She asks you to fuck her belly-button.

What do?

You fuck that belly button.

Slide my baby dick in her belly button and pound it hard

"I'm a muslim. I fuck goats, not pigs."

Fuck the belly.

Do as I'm told.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Fuck her belly button, done it before, it's not bad.

new

>>no mom, not tonight

Bet it feels like a blowjob and very soft anal sex combined (i.e kinky as fuck).

This

I'm up for new experiences.

Not quite as good as a blow job, but it's kind of similar to anal, it is pretty kinky, thankfully my fat fuckbuddy is kinky af.

Fuck it. Duh. My fatty gf calls it her bonus hole.

You know, I've never liked obese women, thicc or chubby maybe, but honestly her fat placement isn't that bad, and it's not all saggy, but seems firm and not gross. I might give it a shot if she's clean and hygienic.

The only time I ever actually came in a girl was in her bellybutton I was dating a huge whale of a girl with belly rolls I lifted her shirt pulled apart the rolls and went town

That's really cute! I've fatties! How big is she?

Nice! How big is she?

About 300 pounds, I'll try and get a pic I can post for you if you'd like.

Absolutely fill that belly button with my raging cock

Yeah! I'd love to see! Fatties all take different sizes and shapes I love the ones that have it in their bellies or boobs most and that's a big big girl

I'd fuck her belly-button and proceed to stick my dick into her other 11 holes.

I prefer to slide my dick into a fat girls roll because they tend to sweat more and it makes for a natural lubricant

5' 2", maybe 250. Big tits, big belly, huge round ass. Fucking her belly button is foreplay, every single time. Fucking her ass is always what gets me off..

Unfortunately I can never get her to send me belly pics, took a while to get her to let me do her with the lights on and totally naked, lucky thing she's a bit of a sub though.

Holy shit dude she sounds like a fat goddess a fatty with huge tits is the best and if she's that small she's gotta look huge

Oh Damn that's too bad cause she looks like her belly is the stuff of legends Damn she looks round

She's gained a lot the last couple of years. Most of it has gone to her belly. She fucks like a goddamn demon, so I don't mind at all.

Oh man that's nice ...whys she gaining? I love when it goes to their bellies ...is it round or like dies she have rolls?

>like fat girls
>nice bellies are a major turn-on
>kinda kinky

You better believe I'd do it.

She's gaining because she's fat and lazy? Her belly is great. Mostly round, with one roll, right at the navel. Makes for fantastic belly fucking. I like to make her play with her cunt while I rub my cock in that roll.

Oh I love the lazy ones its so sexy...Damn that's awesome man you are lucky

Oh yeah, It's huge and soft. Here's one of her tits, I'm still looking, might have one that shows a bit of her belly, she has rolls though unlike some, which is still fun.

Those are here? Jesus those things look like they could feed an African village milk for a year, what size are those things? They look heavy and I love her dark and sort of off shaped areola Damn wish I could see that tummy

*hers

I promised her I wouldn't post her face, but check this out.

fuck her beautiful belly

Yummy look at her...I'm a sucker for saggy boobs and those things are huge and soft and saggy as he'll I love how her nipples point right down like a cow that is a big big girl and you are lucky looks like she's got quite a gut too

Yeah, she's the best, I've sucked on her tits for hours before. If you have any suggestions for kinky shit I should do to her I'm open to hear them btw, she pretty much does anything I want.

I had a girl her size ( well not that big sadly) and the sexiest thing I remember doing was putting her in way to small clothes and feed her tell they ripped or a button burst
Its also fun to just have her on her back belly up and just let your balls sink into her fat it feels amazing

As my old mentor always says:
Roll her in flour and aim for the wet spot.

Yeah I love buying her lingerie that's way too small and having her wear it for me so she looks kinda like a bisket tin when it pops out, another thing that I love having her do even though she's not really comfortable with it yet is riding me or otherwise being on top of me.

Ahhh yeah man the biscuit tin things is so hot...and yeah its way better when a fatty is on top...has she ever been pregnant?

No, she keeps trying to get me to knock her up though, which is kinda bad because I can't stand condoms, but my pullout game is pretty strong.