As much as I love the first movie I have no expectations for the sequel

Is there any hope for this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRrddku5xRk
youtu.be/1LxDWSYgiUc?t=96
youtube.com/watch?v=1LxDWSYgiUc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"No"

I saw the trailer on tv for the first time tonight and it reminds me of Christmas Story 2 schlock. A perfect example of how they will ruin this movie is a scene where Willie punches Kathy Bates' character in the face and she shrugs it off with the line "you hit like your mother" or some such shit. Someone thought that was funny.

Anyways, I prefer my laughs to be generated from nihilism and a wicked sense of humor.

i will watch it just because i remember the first one so fondly but i am going in with no expectations and a belly full of alcohol so i'll probably enjoy it regardless.

Why does that fat kid have ramen noodles on his head?

Billy Bob deserves better than this.

requesting the webm of Christina Hendricks' sex scene

You don't deserve those trips. It's 'you still hit like your father' which is actually pretty damn dark.

Underrated

Sure, but she shrugs it off like it's nothing. Here's a better trailer that gives me a bit more hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRrddku5xRk

I have hope.
After all the first one looked like horrible, unwatchable crap from the get go as well.

He fucked near-prime angelina jolie up her ass for hours on end.

It was all downhill from there.

>any hope?
sure. billy bob could have carried the movie without the help of his great supporting actors (RIP john ritter and bernie mac). so whether he has to carry this one or if he's given at least serviceable help he'll do well in reprising the role. whether the actual script is up to snuff is a different matter, but i doubt it'll be a complete letdown.

like said, go into without expectations and lots of alcohol and you'll have a good time

Christina Hendricks' tits

this to desu

Okay this trailer makes it looks halfway decent

The one I saw on TV was utter shit

No way she's showing those udders.

>pretty damn dark

reddit please fucking leave

Don't cut yourself on all that edge, faggot

never fucking post on this board again

The first movie was perfect except for one scene. The fucking boxing scene. It reeks of studio interference it makes me sick.

Really? I remember it being pretty funny. Although wasn't it only added in the unrated/director's cut?

watching the midget fall was funny. i didn't expect him to rock up the way he did.

youtu.be/1LxDWSYgiUc?t=96

youtube.com/watch?v=1LxDWSYgiUc

watch it again. it's a completely different tone than the rest of the movie. marcus wouldn't help willie with anything, especially not boxing with a retarded child.