huffingtonpost.ca/2017/07/25/liev-schreibers-son-harley-quinn_a_23047204/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Letting his daughter dress up?

What the fuck do you care?

> Letting his daughter dress up?
> His daughter
> daughter

Nigga that's a boy

there is no other greater faggotry than giving so many fucks about what another dude is doing

How do you know if you didn't ask, user?

you gotta check under

Wonder where the eat here sign is pointing

>implying you wouldn't rape him in half at the pelvis

9/10 of you idiots dressed up or were dressed up like a girl at some point.

I can't say 9/10 of you turned out normal, But stop being morons.

By not being blind and retarded.

I don't even live in Utah.

explain to me how this is not child abuse

kid should be removed from the parents and given antipsychotic drugs or ritalin or something til he mans the fuck up

Nigga how this gay? All I see is a sexy ass child.

I don't live in Thailand, retard.

Whats wrong with this? Just a father and daughter hanging out.

Children being allowed to do their own thing isn't abuse you dumb fucker. It would be closer to neglect if it were harmful, but seeing as it doesn't result in the consumption of poison, or walking out onto train tracks, it's just permissiveness. Lighten the fuck up. You are what's wrong with society.

>t if it were harmful

allowing your child to be a faggot is harmful

Cute !

How?

No i still think a dude sucking a cock is more gay

The long haired one, Kai Schreiber, was the one being Harley Quinn for Hallowe'en. He's pretty well adjusted. He just likes dressing up as different shit, and trying to be convincing.

I read all that as

>he's a sickening millennial faggot

Gay is a mental illness you inbreed amerimutt

you must be a poor reader

Source?

No, people like you that let kids act like this and turn out like the faggots are what is wrong with society, sub-human.

Harley Quinn shouldn't be any kids rollmodel

and you're a faggot since the thought bounces around in that degenerate skull of yours

That's going to be it for me for a while....

No. I don't. It's faggotry, pure and vile.

The liberal left might have gone too far, but I'll take them every day over the religicucks who try to deny this kid his right to wear whatever the fuck he wants.

If the family is alright with it leave him the fuck alone, this is america, we do what the fuck we want, this is the price of freedom.

Yeah letting your kids take drugs, drive, have sex, skip school etc. because it’s their decision isn’t abuse either.
Children are broken adults and they need actual adults to guide their actions.

That's not related to this context at all, you're blowing it out of proportion.

Yes, so you show them the bad outcomes of doing those things. There is no bad outcome from dressing up like a girl, apart from the bullying, but I'm pretty sure being filthy rich takes care of that.

Why do you care?

I remember very distinctly picking flowers one day and my dad handed me a toy gun >< I would probably do the same.

Anyways, it's not my kid so I don't care if he's messed up for the rest of his life.

Why is every cunt and his dog so certain it's a boy? You have no way of telling and if you say "cuz muh eyes can show me" you are fucking retarded. All your eyes show you is a rather androgynous looking child, which is what all children look like until they hit puberty.

So if he wants to become a girl he should start HRT?

They're gonna grow up to be gorgeous traps.

Neither are Jason, Freddy Krueger, etc. but Hallowe'en isn't for emulation. It's simply for dressing up.

because its a celebrity and his son

Must not be very famous

>party of "small government"
>wants to regulate what people wear

republikeks, amirite?

Cant wait to watch their threads on Sup Forums

Reverse google image search:
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/07/25/liev-schreibers-son-harley-quinn_a_23047204/

>Gay is a mental illness you inbreed amerimutt
[citation needed]

With extreme craziness.

unless he is being a huge fucking faggot by letting HIS SON dress like a faggot. in all reality this kid is probably seeing all the fuckig brainwashing they do these days to kids about being trans, will grow up to be 20 and shoot himself for being seen in public like this

As I said, neglect is what you call it when a the kid is allowed to do drugs, hurt themselves, etc, but putting on different clothes is nowhere close to that. As I said, lighten the fuck up.

You know this guy is fucking his kid right? Oh well it's all going to be legal anyway. Fuck it.

Which guy?

Meh, maybe, but they seem extremely cheerful and happy in that family, other than the annoyances of media cover shit.

Source

That's modern day white Americans for ya...

He kisses his kid on the mouth romantically. And nobody gives a shit. But like I said it'll all be legal anyway so fuck it. I don't care.

Not being able to get the dick in my mouth would annoy the fuck out of me. If its to big for my mouth to fit around it, no way is it going anywhere near my cunt

atleast she was a doctor.

.....cosplay?

liberals do. But they also have that shit in Europe also.

Must be hard for you to see a real father have his kid have a fun. Is your monkey country too uncivilized to have decent parents. go suck your monkey cock countries dick.

>ITT
>faggots no women would breed with

Every kid does weird shit when they're young. Poor bastard just has a famous father so tards like you make a big deal out of it.

Pretty high chance the kid grows out of this crossdressing phase, but unlike the rest of us, he won't get to forget the weird shit he's done.

Videos of this?
I don't look for gay shit.

I second this request

>being this mentally ill
Post some proof or fuck off. Preferably the latter.

You’re either a closet faggot or this is bait. Nobody with a happy life says this shit lmao

wonder how he will feel when he grows up and sees this lol

I'm a proud american and i defend none of that bullshit
wtf, i always thought that was a girl

its not dress up its dressing like a prostitute and that is a child. only a pedo would want that

So you gonna show proof or what?

>always thought that was a grill

How many bates did ya slam out before today? And how many more will ya slam out now?

Somebody post the picture of that kid sucking on the handle of a scooter and the brother is looking at him in disgust

No way those kids are boys, they look like fucking girls ffs

Found it

He's Canadian, retard.

To all the parents out there- remember- you reap what you sow

>kids aren't allowed to dress up for halloween or conventions

That's what happens when you're an alpha male, you used up so much testosterone that there aren't any left for your progeny.

true, but your country will enforce it.

Its dat Liev Schreiber?

Fucking hot. I’m diamonds

What, cosplay?
People cosplay characters of the opposite sex all the fucking time.
And most of the world supports it, not just America

/thread

kys

open bob n vagene,,,,,, bitch lasagna,,,,,

>there is no other greater faggotry than giving so many fucks about what another dude is doing

Is that from the Sup Forumsible?

>Harley Quinn
The real abuse is letting his children watch Suicide Squad. For real, that show looks dumb as fuck. But most TV is....

for the last couple of years, i thought I was bi.

I have seen the light, I must be hetro.

American here, Kill her before she lays eggs. Kill him for having already fertilized eggs. This shit is not okay.

>this is the price of freedom
Amen.

that could be a girl, fucking 10 year old's man, androgynous as fuck, deal with it, I think it's hot regardless of it's sex

which will likely make the op all that much cheaper. All it needs is a gas passer and a nurse.

probably learned from watching his mother

Straight white male here who didn't drink or do drugs or skip school or have sex for the first twenty years of my life:

I wish my mom hadn't been such an uptight bitch.

Seriously, I went over to a friend's two nights ago to hang out and do something fun, and the only thing I could think of to do was write software.

>hey user, let's take a look at this LSTM code. it uses keras which i'm not familiar with and i'm thinking of rewriting it in pure tensorflow

this

I'ts the sister looking in disgust. The brother is older. Which poses a question that the local Child Protection should be asking ....