youtube.com/watch?v=wMCC0iigRWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>car is flying around in space with dummy in it
>gotta post a picture of that
>wait a fucking minute..
WHO WAS CAMARA

>in space
>no stars

Yes the entire thing looked like a highly produced CGI video fucking game cinematic. I believe the rocket went up and then went out to sea, but the rest is total bullshit.

One camera showed a FLAT FUCKING EARTH the other showed a round planet. And now these fake as fucking pictures, has the entire planet in view? You would need to be approx 36,000 miles away from the 25000 mile around ball before you could fit the entire image in it. That's just the law of perception. How we see at a traingle, needs to be 1.5x the distance away of the height or length of an object to see the entirity by looking straight forward at it. A 20 foot tree if your next to it cant be seen if you just stare straight now go back 50 feet, and bam the entire tree is visible with out having to move your eyes.

Same shit with the planet.

I KNOW THIS COMMENT WONT MATTER, BUT THIS SHIT WAS FAKED BIG TIME. GIVING MORE CREDENCE TO THE FLAT EARTH.

>the deep state nwo illuminati controls everything
>we can't send a fucking car into space omg durr

Doesn't work that way. Light that is.

why would the earth being flat disprove the space car? he's just out there doing donuts on the firmament.

Doubt it was faked. Make a weather balloon and make a gforce resistant capsule then carefully let it leave the atmosphere. Kinda of stuff that always interested me.

HOW DOZ LITH WERK ANUN PLS

I hate to be cynical, but this does not even look real.

Not to mention it has the entire planet in view? I didn't realize the rocket went out 37,500 miles so the entirety of the planet could come into visible view in one frame.

And what was with the comments.. "This is a real picture of space, not from our government or nasa, but a private company" I know the whole space thing/shape of the planet is a heated topic and I don't plan on continuing the conversation.

But we can just leave it at.. Does this look real? And who is taking the picture of the car, and how did the car get so far away from the planet so quickly ( we saw the ejection on live TV) to get this picture, and how did the picture get back to the planet...

I really hate asking these questions as I look to be the bad guy but this thing reeks of fake. Publicity stunt. Which would be great for his business since Telsa cars are failing. Maybe he thought a fake stunt could boost revenue

Sun

Umm... Gents?

Not to point out the obvious or anything but i think the OP used that image that we all saw today to grab your attention while we discuss THE FUCKING MOON LANDING YOU DIPSHITS

To get out of the gravity well?

ah, okay.

what moon landing? is space car racing around the moon now?

undoctored picture
save it before thread is deleted

Sun and vaccumm 3rd grade

>entire planet in view
>>>>>whats wide angle lens

you probably have an iphone, faggot

What is this?

Gravity would've been a much better movie if it started with all the debris hitting them, and then instead of that one astronaut getting hit in the face with a metal shard, he just get's fucking nailed by a convertible.

You hate to be cynical? You must really hate yourself.

Is that a new Duft Punk video??

>/shape of the planet is a heated topic

but I just vacuumed my room..

Car was the for the weight and car itself was the show.

what the fuck is this? hello?

Chill.

>heat of the planet is a shaped subject

Nice

You put ice right?

yeah that was the plan but now the other guy told me to go vacuum my room I mean that's some Jordan Peterson shit right there and I just did it and

what was the question?

I don't think I put it wrong

>duft punk

Seriously, can any flat-earth faggot explain to me WHAT POSSIBLE REASON SpaceX (or, for that matter) anyone would have for faking something this elaborate? The company has 7,000 employees... you're telling me that not a single one would whistle-blow if this shit wasn't legit?

There is literally billions of dollars of profit riding on the physics, and business opportunities, of earth being a sphere. These fuckers are seriously committed to the lie if they're going to that length to keep us mindless slaves placid, because... just because?

Go give Kyrie Irving the blowjob you so desperately want to give him, and then kill yourself.

Out of context could look like we're on ur knees.

Vaccumm again

get off my knees brah that's gay
o-okay... :(

that nigger thinks the earth is flat? lmao I thought it was just some huge orchestrated meme... like a practical joke. then I joined the flat earth society on FB and realized that they really believe this shit. I don't even have words for it. I'm so befuddled by those people that my brain can't even come up with a word to describe it.

you're low light pics must turn out great

Totally fake. There is no live feed of the car anymore lmao. That's how fake it is. The only "live" footage of the car is a replay on YouTube.

U got bath?

there would be no point to a fake , its a commercial venture to get satellite launch business , if they cant actually launch things people will know.

Space is dark and cold

Is that the stig?

We don't see a lot of light. That's why space is so complex. This is past 8th grade.

Light, time, various forces. God jizzed all over it.

"News just in"
Tesla car to travel over 1 billion kilometers on a single charge.

LOL i always say the same thing

yeah

This was all a publicity stunt for Tesla. Tomorrow the stock will shoot up as planned.

totally fake. There's a dark sky, but no stars.

Honestly, this is almost as low quality as the "moon landing"

It wont make it out of the atmosphere. It will burst at around 90 thousand feet.

Some say that he drives expensive cars in space, and that he can steer with his tongue. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

And ur carpet is clean. Hmm.

Fuck my writing. I feel bad for those who read it.

>That's just the law of perception
Man, its going to blow your mind when you learn cameras can have different focal lengths

Depends where you shoot it. Earth isnt really round lol.

......i can never tell anymore if these comments are trolls comments or the real thing?

BUT WERZ STARZ?!1

37,000 metres (59,000 to 121,000 ft; 11 to 23 mi).

That's pretty high up rofl

that's beautiful, by the way.

I really dont think the trolls know anymore either. The level of mass-stupidity has reached the point where it hardly matters. Neither internet trolls nor flat earthers will ever move out of their parents basements and amount to shit in this world, so the rest of us are pretty much free to ignore and disregard them like the worthless shit-eating subhuman underclass they are.

Poe's law

>its a commercial venture to get satellite launch business
actually its a mass test for a mars orbit, normally they send cubes of steel or lead, in this case a car, a dummy, and a spacesuit is going out far enough to simulate the gravitational effects of mass at a mars orbit

Maybe even have two stage. At 90k it becomes a satelite.

damn, what i wouldnt do to sit in the passenger seat

with a spacesuit of course but still

But it's illegal to have satellites ;_;

>it's illegal to have satellites
nigga what?

and immediately shit your pants the minute the fairing was jettison. lol.

i'm with you, though..... incredible. absolutely incredible.

Have a good night.

You made impact on me and everyone around you.

Yeah but that's for another time

I can't stay up for 2 night in a row. I'm kinda getting old.

12/10

Car has three equipped cameras

>elon removes mask from dummy revealing he was in car the whole time
He's going back to Mars, his duplicate on Earth will deactivate soon

>the law of perception
I'll take "Wide-angle Camera Lens" for $200, Alex

The Karman Line (100km) is a common 'rule of thumb' for space. However, altitude has nothing to do with weather something is a satellite. Sounding rockets can easily reach a thousand kilometers altitude, as can military rockets (such as ICBMs), but neither of these launch satellites, because neither achieve orbit. A satellite is an object in orbit, regardless of its altitude.

Lol

The main core thing crashed into the ocean. It would be pretty elaborate if they included that for the hoax.

Also here some eyewitness footage of the boosters landing.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMCC0iigRWI

Yeah but there could be a way ;)

this motherfucker elon is pioneering our next space age by sending his car with a dummy in the drivers seat all while blasting space oddity out of the car radio. brings a tear to my eye, what a time to be alive

the close up footage is even better

goddamn, watching them land perfectly made me rock hard

this is now a elon/spacex/space exploration apprecration thread

He is already approaching the sun

Both

No niggers or women. What did Elon mean by this?

yeah but how did they get the film back to earth?

PWNED SYKE NWO !!!

all soyboys though.. seems Chad's reign is over.

The orgasm that you gave your significant other the last time you had sex?
Yes, it was faked. They we're just trying to make you think they we're getting pleased.

>A satellite is an object in orbit, regardless of its altitude
so an airplane circumventing the globe is technically a satellite?

cruisin' like it ain't no thang

>Object in orbit
>Thinks a plane flying is achieving orbit

I didn't "give" her an orgasm, she ACHIEVED an orgasm, with me! We're equal partners, you shitlord!

see
>A satellite is an object in orbit, regardless of its altitude.

Sup Forums go and stay go

The most basic definition of an orbit is "an object falling so fast it keeps missing the planet"