2. Eric Thames (L) 1B
3. Hernan Perez (R) RF
4. Travis Shaw (L) 3B
5. Manny Pina (R) C
6. Nick Franklin (S) LF
7. Keon Broxton (R) CF
8. Orlando Arcia (R) SS
9. Wily Peralta (R) P

tune in to find out how the mets screw up today!

also, happy mother's day

>pink uniforms for mother's day
>all proceeds support the Komen Foundation for Awareness of the Komen Foundation
why

breast cancer i think. seems like a cash grab

they've been doing the pink ribbon/breast cancer/pink bats thing for awhile now on mothers day. but i don't think they've gone full retard with these all pink uniforms like this before though. and i never heard of komen foundation. hm.

It's a fucking scam money laundering scheme for a scam charity. MLB should be ashamed, If I was a player, I'd refuse to wear or support Susan G. Komen shit or any other bullshit awareness charity. Don't understand why the players have to be willing shills for shitty charities.

If they actually gave a shit about breast cancer instead of PR to make themselves look good, they'd donate to a cancer research charity.

hay guise, step right up and buy this generic everyday mass produced mlb baseball... BUT WITH PINK STITCHING AND TEXT, only $20 more than normal price zomg!

CONFY SOLO HR!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONFORTO!

Goat.

say my name

it's almost as if awareness charities act unethically and constatntly imbezzle or misuse funds or something.

Comforting just hit a HR, and basically, you should call your mothers. Call now.

On pace for another struggle to get through 5 outing for Peralta

someone plz drug test the brews. they're juiced as fuck. look at thames ffs.

Worst rotation in the league, trade them all to Atlanta for Colon and Dickey back.

>Peralta with a 1, 2, 3 inning

keith talkin bout yachts and shit. wtf.

6 windows of capchta also, wtf

Call your mother.

post Keith's boat

degrom is on a strikeout mission

ah i just made ramen and we have 2 on no outs. good shit. maybe ramen is good luck.

Yeah but Granderson. I'd rather have Tebow then this has been.

i don't think he has one, he was talking about how bryce harper has that $21M contract and if he had all that cash he'd go buy a 100 foot yacht. although i'm fairly sure keith still has unbelivable amounts of money, so who knows.

Grandy had a stroke

ya i'd probably rather have tebow on the plate, but grandy can still field very well.

now 2 outs and 2 on and nothing. this is just ridiculous.

fuck yeah rivera!

Keith has very little money, players didn't make that much money in the 80s compared to modern players and Keith spent all his money on cocaine anyway. That's why he shills on so many commercials like Coin Galleries of Oyster Bay, and why he works hard as a broadcaster now. I mean, he's not poor, he's got a nice house and can send his kids to college etc, probably a couple million in assets and investments, but he's not a huge multimillionaire like a modern player.

Kieth is riding high with Clyde on that Just for Men money. Also this might be favorite Keith reaction ever.

anybody have a stream working?

ya i suppose that's true. today's players are straight up rocking custom lambo's and living in mansions. there's vids somewhere about cespedes' lambo aventador. it even has a custom logo emblem instead of the bull on the hood, it's ultra hooked up.

KKKKK

conforto gets it done!!!!!!

conforto is a beast

Well, this'll be painful when the Mest blow it as they inevitably must.

walker!

7-1 GET REKT BREWS!!!!

we should sacrifice Gsellman, we could have won this series

of course there is.

y u no have linx? dat hd tho.

NICE DEGROM K.

Channel 11 is streaming over the air, ATSC formatted, 198-204 MHz, in the greater New York area.

degrom gettin out of trouble. woooot.

>tfw dead mom

I hope the relievers keeps this up

>degrom hitting better than reyes and grandy

topkek

>degrom's hitting like .300
abolish DH

>Reyes can only get hits when someone injures themselves

>sausages

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

shit, the MLB At Bat app updates are faster than the live thing. my phone went off right before the pitch. it is a legit spoiler alert. time to go airplane mode.

went out to lunch with my mom, how'd we score?

>thames

Conforto making everyone look foolish

oh man, conforto could get the cycle today.

HAHA they just said it right after i typed it.

conforgoat non stop. degrom is out-hitting reyes and grandy, walker and rivera cleaning up all over the place. it's been good.

>ty kelly
fucking BASED

ALRIGHT METSBROS

WHO /CONFY/ HERE

>ACLU is buying ads
well, maybe Sinclair taking over Pix11 won't be all bad...oh who am I kidding?

breddy confy here

I wanna get Conforto-condoms so he can fuck my bitch while I'm fucking her

>starter in the 7th inning
these aren't the mets

>degrom going over 100 pitches and still in game.

what's going on here.

and now terry takes him out. retarded, that was a ground ball

Aaaaaand he's gone

>Brewers take insurmountable -3-run lead
Welp, that's a sweep.

terry is FUCKING RETARDED. degrom wouldn't have given that shit up and now you've burned blevins

we need to trade cecchini for a relief pitcher

so how fast do you think terry will exhaust the bullpen today?

our motherfucking bullpen

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT DEGROM IN YOU SENILE PIECE OF SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK LAGARES

SANDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MAKE A TRADE NOW

It's spelled "failpen"

DEPORT SALAD

>0 outs

this ballpark is such a shithole. can't wait till we're out of here

come on sandy find someone on the padres or athletics or something
can't go on like this

carlos torres would actually be huge for this team right now lol

except salas had a great inning?

wait, i'm pretty sure he was responsible for those 2 runs, no?

degrom was charged with the first run, blevins with the next two

>that throw

He was responsible for only one which is respectable for the situation he was given

I'm not that poster, I think Salas gave us a sufficient inning and got us out of something that could have been much worse

oh i was in bathroom, i didnt see blevins at all, i came back in and saw lagares fail to catch that one ball. i apologize. i left room soon as they took degrom out and figured they ran salas right after.

i still hate salas tho.

feels like every team has an exciting young shortstop or shortstop prospect. they can't ALL be good
eh he's been bad this year, but i blame terry for overusing the fuck out of him early on

I think Salas is alright

Our main issues right now is getting Gsellman out of the pitching rotation and also getting a closer

looks like we're going to have to bat around in the 9th boys

Conforty can still hit for cycle if we have an amazing 9th

i dunno, i've seen him fuck up too many times. he has his moments and he's done good work but he's not solid. the whole bullpen is a disaster. and i dont know who the hell should be closing. i think reed is probably the only guy left, right? who else is there?

reed started the year closing, of course it's going to be him

thames is a roid raging motherfucker.

>non stop pitching changes

it didn't even hit him. i swear these umps have had it out for the mets

i know, it completely cleared the elbow guard, what the fuck are they talking about.

sandy needs to make a trade
get someone
bullpen has given up most hits in the majors

at least conforto will be able to try for the cycle again

How can anyone blame this on terry at this point? If the rotation is shit and the relievers don't get the job done, it's not his fault
We've even seen him try to push the starters a little more. I'm skeptical about terryblaming this year

i'd be ok with extra innings and a cycle. looks like it's headed that way.

he's completely mismanaged this game man. taking out degrom early, leaving in salas too long, etc. i've been giving him more leeway this year what with the injuries but this game is on him

I would say it's PARTIALLY on him this game but if the offense scores 9 and the pitching gives up 8 then I don't think all 8 are on terry. The bullpen is just not that good