I am so FUCKING LONELY goddamn it. I lost all my fucking friends and I have no idea why...

I am so FUCKING LONELY goddamn it. I lost all my fucking friends and I have no idea why. Can't make any new friends for the fucking life of me. Every night i send out some msgs to people hoping to God they'll respond. At the most I get a "heh" or "lol" and that's it. I have this fucking pressure on my chest that I can't get rid of. I literally had a dream yesterday where I met some girl at a water park and she was talking to me and I'm just thinking "This is great, I'm making a friend." Then I woke up and had to come to terms with the fact that she doesn't exist. Now I'm taking nyquil, because I'm more likely to meet someone in my fucking dreams. This is pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJlhQpt_ANs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll be your friend, user, but you need to answer one very important question for me first.
Would you?

NOBODY EVEN REPLIES TO MY THREAD LOL

I'm the same, OP. Most of us are. You are not alone.

shit

stop being a beta cuck and grab life by the boipucci and cum in it to assert your dominance

Joe?

Frank?

Where are you from?

Colorado

Go talk to strippers. Talk to a nice girl.

I don't think even a stripper would talk to me dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJlhQpt_ANs&feature=youtu.be

Ummm welcome to Sup Forums.

I’m not here to make any judgements about you but I definitely know how you feel.

I was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum disorder and ADHD this year. I kinda knew what it was, but hey in a strange twist of irony that’s what I get for making fun of brain melted retards on Sup Forums in 2007.

I’m not saying you are autistic, but are you awkward around people?? Do you like people?? Because if yes, you are going to weird out every girl you meet. I speak from experience. Guys I meet are surprised I’m a kissless virgin at 30

I'm probably autistic or something, but I'm not strange around people. I had tons of friends not too long ago, but they all just left. I'm clean, good looking, have a great job, and nobody wants anything to do with me.

Youre probably negative and anxious and shy when you meet new people, so it's gonna be pretty hard finding new friends. Don't get attached too fast. Dont be clingy when you meet new people. Be casual and don't try too hard and you'll find some people who'll hang out with. Then become friends. Just go out can't be that hard srsly

Some advice that might help. Find the nearest community theater, go to the next auditions, say you’d be happy with any part or you’d like to help out backstage if you don’t get a part. Theater people are very accepting and usually very welcoming to new people. One play turned my life around ten years ago. Now I’m married and have some great friends. It can happen, you just have to try something new.

Dammit too far away to become friends. I wish you the best of luck anyway user.

Go in there. There's a break room where they are smoking. The girl is a freelance agent she will talk to you for money its like a taxi. Its her job to collect tips and 20s from lapdances. You can sit with her smoking during the daytime outside. Just listen to her.

Is there like an appropriate age to do something like that?

You’re supposed to bring money dumbass.

Depending on where you are, you can literally take strip club money and get a massage instead. They talk to you more like actual people even, not just some crazy blonde who wants your cash.

And no you don’t have to pay for a handjob. But this is Sup Forums and Sup Forums likes handjobs.

Focus on yourself rather than the rest, op. Discover yourself. Take care of yourself. Study. Go to the gym. Meditate. Read. Try and learn new shit. Explore what you like. By doing that kind of stuff you'll aquire more interests, and thus seem like a more attractive and overall healthy person. Experiences shape you. You'll never meet new people and make friends if you don't get out off your comfort zone. And stop being so fucking negative, people can sense that too and it's not attractive at all.

I want to be your friend.Where are you?

Colorado, you?

Nope, most places are looking for different ages all the time. I’ve been in plays with kids in high school, and grandmothers that have never acted a day in their life before. It really creates a great environment to get to know people, plus it helps with social skills.

Thanks so much for this tip, dude. I'm going to give this a shot!

>no friends
So what
>sad af because no friends
No one wants to be friends with a sad cunt
>being this clingy
Stop it you won't make friends
>don't know what to do
I'll tell you what to do. You just got to follow some simple steps, it's pretty ez actually. But I want to know how dedicated you are to. Improving your life before I actually waste time.

Someone make a discord for all us lonelyfags?

Break a leg!

I will follow whatever advice you give me. I'm not an awkard shutin, I'll try anything.

Okay what do you enjoy doing user?
What are you hobbies.

This sounds so simple but get a dog. German Shepherds would be perfect for you, they will love you, make you get out the house and are brilliant at making your house/ apartment feel full if they're hyper

Friends don't like whiny little faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

I like making youtube videos, going to conventions, talking to people alone, going on hikes, nature trails, exploring ect.

DO NOT GET A DOG IF YOU'RE SOME DEPRESSED PERSON LOOKING FOR AN OUTLET.
it won't help. Dogs are alot of responsibility, especially a fucking German Sheppard. Also the first three years of a dogs life is a hassle and a half (depending on the breed)
If you want to use animals as a source to cure your depression then help out a shelter for a while. If you find that it's motivation and its improving your life then get a dog.

Fucking Zagreb lol

wouldn't you hopefully take on the reponsibility of the dog you love and through that learn to take responsibility of your own life?

this
!
!
(but possibly a different pet)

It's the sense of responsibility and loving my dog that has gotten rid of my suicidal thoughts most the time

This little girl saved me

>I lost all my fucking friends and I have no idea why. Can't make any new friends for the fucking life of me.

You're likely projecting an air of indifference, using it to mask your perceived short comings. I've been there. The thing about it though, is that people know it's a mask, and they know you are lonely and in pain. It's hard for other people to see and deal with that. I still struggle with his very problem today, at 35, even after seeing doctors and mental health experts for a while, I'm still the exact same person I was before them. You can however do stuff to mitigated it though. Get a job if you don't have one, even a part time one, a lot of peoples relationships with others stem from work, because its common ground between people that work together. Use your free time/alone time to do things that you find more fulfilling, and make at least one activity an outside one. I picked up disc golf and painting at the start of the year, and I had never done either. If you're old enough for bars, billiards and darts are a good way to meet people.

Above all OP, just try to be cool, calm, and don't press people to be in your life. If you meet someone you want to be friends with, start easy, find some common ground and go from there, you can't force people OP, it just makes them suspicious or uninterested. And don't be one of those people that posts about it on facebook when someone has to cancel plans, people have things that happen to them that are out of yours and theirs control, you just have to go with it and try again.

Lastly, don't let your lack of a romantic or casual relationships be the thing that defines you. It's okay to be single. Build yourself up as a person now, so that when it does happen, you are a person worth staying with.

Well poop, now I'm sad because you're sad OP, I prolly don't have any good advice because I'm old as hell and a recovering gutter drunk who loves to be alone because people irritate me, but I do go to church a lot and that helps this old grump, have you thought about church OP? it's a big help and there's quite a lot of socializing there

>likes youtube videos
If you aren't actually making any now then start. Work on getting good (if you aren't already) then start reaching out to smaller youtube channels.
>going to conventions
That's good bc it's easy af to meet new ppl at these places. Tailor the conventions to your interests though, since both you and the ppl there will already share something in common
>going on nature hikes/ exploring
Go on online forums you'll easily find groups that would be willing to do that with you.

Now once you meet someone and the conversation is going good then take things slow.. Don't text them every day, don't always be the first person to text, etc. Don't just text the person though, once you've established some type of relationship asks them if they want to chill, go to the mall, get ice cream, check out a cool spot in the city that you might know about, etc.
The most important thing to do is not be some clingy af person who is texting someone 24/7. Would you want to be harassed by someone who is constantly seeking your approval for your friendship? It gets tiresome and annoying, don't do it, don't be that guy.

This works for both guys and girls, it's all about being relaxed and flowing with the motion.

I'm not religious but I could try going to meet people. Thanks for the tip, I will do that this sunday.

Keyword is hopefully
That's why I recommended going to a shelter first.
What might work for you won't work for another person. Good that you were able to get rid of the thoughts though.

You know what they say, dreams are connected. All of our sleeping imaginations combined with one another in a world where anything can happen, where anything can be a reality. Perhaps that girl you met in your dreams actually exists, and is in the same dire state for companionship as you. You must find them.

Thanks for this advice, I will put all these tips into practice. I really appreciate you writing all this up for me.

Loneliness is one of the first steps to awakening. The sleepers instinctively draw away from those who wake out of fear and hate. Every waker goes through a period of isolation. You're going to have to keep pressing inward until you break through into the inner sea, where you will meet your other many selves.

We are all the same here, I guess it's just because all us anons stick together

Hey guy I know those feels. But really, why did you lose all your friends?

Why do you think your friends abandon you though?
What had happened

Shit I'm an atheist and I still goto church, the pastor there knows it and we talk sometimes about life, meaning, and purpose. The new testament is a good code of ethics, and the stories are heavy with interesting myth and allegory. The pastor knows and accepts that I want to lead a righteous life with meaning and fulfillment, and that internally I don't need to worship someone or something. There are excepting churches out there that are more about the common bond and struggle of the human condition than about worship, find one like that.

I wish I knew.

You're welcome, I am religious and I'll say a prayer for you, also if you are ever inclined to discover true religion and spirituality pray to The Virgin Mary, I've found in my life that She is very very real, always ready to help and never lets you down :)

Good luck man. Please try to keep us posted on how you do. I'm genuinely hoping for the best

Nothing good will come out of genuinly suggesting your religion without trying to bait or having any other intentions, user

I don't have any friends other than my brother and that's not an exaggeration. It honestly does not bother me at all. I don't like spending time with most people and all of my hobbies center around me being alone. Just become comfortable being alone.

Me too bro. It happened in highschool. I got new friends and now the same thing happened again in college. I'll find new friends, it's just a cycle.

Kek

Did you start becoming distant maybe, and then they faded away? That’s what happened to me & it was because depression & anxiety

People typically don't just get up and vanish from your life.
Think really hard on what had happened, were you selfish, did you keep secrets, were you jealous of them?
Think about it, write down every reason why it might have happened and put the likelyhood. Do it for 3 days and them wait another day and keep adding to the list. Once you've thought of every possibility you can think of then narrow it down to only the ones that have a likelyhood of (very likely) or above. Then think deep and hard about every single option. If you do figure it out then stop possessing that characteristic, if you don't figure it out then you've now come up with a list that you should improve to have a better personality or some shit

OK... well, my experience has been that a lot of people are hyper allergic to having religion pushed on them so I don't do it

What part, user? Northeast Denver here.

Lone Tree

Not that far from here, like 30 minutes. I suggest if you are 18 or above, drive down to Denver and go to a club like Church or Vinyl. You'll meet lots of people there.

Wht don't the both of you meet up.