How can I grow my peen?

How can I grow my peen?

Lose some weight

your fat literally covers a good chunk of your penis

I tried that and it shrank

Tie your dick to the door then slam it. Instant penis growth.

I don't feel any fat on my penis

try trimming your pubic hair, that way your eyes arent fighting to see your penis emerge from the amazon rainforest. Oh, and losing weight will proportionally lose some fat that surrounds the general penis area.
I cant tell if you're super jacked, or you just habitually wear a small belt size.

Simple case of denial. Look at all the fat surrounding your dick. Imagine that gone, you'd easily gain an inch or more.

you dolt
your flab covers up the base of the shaft, the dick itself doesn't get fat with the rest of your body

Not jacked but i had a decent physique when I wasnt fat

And what did your dick look like when you weren't a tub of lard?

How do I lose this shit?

Cut back on the carbs and run.

like this

Get one of those beard trimmer type deals at wal-mart or wherever. I usually use a #1 blade spacer on the trimmer for uptop and i shave my balls, taint and butthole area with a safety razor, preferbly one you wont use on your face.
I have similar body hair to you, so it looks kind of strange having more leg hair than pubic hair. I've been doing it long enough to where i see it as fairly normal, i've had a few positive complements from female friends. Its better than shaving down all the way though, i'd recommend against it. not only will your junk look SUPER weird, but it'll be really itchy for like a week once all that shit uptop grows back.

check out my ex-gf's tits too

and my wife's tits now

What are you even complaining about?

You're dicks not even small hard and you're married.

I was 40 lbs lighter in the boner pic

Cut it, it will grow again!

wait, you're saying your penis appeared larger when you were ligher, yet you seemed to disagree with people earlier that said you should lose weight for more penis?

Get an erection

Shoot yourself in the head. It grows after death.

Right now?

Aww buddy. I'll suck your dick if no one else wants to