Are there black people on Sup Forums?

No, really.

How do you feel while browsing here? There's more proof of the cultural inferiority of blacks here than anywhere else: statistics, webms, IQ distributions.

Do you feel bad?

Do you think there's a difference between black man and nigger?

How do you see multiracial individuals? Mongrels? One drop rule?

Show yourselves. I want to hear from you.

Ethiopian woman in pic.

Im black but i dont browse here regularly

Even though most of the "master race" here are scrawny manchildren and wouldn't say half the stuff they say to any black's face they are right about a lot of things.

No

fuck off data miner

i'm black and bix nood muhugga mup da do didda

kek.

>so black his turned purple

Prove it snowflake, show your hands

It's genetic.

I'm black but I'm only here for an alibi

Also, black people, what do you think of those black people who claim they wuz kangz?

at least you know, Arg

Yes. I've been an avid Sup Forums shit poster since 2008. Blacker than coffee. I don't feel bad because I am successful, I have an Asian waifu thats hot as hell, and make more than enough to not feel ashamed of my race. Success makes me happy, so all the "low iq" memes don't apply. I dont care about race. I care about individuality.

Yes. I'm actually going to start a /Black General/ thread. Mods have been informed, and it will have equal rights as the other generals found throughout 4chins.

COMING SOON!!! Blacks of Sup Forums, REJOICE!

Used to browse all the time.

Statistics are observations, nothing more.

I don't feel bad because I'm bright and can probably achieve whatever goal I plan on aiming for.

I wouldn't use the term because people don't know how to differentiate and at the end of the day, a black man in the wrong will be called a nigger, even if he's right 99% of the time.

Who the fuck cares about mixing races?

but you're still a nigger.

It feels the same being here as irl does. Unwelcoming. That's about it. Y'all are funny and smarter than people give you credit for. Lots of dickheads tho.

This is why there's no difference.

when it changes angles both have the same skin color.

Sure I'll play.

>How do you feel while browsing here? There's more proof of the cultural inferiority of blacks here than anywhere else: statistics, webms, IQ distributions.

I don't really feel appalled or angry towards anything posted here if that's what you're trying to get at. I come here for a good laugh and to see how the far right views things.

As for proof of 'cultural inferiority' and such. I agree with hard stats and the fact that there is something wrong with the culture for sure and the proper analysis and use of said facts can help. Calling something inferior however leads an otherwise sound presentation of arguments and facts into the cesspool of unhelpful rhetoric just due to the subjectivity of it.

>Do you feel bad?

Nope.

>Do you think there's a difference between a black man and nigger?

On multiple levels, yes but using that exact phraseology and argument makes debating on any legitimate forum akin to shooting yourself in the foot and detracts from any possibility of talking about a legit issue because - emotions-

>How do you see multiracial individuals? Mongrels? One drop rule?

Don't really think it's that big of a deal in the larger sense.

Considering I myself am multiracial as well as lots in my family ranging from those with more negroid features to those full Caucasoid - my view on this in itself is definitely influenced by that experience.

At the end of the day people are just naturally tuned to put others down in some sense, whether it's height, hair, taste in music, etc. It just so happens that we are lucky have so many visible factors to take the imagination out of it.

>60%
Every 3rd american poster is black.

Same

Most black people post "How can X even compete" threads all day long. Most niggers tend to visit /s/, Sup Forums and /fit/. but only come here to troll

I'm Hispanic with African heritage.
It is undeniable that as a demographic group, blacks are inferior to whites in many ways. However, not all individuals fit the stereotypes. Many blacks are not niggers.

Sorry bud, gotta feel bad to have tainted blood.

italian white guy here. Honestly I think if there is any genetic difference between the races (as far as IQ goes) it's only a matter of time before we'll be able to increase it with genetic engineering, and we totally should. I think there is some research showing that miscegenation actually has increased the average black IQ- that's why the average IQ of american blacks is something like 20 points higher than that of african blacks.

Treating people as individuals is extremely important- as we are all people, regardless of what our IQ is. Some people simply won the genetic lottery- you have no credit for that. You could have been born much stupider than you really are, so don't feel so goddamn proud of yourself.

And there are clearly many black people who are more intelligent than 99% of the white population, so white people should get off their high horse. We're not special- if anything, asians are the master race lol

Why do niggers think they can bitch about whites colonizing Africa but then try themselves to colonize Europe and the US and ruin our culture and race?

>hispanic
>african

fuck off

Sup, my fellow sub saharan brother.

Nice projection

>ITT: autists larping as niggers

where are the proofs

Also, I think culture plays a huge role in the differences we see among people/races. Orlando Patterson, a black sociologist at Harvard (who you'd think is a huge SJW) has said that America, for all its flaws, is the best place in the world for black people to live. Yes, we had slavery. Yes, we had racism. But we also created the political and philosophical tools to (at least, try) to dismantle these horrible things.

Western values are accessible to all, regardless of your skin color. They are the first value system that seeks to be universal- that does not rely on the superiority of one particular subset of humanity.

Racial chauvinism is stupid. White people may have made western culture, but it is not our property. It is the property of humanity at large, and we owe it to our fellow man to teach these values to the world.

i think its sayfe to say that the blacks that come here dont have the bix nood gene in them, also known as the "warrior gene" but in reality its just a bix nood gene that makes them literally retarded manchildren who will rob you for a piece of chicken.

>Thrsty for BBC

Can't make this shit up.

Not your nsx is it?

GLHF nigger

Black guy here. I'm the same black guy that always posts 'black guy here' before every post.

I'm fascinated by Sup Forums. When I first came here I hated white people and loved black people. Now I hate myself.

Genocide us plz

>How do you feel while browsing here? There's more proof of the cultural inferiority of blacks here than anywhere else: statistics, webms, IQ distributions.

It's curve, you can be one of the retarded whites, I can be one of the smart blacks. You take what God gives you and make the best out of it.

>Do you feel bad?

Nah, the memes were good. SJWs are a serious problem, Sup Forums has led the fight against them.

I am Catholic, so DEUS VULT.

>Do you think there's a difference between black man and nigger?

Every race has it's degenerates, some are just better at hiding theirs than others.

>How do you see multiracial individuals? Mongrels? One drop rule?

I am Black/Japanese. I'm fine with everyone except Elliot Rodgers. Self-hating women are the worst mothers to mixed children, which is more common with WMAF.

>Show yourselves. I want to hear from you.

Nah.

Dunno why it's so hard to believe. You seem overly jaded.

I feel great browsing here, my dude. I like to hang around nigger threads and trump threads, pretty funny.

That and I like to sit in threads about trannies/privilege/racism is I can feel angry. This board made me sorry for any white folks with how the whole world pretty much hates them though.

>Builders of Western Civilisation.
>Not special

Pick one.

>Do you feel bad?

Not at all
Every race has it's pros and cons

the whole masterrace junk is bullshit considering all shortcomings of white people are attributed to jew magic in the same breath

i'm here because nowhere else lets me advocate the expulsion of the degenerate faggot menace

>Racial chauvinism is stupid. White people may have made western culture, but it is not our property. It is the property of humanity at large, and we owe it to our fellow man to teach these values to the world.
Not true you shilling cuck! When we see non-whites moving into many WESTERN countries they do not take on WESTERN culture values. What do you think will happen when WESTERNERS (Europeans and European-Americans) lose voting power in WESTERN countries?

The thing about niggers is, most of them are literally too dumb to understand or acknowledge any of these things and if you show them 99% of them will literally say MUH DICK MOFUGGA and then go and do some nigger shit. They don't care.

thats the joke

I come here to escape from the niggers of my daily life
Fucking shitskins get out REEEEEEEEEEE

Because blacks are inherently violent and irrational. Whites are more evolved and don't provoke wild animals needlessly.