Serbian diaspora here. Why is my home country such a failure, and what can I do about it?

Serbian diaspora here. Why is my home country such a failure, and what can I do about it?

>We are not interested in our economy, in democracy.
>We worship leaders who steal from us.
>Our country is a corrupt slum run by criminals.
>We destroyed our country - Yugoslavia.
>We lost the war in Croatia and Kosovo and Serbs no longer live there. Even Montenegro
left us.
>But all we care about is getting drunk and crying and arguing about something that happened 600 years ago.
>All we want to do is blame others for the misery we create. We blame Albanians, Croatians, Germans,Masons, Americans and even the Vatican!
>All we are good for is war crimes and blaming others

What can be done? I want to help my country not be a failed state. Amongst fellow serbian friends we make fun of Turks, but they are doing much better than us. The countries around is that are in the EU: Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia - they are leaving us in the dust! We are losing clay left and right. It's embarrassing. What can I do to bring back some hope into my failed but proud nation?

why would you do something about it?

The whole balkan, is a mix of turk and slav genes. You never had a chance

Holy shit, now I understand why Serbians and Russians like eachother so much

>muh heritage

I want to help my people. All the countries around us are rapidly improving, why is there no hope for us?

t. Russian here
Serbs have a fetish for us. We don't care about or know them.

>what can I do?
Nothing. Despite the many "wise" advices you will receive here, including but not limited to "remove Bosnians" "remove kebab" "kill Macedonia", there is really nothing you can do, as a single being.

How do we join the EU?

Sorry mate, but you don't. Only good countries do. Serbia in the EU would be nothing but a leech.

>>All we want to do is blame others for the misery we create. We blame Albanians, Croatians, Germans,Masons, Americans and even the Vatican!
implying they are goodguys and dindu nufin
albanians took part of your country away by colonising it under commies, croatians took part of your country away because commies made retarded borders, germans tried to genocide yu whole country 3 generations ago, americucks were mad that you defend serbians in foreign (((ex-yu republics)))

In english?

Balk would be great if not for soviets. Only country still loyal to them is Serbia. There's your problem ya'll

Albo diaspora.

I'm addressing the problems of my country and you call me diaspora? To suggest that Serbia is anything other than a failed state is delusional

Serbia is the shithole of Europe. A failed state. All their neighbors are better than them. There is no hope for them.

>Why is my home country such a failure
Muh territory, muh everyone I don't like is a serb, muh russia.
>and what can I do about it?
Nothing, diasporascum.

It's too late. With development of AI and robotics at unprecedented speed, it is hard for countries that aren't well developed to catch up by cheap manufacturing and using fast follower strategy to get better tech

Serbs have Turkish blood but then that doesn't explain why turkey is doing better than Serbia.

The only conclusion we can make is that Serbs are part gypsy which explains why they are shit now and the only reason why they were successful in Yugo is because they leeched off Slovenia and Croatia by threat of violence. So yes Serbs are the problem for why Serbia is shit and the only way to save Serbia is to remove Serbs.

guys, this is known bulgaro-hungarian autist called leafbey who is creating these threads on a daily basis out of his butthurt towards us. also he's samefagging in this very thread in more than two different persona (as it can be obviously seen)

that being said, sage

>delusional
This is why we can't fix our country. Nobody is same fagging. I am being called Albanian or Hungarian or Bulgarian because I am criticizing our shithole. Newsflash, Serbia is indeed a shithole. It is indeed the shittiest country in Europe. All the countries around us are leaving is in the dust. We are poverty ridden, literally Africa tier. I want to fix that.

CHI

You have to go back if you want to fix it. But you can't since most Serbs are gypo blooded.

LE

Make friends before starting shit

In the last thread, you said he was Albanian diaspora.

Nothing. Your country is shit and it won't change,
just join us in the loser pool. Russia, Poortugal, Brazil, India, you will have lots of failure mates.

Fuck off
They are embarrassed because I am "exposing" the country. So they say I am not from there. In reality, I am a bigger patriot than them. I am a 100% serb through and through and all I want is to see my shithole failed state of a country beging to prosper and one day join the EU. How can we achieve this?

But why does Serbia need to be so fucking shit? Why can our neighbors Hungary, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia prosper, but we can't. I want to be a winner, I don't want us to be a failed state any longer.

Burn the streets and crucify your leaders

CHI

Every century or so something revolutionary happens to the world economy. When it happens, some nations prosper, others fall behind.
This century's deal is industrial workforce automatization and AI. If your country isn't keeping up with it, you'll still be poor for the next 100 years, and there is nothing you can do about that.

Our neighbors are investing heavily in IT. We are not. Does this mean we will be a shithole forever?
Low IQ burger, read my post. Serbs are the problem.

That description sounds very similar to Latrine America

t. Las Latrinas Unidas de America

But we are EUROPE. We don't want to be compared to shithole south america

do not fall for anyone saying nice things about serbia all of a sudden

Hey fuck you

Get off Sup Forums

Serbia is mini-Russia. They are hated by their neighbors.

Wtf why?

You have to go back

And I am. But I want to fix my shithole of a country first.

Serbnigger tried to get us to bail his ass out

Make sone bank then establish yourself in serbia bro im planning on doing same in Spain.

How can I establish myself? We are the most corrupt country in Europe. We are Africa tier. We have no institutions. How can I establish myself idiot?

Buy some farm land, raise a family, study, create services and businesses with your family.

>called leafbey
you mean quickstrike93

>albo diaspora shitposting

this

Autism the post

i havent noticed the
we blame albanians
part
albanians written first because he is albanian