A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

>kids at school
Fuck off to reddit underage shit batin cunt

Shit was so cash

you could wear make up and dress like a slut or at least more provocative as a guy i like girls more when they dress slutty even if there not all that

show them your vag hole and never speak of this again

This bait is at least one thousand years old. Why continue this? Why?

You look underage

>Girl
>On Sup Forums

newfaggiest bait ever

Fake and faggot

I will never understand how Anons keep this old ass shit alive. Is it newfags browsing the Sup Forums wiki?

Why the hell would kids want to come here? It's a hole of human depravity. A void of nihilism.

It's full of pain. Why?

I remember seeing this bait back in 1998

This is ancient pasta.

You should probably kill yourself or at least let your hair grow out faggot
Also
>underage b&

Found the newfags

pasta

Perhaps you should stop cutting yourself to look like a boy, cuck. Grow your hair out and suck their dicks. If they still call you a boy and let you suck their dicks, they're gay and your insults Trump theirs, you win

I'm , I know that this is bait and honestly bait that isn't that old. I'm just asking this question because it reminds me of the girls that do occasionally come here and get exploited

end it end it end it end it end it end it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end itend it end it end it end it end it

how is it that this age old pasta still attracts newfags like flies to a hunk of shit

Nice try.

>bait that isn't that old
This shits at least 6 years old.
> girls that do occasionally come here
Never happens. Your new new is showing

your cute I like girls w short hair

The bait is over half a decade old, and Femanons that ARE underage are nonexistant.

Found another one. Daddy's eating good tonight

Well, I'll admit, you're correct, I'm fairly new to the site. I first visited around 2015 and then started using daily in august 2017. At least I can't be banned for being new.

>Cant be banned for being new

no comment

is it newfag season?

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I replied because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

I dont know whether I should inflict monumentally aggressive aids upon you, or give you a medal

yes. The fags are everywhere

yes

same picture and post from january 1st, 2017

You guys are cute
4 chan OG's so why ya here old fags
Couldn't resist some old bait boy pussy

Just wanted to shit on it, more like

Good Job! Now whose taking the new fag bait. My little faggy bitch. Hows that shit feel?

You shit hard bro-non.

We are all so butthurt now aren't we, lul.

Yep, wanna be old fags need to lurk more

>flies to a hunk of shit

Because we're flies who like the aroma of shit.

There are men who enjoy that look

see
He can supply more shit

Dubs confirm bitch fag user is the fecal master