdom are not interchangeable terms and each mean something different.

No shit

Native Russian society is more diverse in opinions and culture than you think.

The South is poop and doesn't represent American culture outside of the South.

we had freedumbz and shiet before everyone else

The country was Heaven on Earth before Sept. 11

Then millennial and SJWs ruined everything EXACTLY AFTER 2007

Let me guess, you were in a child before 2007? Adult life is shit everywhere desu

But southern USA is best USA.

Don't use public transportation

we also adore white people

Then how come Texas, Florida, and New Orleans along with fried chicken, blues, jazz, Elvis, and cowboys so popular with Asians and Europeans?

t. Ohio

You must be a newfag, do you not know the 2007-now feminism memes?

Sorry Europe was already crap so you never noticed a difference but the rest of us are losing our culture

For the record I don't work as I enjoy freedom

Oh wait, you asked me if I was in one

You can't fool me Hansen

We got no houses, and renting price is over the top, aka we are full

We wuz empire twice

>Watermelon Willy Wangs

I like this post.

roma for rroma

we never seen tacos and burritos IRL
and we dont wear "sombreros"

isn't that shit mexican
spanish tercios
mexican tacos
what went wrong?

Our country fucking sucks but is advertised as a paradise full of happy people.

Obvious shops are obvious

Niggers can't swim

>what went wrong
regarding stereotypes? american education went wrong
regarding history? spaniards hate each other as much as they hate themselves

Some people don't seem to get that the vast majority of this country is completely uninhabited and anything even remotely north is not really habitable.

i thought everyone knew that
i wonder if people think Russia is actually populated beyond the parts near eastern europe

Ontario is the only really fucked up part. The rest of Canada is relatively sane. Seriously fuck Ontario. They can all suck a cuck at the Toronto Pride Festival and contract HIV.

denmark is best nordic country

youtube.com/watch?v=AV3TTb_HXDo

Some people who have just never really thought about it may think those things when they're first asked about it.

For example I asked my girlfriend who is Irish if she would like to go see the thousand islands when we're on a road trip and she thought I meant the arctic archipelago way up north. Though that could have just been some miscommunication on my part.

triggered

>1 white girl
>3 mexicans
>1 i cant tell

sure

Hi EurasianTiger, what are you doing outside of r/hapas?

its full

Dont come to eastern parts

>Mosquitoes are endemic and rampant.
>Most women are only worth fucking once and never contacting again.
>They will throw themselves at foreigners but see them as an easy ride and universally not prepared for their devious slutty ways. They will treat you like a king but don't be fooled.
>Most Dominican women are nothing to write home about. Colombia and Venezuela are the gold mine as it pertains to hot women.
>Prostitutes fester in tourist areas, many of them low-key
>The country has exhuberant beauty literally everywhere
>There's a lot of stuff to do outside of the tourist areas and resorts
>Your dollar goes a long way outside of Punta Cana
>The colonial zone has some really cheap and decent hotels and food
>Being in a nice and safe area can change really fast after a couple of kilometers
>This is NOT a high-trust society regardless of how nice people are to foreigners
>Carrying a lot of money and mixing with shady looking services (Taxi, etc) os not wise
>Most muggers ride as a pair in a motorcycle
>The tourist areas are pretty safe and you can be careless there. Outside not so much. People WILL steal your shit if you leave it unattended no matter where you are.
>In the capital there are a lot of young hipsters and trendstters who emulate American taste, politics, online culture and activism. If you're a vapid "Cosmopolitan" person you'll feel right at home woth them.
>If you are obscenely rich you can enjoy world class golfing and villas at Casa de Campo, where basically every international artist has a villa

Dominicans...

this

We are a bit racist, but is mostly bant

The tauntauns have all died out and there's no way to see one anymore. There, saved you the trip

I'm getting Italian citizenship thanks to my Italian Grandmother just incase the UK goes to shit over Brexit.

Not going to live in shitaly though. Probably Germany or the Netherlands.

>You'll get beaten up in the street if you're black