What would you have done in his position?

What would you have done in his position?

Wonder how I jacked myself in, then jack myself off

He was right, the real world was hell and ignorance is bliss.

Looks real, feels real, it's real

>all these hedonist sheeps

Better to be a sheep in a field surrounded by fences than a free sheep hunted by wolves.

not killed the horse

SHE WAS A FUCKING HOOAH

>wanting to fight for ZION
lmao, I'd sell them out to the machines in ten seconds

Amen. Blue pill all the way. He negotiated to get back in to have a great life. Neo fucking dies.

She was a beautiful creature, what she ever do to you

You disgust me

Not believed the machines for a fucking second? They would obviously not waste their time plugging you back in but just kill everyone on the ship.

Well, technically he did the right thing in the end considering it caused Neo to be reborn as The One.

Better to die in filth while starving right? The humans are fucked anyway, the war was lost before any of them were born.

Faggots have been cυcked by the machines. Worse than the iPhone cυcks today.

>die for some chinky god who didn't need your help anyway
>or live in the 90s forever
Things were pretty good in the 90s.

Kek

Keep ordering steaks since Agent Smith is paying

Yeah she was.

the machines are rational, they have no real hate for the humans.

make a deal, same as him. symbiotic relationships occur all the time in nature.

Cypher did nothing wrong.

People who think he was in the right are complete cucks who have no integrity. Better to die in reality then live getting cucked every second of every day

Last time American women had any semblance of fashion sense.

Cypher was right.

Even Zion would be fucking shitty to live in.

I eagerly await our Skynet overlord.

Remider that machines are the good guys.

Did the machines keep the matrix perpetually in 1999? Like every new year did they reset everything to January 1999?

that's not ralph is it?

with overalls?

>live life the way you want to
>cucked

why doesn't he just eat his steaks in the construct?

It is

I'd pull a double double cross
>sell out the humans
>tell lie to the bots, greatly exaggerate the humans strength, convince them to bring the bulk of their forces
>tell the humans about the attack, tell them to set up an ambush

>in the opposite off

Sometimes

>live on a spaceboat with niggers eating cum three times a day fleeing from killer robots in order to serve (((Zion)))
>be rich succesful alpha male in a 90s simulator

i'll have one blue pill, please

but why?

The whole conflict exists because humans were to stupid to talk to the fucking machines and treat them with the respect, dare i say humanity, that they deserve.

make peace with the machines, they are humanities children. not the fucking enemy

Not enough processing power; They can do small world spaces; Even if he wasn't completely unable to enjoy it because of his knowledge of the fake nature of it, he still would need to jack out every time he wanted to go from "Eating steak with hot redhead" to any of his other "redhead" disks.

Answering the question: Getting all my friends killed isn't worth going back, if that ever was an option in the first place: Anyone who thinks they aren't going to recycle him or wipe him and toss him back into wherever is a moron: He can't tell the difference, he got wiped!

This

I've seen this a few times already but what do these three brackets always mean?

Ignorance is bliss. No ignorance in the construct, it's more like lucid dreaming.

I wish I could unredpill and be happy again

Ralph literally did nothing wrong.

Why recycle when you can get some free energy from a willing participant.

They machines don't feel anger, or hate, or revenge. Why waste the resource?

look up triple parentheses

The same as a star of David.

oh newfriend... learn to crossboard, it's a lot more fun than being a puritan elitist

The Noods From Noobs policy our mods have implemented recently stipulates that all new members of Sup Forums must post nudes.

I don't want to have to report you.

If he's such a great programmer (he knows the matrix code so well that he can interpret it as a whole at a glance instead of having to read strings a character at a time) why didn't he just make a badass video game where he murders people and fucks hot bitches, then sell it to plugged up people in Zion and make a killing? Then he could eventually create his own world and live as Genghis Khan instead of some rich actor or CEO in 1999.

id work for a world where i can actually eat a steak, not just think im eating a steak stuck in a pod as a battery for robots.

you can't decipher them without purchasing a Sup Forums pass

cows are probably extinct

He probably gave the agents the equivalent of his real world IP address, told them he'd be ready to go at a certain time and they activated his connection.

In a world where most (maybe all) of humanity is living in a near perfect simulation, I don't think it's hard to assume they can do something like this......

Neo would have become the one eventually anyway.

Being a rich actor in the 90s is much better than being Genghis Kahn.

Congratulations on living in the grey twilight.

You belong with those that hold humanity backwards, content to merely exist instead of truly living. You are already dead.

>The triple parentheses have been adopted as an online stigma by antisemites, neo-Nazis, and white nationalists to identify individuals of Jewish background as targets for online harassment, such as Jewish journalists critical of Donald Trump, Republican Party nominee of the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

Why is the simulation necessary at all? Why not just put every human in a coma and be fucking done with it?

What a retarded contrivance.

oh well no point in fighting then

he said, shitposting from his basement while his country was going to shit

No pipeline; It would screw up operations to reinsert him more than it would to add him to the nutrient vats.

Not be a little bitch and accept that the era in which I live is bleak as fuck, and while I miss the sensory comforts of naive youth at least I know the truth and have fellow comrades in the struggle.

Humans are food not IPs

Are you serious? Genghis Khan fucked more women than any rich actor in the 90's had even seen.

need brain activity to generate electricity

because the machines "feel" some connection with humanity. either they are programmed to care about us or they still feel responsible since we are effectively their parents.

when your parents get old do you kill them? no you take care of them

the robots are doing the same thing

he also had to shit in a ditch in the mongolian winter and lived in a musty tent and spend all his time fighting and conniving for his life and ruling a huge empire.

very stressful shitty life, the whores don't make up for it, especially since they're all hairy stinky whores.

Induced coma requires a ventilator, costing energy when you're trying to produce it

They explained that the first version of the Matrix was a utopia a flawless paradise, but humanity revolted?

Why exactly?

bet that's a delicious rib eye.

they didn't believe it and too many woke up
entire crops were lost

Just rematch the architect sequence he made it pretty clear

Humans revolted against the system because we defined existence by pain and misery

>witnessed

The thing about redpill is it's ego. You 'know' the truth so you're better. Uhm, no, life is hedonism among a spectrum.

you have to have the good with the bad

What part of "create your own reality where you can fuck trillions of bitches and do whatever you want" do you not understand, you stupid faggot? He doesn't have to literally make a construct where he spergs out on the specifics of playing the role of Genghis Khan, he can make one where he lives a better life, you autistic fuck.

some edgy shit that would never happen. I suspect it was a lie by the matrix to make the robots seem like good guys. Typical propaganda.

Ask yourself why do so many celebrities who seem to have everything going for them kill themselves in their prime?

Imagine a sjw paradise

My main question is how do they breed new humans when one dies? Do they have a robovag that sucks sperm out of a cocooned human's dick, then transfers it to a robodick that injects it into a different human woman's vag?

Tell Morpheus I have an in with the machines and lead the machines into an ambush somehow.

I think they're conceived and grown right in the pods

Continue what I do and probably die as a literal who henchman underneath Neo.

I ain't gonna betray the crew of the Nebuchadnezzar for my own personal gain.

They're grown in test tubes. They extract sperm and eggs surgically I would guess

If there's no perceptible difference between the Matrix and real life, then the Matrix is no more fake than the real world.

If they take back the earth, it's still not "their" home. It might as well be a virtual reality

that raises the question:

If you cum in the matrix, do you cum in the real world?

>It might as well be a virtual reality

The chance we are living in a simulation right now is not zero.

just remember its turtles all the way down

Then you could also make the 90s actors life however you want, silly boy.

If you're just going to make shit up why even mention Genghis Kahn as an example?

Why didn't they make the matrix in medieval times? Wouldn't it be easier to keep people from realizing they are in a computer system if they have no concept of computers to begin with?

Our container things would be filled with cum. There is cum in your eyes right now and you don't even know.

not really, the idea has existed since at least plato, if not before

hmm. made me think

>live like a 90's actor
>live like Genghis Khan

it was an example holy fuck you grandmaster sperglord. Can you have a single conversation without taking every little thing somebody says literally like an insufferable faggot?

Population probably wouldn't be sufficient for their energy needs.
But really, is growing humans really the best a race of sentient robots could do for their power source.

Fuck that, what if space is like one giant ocean, and we're just a piece of algae somewhere. There must be bits of little algae in the ocean that never encounter any fish, whats to say there aren't giant organisms in space?

cows would make less trouble

its hard to make a movie about cows in a simulation

well one that would be profitable

>the real world was hell
more like a EBM hell kek
probably cypher didnt like EBM and he was more into norteñas

ask for a trinity clone to be my mommyfu

Why not? It costs them nothing.

Next time pick better examples, lad.