Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Middle would look nice in a dp

4 or 5 would look nice split roasted.

Make Right brush her teeth, they're fucking yellow.

I'd get her drunk, then grope and finger her.

my gf, reply for reply

wwyd

wwyd?

id hold her by her shoulders, cut the fabric under her tits, then listen to them slap as they fly free, pounding in rhythm with my body connecting with her ass.

more?

anything more revealing?

if have her put her leg over my shoulder, hold her by the back of her head, then make out with her while I, still standing, fuck her through her dress. maybe habe her take out her tits and squeeze and play with them for me.

take off that dress and tie her hands with it. proceed to roughly gangbang with 3 of my friends. plow her in every hole endlessly until shes dripping from each one

I'd suck those tits hard.

I'd let her wreck me.

id push her up against that wall, grope her thick ass while she takes her shirt off. as soon as it's off, I'd fondle and suck on them until she turns pink. Once she's good and ready, I'd turn her around, brace her against the wall at the square of her back, and fuck her pussy until she cries.

Give her a fucking bath

Id come up behind her and have her grind that ass on my dick while she sucked on my finger. Id then pull her leggings down just enough and take a quick look around to make sure no one is nearby before plunging deep into her fast and hard, cumming quickly deep into her pussy.

id start by pushing her chin up a bit, make out with her a little to make her feel comfortable. Once she's warmed up, I'd have her trade places with me, once I sit down I don't even need to tell her what to do. Within seconds her plump, firm teenage titties are already bounding in my face as she bounces on my cock.

From left: bj, anal, pussy but only if has husband

be degrading

Rate my cheating ex? wwyd?

I want to rub my dick between those tits.

BJ then cum on her tits.

I'd rape her so brutally she'd cry every time she looked in the mirror

Anyone got a girl they wish would be a slut for other guys?

Be brutal

wwyd, i wanna cum to u fucking her

You got discord?

A start would be throat fucking the slut until her makup is ruined

degrade the piggy

No.

Tell me how you'd fuck Ekaterina. Be brutal, she likes it.

Cum down her throat

I wait for her to leave the park next to the bushes and trees and grab her before she could let out a scream as I punch her in the stomach knocking the wind out of her. Yank her leggings down and shove my dick in her ass and pummel her into submission. When she's broken I force her to suck me clean as she gags against my dick smeared with her own blood and shit before jizzing down her throat.
I find her passed out in an alley after the bar closes and proceed to make out with her while squeezing her big firm tits. Pinching twisting and biting them as I fuck her tight pussy before jizzing on her face and tits. Wash her off with some vodka and leave her for the homeless.
Find out she's short 500 bucks for her next semester at school and offer to help her out. She whimpers as I pull down my pants and she sees my already hardened cock. She timidly vegans to suck me off until I force it in and make her gag on my fix as her face is buried into my pubes. Before passing out I throw her on the bed and pump her full of my jizz as she sobs in pain and them humiliation as she sees me remove a camera filming it all. I pay her and go on my way smiling as I know the cash was counterfeit.

wwyd

she is super innocent. she needs to be shown how nasty whores are treated

I'd want to have a threesome with them both. I'd fuck left while right licks us.

wwyd?

Does she party at all?

I'd like to cum inside her

she drinks a little bit but not a whole lot

wwyd

Then the obvious first step is to fix that, pressuring her into drinking more than usual, helping to open her up.

Come tell me how you would use and abuse my girlfriend @kik: chubbygf. Pic related

pick one

I'd take both chicks hair in a pony tail and force them to make out passionately and roughly, pressing their heads as hard as I can. after a while they'd start enjoying their lips with no intervention and then I'd know they're ready to be fucked.

I'd take the tall one first, wrap my arm around her waist and start fingering her while I unbuckle my pants to impale her ass.

wwyd to my ex?

facefuck while reaching my hands down into that top to grope her tits. Anything more revealing?

right

Wish to deepthroat her everyday

I would give her a positive male presence and respect her while she chokes on my cum.

Yellow dress.

WWYD to her

Turn her into my depraved little cumslut of course, making her beg me to fill her up while I ravage her body.

She looks like she enjoys sucking cock.

she smile when sicking cock

I bet she likes to play with herself while doing it too, imagining the hard dick in her mouth going into her pussy.

these two work together. left one squirts a lot, right one is known to clean left up after a big orgasm
wwyd?

her pussy its like a sweet river

Who's the one on the left?

A river that needs to be dammed up.

I've been encouraging my girl to explore her naughty side. shes exploring her naughty side after years of innocence, loves getting drunk and gets really fun when she is. I was surprised by it a lot especially when she went to go make out with some dude at the bar bathroom we were in...

It's a little after ten and I'm driving by when I see these little sluts drive by. I ask them what they are doing walking at this time. They tell me they just left the under 21 club for high school students and college students who are too dumb to buy fake ID's. I offer them a ride as I tell them they're past curfew. As they get in I slam lefts head against the window stunning her while I choke out right. I fuck lefts tight pussy as she whimpers as her tits bounce up and down. Switch to her ass as I furiously thrust into her as I cum on her face.

Right groggy wakes up only to wake up with a bad case of dick in the mouth as I see her gagging and thrashing as I skull fuck her before sampling her Christian pussy she was saving for her future husband. Finish on her ass, and throw them in the "pond" as the murky sewer water washes away the evidence.

Follow her for a few days after seeing her walk alongside the beach and memorize her pattern. I wait by her apartment pretending to buy something out of a vending machine as she opens her door. I swiftly hold the door open before it shuts as I hear the bathroom door shut. Sliding in i let the front door shut and wait for the shower to turn on before I get to work barricading the door with her heavy oak chair. Disconnecting her phone. Closing the blinds and grab her phone charger to bind her hands.

Walking out in a real shirt and a thong I drive my fist in her kidney knocking her down and using a kitchen towel to gag her and tie her hands with the cable. I ravish her tight body kneading her firm tits roughly while finger her pussy until wet. I jam my cock inside her and force her on her hands and knees as I mount her like a bitch in heat. This goes on for ten minutes before I jizz inside her. Raping her ass which no lube as I flip her over while biting her tits. Before I cum I see her will to fight disappear and I remove the gag and make her clean my dick up.

sounds like a plan

underage b&

I bet the little slut would love writhing beneath me as I piston my cock in and out of her wet pussy, her legs wrapping around me to draw me in deeper.

how would you get a virgin in bed?