Whats gotcha down tonight user?

whats gotcha down tonight user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJlhQpt_ANs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still haven't found sustaining meaning in life.

>argue with SO about something of little to no importance
>job offer never followed through
>meaningless scrolling for the whole day
fuck it

Getting intimate with new gf after 10+ years of not having one. Years of fapping has caused me to last no longer than a few minutes in bed.

Misread what a real /pol type of guy said and sounded like a complete retard.

Thats ok. Most of sex is foreplay anyways.

>Gf doesn't love me anymore so I leave her
>Found someone else
>Thought I had a chance with her
>She's fucking three other guys rn

What's the most painless method of suicide that doesn't involve a gun?

Honestly..... i have no idea what im supposed to do with my life. I want to amount to something in my life but i know i'll die as a nobody.

Debating the priesthood or married life, but may be moving soon so can't see spiritual director.

Granted I'm a fairly patient guy so I'll find one after I move.

I might have to face 3 years in jail or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJlhQpt_ANs
I have absolutely no one to talk to.

What if you strangled yourself just enough to make yourself fall asleep from lack of blood (like a chain around your throat. Something small) and then when you slumped, you cut off all blood circulation. Would that work?

damn man what did you do?

I've been out of work for a month and already money is getting tight.
I want to date and take a girl, but with no job and no money and I can't go anywhere.
Job hunting sucks ass in my location and I don't know what I want to do with my life.

Not jack shit.

Im pissed i cant remember which anime that pic is from

Eden of the East? I have no idea.

care to explain?
You don't just get a 3 year sentence just for doing jack shit.

what the fuck?

im pretty sure its Darker Than Black

I'd rather not go into detail. But some people did some shit somewhere, I happen to stumble onto that place later, and now the State's lawyer is kicking the ass of my lawyer and I.
It just seems like the state's lawyer is more knowledgeable, experienced, and skilled than my lawyer.
The state's got a bunch of witnesses testifying as to what the crime was, and that the crime was being illegal, but all the evidence is bullshit circumstantial bullshit that doesn't actually prove that I did jack shit.
While my witness didn't even show up, that fucking fuck head.

My wife has been ignoring me for her new boyfriend n kicked me off her netflix, but her boyfriend lets me play his xbox 360 so I let it go. What am I do ?

my guy if your wife has a boyfriend theres problem number one. just bc u play his xbox doesnt mean shit. fuck him. stand up to your wife and put your fucking foot down in my opinion.

I really hope you aren't atheist.

Favorite teacher has cancer.
I've known him since seventh grade, I'm a senior now.
He's like a dad to a lot of us.
He listens to people's problems and always tries to offer help and advice. He doesn't just teach English, he teaches us about life.
I hope he's gonna be okay.

are you in a poly relationship or a cuckhold?
If it's poly, then say something.
If it's cuck, you've got nothing to complain about.

I guess the fucking state doesn't give a fuck if it puts innocent people behind bars even if there's no actual proof if said innocent person committed the crime.
Judge wont dismiss my damn case, despite the lack of proof.

>innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt
Fucking bullshit.

But what should I expect from humans?
Not being fucking being reasonable.

Leaving my damn fate to a bunch of fucking strangers who are ignorant and delusional about all the fucking bullshit.

Don't give up user

>just bc u play his xbox doesnt mean shit. fuck him. stand up to your wife and put your fucking foot down in my opinion.
This. Tie him up and fuck him in the ass while you're standing on your wife.

Have hope, user. Hopefully something will give way so you can have your case dismissed.

I guess I have a little hope.

sure that works too user.

You're joking? Best day ever

Fuck you, faggot; what happened?

still haven't found a cute girl to kill me

Best day happened :)

Best friend died,family that just wants me To leave the house and their lives,shitty workplace,gf that left with my cousin you know the usual

:D

It's the third time this happened in the past year.
My life is an endless cycle of rejection and getting cucked.
I wanna end it.

Deep crushing loneliness of the reality that all my past relationships have ended, and most of my ex's have entered long-term committed relationships with partners they're far happier with then they were with me. I'm only 22 and I feel like I'm going to be forever alone.

I love you.

is...is this a fantasy of yours?
please explain.

I tried to sweat earlier but it's too cold. I'll try again tomorrow

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm not. I haven't been yet.

> in college
> need to renew access to online math book
> buy overpriced access code
> code requires instructor to register course
> instructor isn't using the service so no course is registered
> can't get a refund because I opened the code packet
> now I'm out 130 dollars plus the extra 55 for the product I actually need.

My Wii U exploded

I think that's a little sweet, and sad.

Yeah

This is gonna sound stupid but fuck it.
A couple years ago I was head over heels for a girl from my old city. We had been best friends for a while before I ended up moving really far away, and. We had kept up contact since I had moved and eventually our friendship naturally progressed into romance and we decided that we wanted to find a way to make things work. We were making plans to visit each other and all that shit. Stupid I know but that's irrelevant now.
Basically I ended up being a fucking cunt. Not gonna go into detail but I was pretty manipulative and potentially emotionally abusive, she cut things off with me and I got worse and was a desperate piece of shit for about a month. I was devastated and tried to "fix" things in the worst way possible, only making things worse in the process. She obviously blocked me on everything and got on with her life, and so did I.
Eventually I got over it, returned to my senses and realised how awful I had been and it's fucked me up mentally ever since. I haven't had any sort of romantic or sexual relationship since because I'm terrified I'll do it again so I just tread way too lightly.
A few months ago she unblocked me on social medias and contacted me for the first time since everything simply asking if I was doing okay. I never responded because I didn't feel comfortable after everything I put her through.
But now I feel like I need to come forward and apologise for all the shit I put her through. I don't know why, I don't know what it'll accomplish. I don't know how she feels about me at all, I know nothing about her currently, it's been well over a year since I spoke to her last. I know she had a boyfriend but she split with him shortly before messaging me. I don't know if I want to rekindle the friendship or the romance or if I just want to apologise and leave it at that. But I feel like I need to let her know that I know what I did now and I know how wrong it was. But is it the right thing to do?

Went through months of extremely intense panic attacks after a weed cookie. I eventually learned how to stop the panic attacks, but now my stomach, as a result of all the panic attacks is fucked. I feel bloated after eating, even small amounts of food. I can feel overly full after just drinking a little liquid. It's been like this for months now and I don't know what to do.

At least you're in college

i want to be strangled and beaten to death by a cute girl while we fuck, pretty much have her kill me right after i cum inside her
and if she's white she can call me a nigger while she hits me and i'll cum harder

A couple years ago me and my friends tried ecstasy for the first time at a festival and enjoyed ourselves. Since then we've infrequently dabbled in that and a couple other substances. We've only done shit a handful of times and we look out for each other and make sure we're staying as safe as possible. However one of the guys moved to a new city and started going overboard and doing a LOT of drugs. When we found out we told him that he needed to be careful and that we were looking out for him and all that shit because we didn't want him getting hurt. We thought we had gotten thru to him and he said he would cut down.

Recently he had a dodgy experience with acid and decided to quit drugs cold turkey. We told him we were proud and supportive because he obviously had a problem and he was doing the right thing. But deep down I've felt kinda sad. I feel like I'm gonna really miss the good memories we've had in the past year. Obviously there's so much more to our friendship than doing drugs (I've known these guys since I was a kid) but we've had some really funny experiences with him and I was kind of looking forward to making more while we're still young, and obviously I haven't said anything to him because I want to be a good friend, but it's been nagging away at me and it's bothering me because of how selfish and nasty it is. I'm scared of bringing it up around the others, maybe seeing if they've felt the same thing or if they understand, because I obviously feel like I'll get (rightfully) judged heavily because of how bad it is, but it keeps playing on my mind.

It's bothering me quite a bit and I know it shouldn't but I can't help it. I feel like an awful person.

How do I deal with this? Do I voice it to one of them? Do I voice it to him (this seems like the obvious wrong answer)? Do I try and forget about it? Has anyone else experienced something like this? I'm super lost.

And not really.

>NOT PIRATING BOOKS.

Write here a hand written letter apologizing. If she ever reaches out cool, otherwise you will mentally have closure.

What do you mean?
If I'm not loved, that takes a weight of my chest.

>be me, live off trust and ssdi
>have nice shit, house paid for, truck paid for
>older divorced fag, kids, love them and have 50% of time
>then get gf. was middle school sweetheart, always loved over many years.
>she has become nasty drunk. Will drink rubbing alcohol in pinch.
>Has been to hospital recently for it.
>1.5 years ago, both drunk and arguing in car. She punches me about 6 times.
>Eye is black, nose is bloody, she still punching.
>No where to go as she's driving at 50mph, she still punching me.
>Swing one time, hit her nose, blood everywhere.
>She pulls over, calls cops.
>I get out and wait, cops arrest just me, though she wasted driving, Impound car.
>For over a month, she has house and truck.
>I stay with ex and kids.
>Finally get back in.
>Have chronic back pain since forever.
>After 2 surgeries, no surgical options left, pain killers - hydros, 10mg 180/mo.
>Would last me 2 mos but gf steals them to where I run out in 2 wks.
>Hide, but she finds them when I forget to bring them with me to tend to kids.
>Drinks everyday. Takes my atm card to purchase.
>She has no where else to go. Will have to evict her.
>She has shit tier oldest kid. Heroin addict.
>Both have stolen my shit i got from my mom dying of colon cancer.
>Brother died of same, both recently and dad leukemia when I was 16, long ago.
>Only hit bitch the one time.
>She has threatened to call cops/blame unrelated bruises on me.
>Friends and family hate her., even her own
>Won't come spend time with me if she is here.
>Not really looking for advice as I know that she has to go.
>pussy game off the chain, doe.

I mean, good luck?
I think it's best if you just enjoy being choked, user.

O yeah it's massive weight when the person is loved and desired.

Go sober for as long as you can. Revisit this with a clear head.

If I reach out it'll probably just send her a message on social media. She's had me unblocked since she asked me how I was doing.

there are so many dogs i'm not petting right now. also my earbuds broke

thats not enough anymore

I haven't taken anything for a couple months. I've gone longer in the past.
Like I said, it's an infrequent thing we do for a laugh occasionally. But I see what you're saying and that's why I don't want to say anything to my friend because he had a pretty bad problem. I'm proud of him for stopping and I want to make that abundantly clear.

it is good you are making amends

It doesn't feel good when someone feels a certain way about you, but you probably can't feel the same way about them.

Tried. Legitimately couldn't find it anywhere

>saved jpg instead of gif or webm

Heh but I do feel that way about ya.

don't encourage your friend to do drugs; it'll only set him back

the still frame alone is cute

I never would. Not at all.
This isn't me saying "my friend has made a decision to quit drugs how do I convince him to change his mind", this is me saying "my friend has made a decision to quit drugs, I am proud of him for making and so far sticking to that decision, but I have an intrusive thought about the situation that I don't know how to deal with".

starting college again after 5 years. depression hitting hard, and i want to die each day.

i argued with my mom after i made a " goal " for myself.. saw a pokemon new 3ds in a pawn shop. said i would buy that if the money left over after the semester.

she said " oh you already have too many games! we bought you that ps2!" yeah.. when it first came out...the fat one.

thats what got me down, excited to have a goal at the end of the tunnel only to be told i dont need anything...

fuck i want to die..

I'm not sure if I deserve love.

can't sleep think im going insane i can't think straight i cant talk to people i don't know what is happening i don't know what to do i cant trust anyone or myself

I have it for both of us. I know how to share.

20 years old, in my second semester of uni, great social life, quite a lot of friends, decent looking, still a virgin.
I just have no idea how to make a move on nights out and shit. I don't go out with the intention to pull but it's fucking me up.

Get a helium tank and one of those masks for CPR. Connect it via tubing and turn the tank on. You'll feel sleepy and just slip away

good luck

Can never leave this place, seeing obviously younger folk posting (even more nonsense) everywhere. Need to find a new home.

Seems like kind words. Farewell.

see a doctor seriously

Night.

Thanks Sup Forumsro! Good luck to you and hope life treats you well!

i know that feeling man

how could you know what they would do if i dont know what's happening how could they im already on zoloft its just useless powder probably making me worse

What do you mean by making amends?
That I feel bad about what I did and don't plan on doing it again?
Because I haven't contacted her in any way since everything went down. She asked me how I was doing a few months ago but I felt too uncomfortable to reply.

Theres more to life than girls who aren't worth your time. Take up a hobby. Start working out. Make yourself a better person than you were when you were with her. It hurts now but it won't forever user.

Doctors are more professional at finding problems out than you are. you cant handle this on your own it seems.

realized i'm still not over my ex while i was getting involved with a chick i was talking to right after we broke up and she's going through some immense shit and i have to figure out how to tell her i'm not about it in a way that doesn't make her want to kill herself lmao
stupid penis getting me into trouble

Find xanax. Lack of sleep will drive u mad. Address issues when head is clear. An hero is perm fix to temp problems, just fyi. Hope that is not on your mind.

fuck do you know why am i angry at you i also tried to floss my filling out is that a thing i feel like it's not done right

just be honest. Don't let her an hero tendencies dictate your lack of well-being.

Imma just gonna work a shit job till I die?

Heartbreak

i cant remember if i slept i think i have nightmares are fun i cant stop going unless i die and boy i think about killing myself every second i have to think not to