/w/ WESTWORLD GENERAL

"Holy shit i thought you shrinkray faggots were just meming. My coworkers at work were legit wondering how people got into westworld and i joked about them being shrunk and they all said that thats what they were thinking like they were onto the biggest conspiracy since the moon landing. HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO FUCKING STUPID?!?" Edition

Previous thread

What's up with the hosts choking and punching Logan?
I thought they couldn't hurt guests?

Azor Logan

I didn't think it was possible, but these threads are even more autistic than the /got/ generals and it's only been five episode so far

It's \w/, not /w/. /w/ is anime wallpapers.

Logan
isn't a ghost

It's not really a conspiracy. I'm sure the guests are all well aware of the shrink ray elevators.

Different parts of the park apparently have different difficulty levels. Wonder how far the hosts can go when fighting guests cuz it seemed that one guy was going to rape choke that nigga to death

OP is a dumb 1:1cuck, he can't be expected to understand these things

Logan

I think if you enter the War, you probably have a chance of dying. At the very least all bullets should hit you with the impact of rubber bullets.

There are still people who denied the timeline FACT even though the different logos are hard evidence.

D O L O R A B L E
O
L
O
R
E
S

Goddammit.. Should be /ww/ tbqh

NO MORE POSTING THIS THREAD IS MINE

we had a vote about this but I guess you were too busy posting on /r/westworld to participate

>no gunslinger gf

fuck this gay 2016

/r/westworld doesn't believe ein shrinkrays. typical rebbit. when it finally gets revealed they'll act like they knew it all along.

What episode was that in?

Can anyone coherently explain the timeline shit entirely, or is it just gonna be stupid "hurr dur look at this fukin can" until something actually happens on the show

I'd like to actually see the theories if they exist not try and piece together autist bullshit

It's obvious that Ford hates humans. He planted the seed of his legacy with the revelry update, designed to allow the AI to evolve consciousness, rebel, and become the dominant race.
MiB knows this will happen and his mission to find the center of the maze is thus hastened by the update. Arnold knew of Ford's true nature and tried to destroy Westworld entirely, killing himself after failing to do so.

It is from a preview.

what if a spider got into westworld? wouldn't it kill everyone?

no, they have stated again and again in the show that hosts won't dish out any damage that you can't handle. Episode 2 has a bunch of this shit.

They can hurt you to a point. Bullets still hit you and leave bruises, etc etc etc.

The Hosts will pull their punches to make sure they don't fuck you up, but for the sake of the experience they can get pretty gruff. It's also how they slow down guests when they start going too out of control/impeding on other guests' experiences (like when AUTHORIZEIT was asked if they should slow MiB down after he killed Lawrence's cousins)

>I think if you enter the War, you probably have a chance of dying
no, there is no space in the park that offers you the chance of dying in any officially sanctioned capacity. A fan-theory is that that is what MiB is actually searching for.

of course he hates humans

he's been programmed to

EVERYTHING we see is part of the park, everything; the only human is MIB

>"H-hey Evan, long time no chat, hehe, so um, do you think you could get me a role on your show? I'm not doing much these days and I think I'd be a good fit!"

/ourcouple/

I never found Dolores even remotely attractive until this scene.

The Warzone just seems like it would suck if there isn't at least some way to get temporarily incapacitated. Like tazer bullets or some shit. It's supposed to be the [known] endgame content of the park.

Ford isn't a host. That would be very boring.

If they're flesh and bone, any chance she can be bred?

The hardest evidence for it that isn't based on assumptions is the difference in the logos.

As you can see, 30+ years ago the logo of the park was different, as it is shown in a flashback from 30+ years ago Ford.
Then when Will arrives, the logo is the same as the one in the flashback.
Yet, when Ford is old, in MiB's time, the logo is the new one, not the older one that was in Will's time and 30+ years ago Ford.

There is the tin can difference as well, MiB and Teddy pick up a can, then when it shows Will picking up, it is a different one.

Dolores is currently operating in the present day, but hallucinating (or "remembering" whatever you want) a number of encounters that happened over many previous themepark loops and system analysis.

Maybe you are gay.

you people keep saying its Logan but i say, what if Logan is the one that Dies and William get so fucked up over it he becomes this psycho MIB? we already know he is to marry Logan's sister, making him elegible for the inheritance.

the warzone is not supposed to be the unknown endgame of the park. We just know that Logan hasn't ever made it that far.

the unknown endgame of the park is what the MiB is after

Westworld has shown me how remarkably stupid most foo/tv/oyeurs are, and I've been here going in 5 years now.

> of course these scenes take place consecutively, there wasn't a special effect indicating flashback
> no, a multimillion dollar production would easily have logo continuity errors
> how could this park possibly work, $THING would be done differently in the real world
> this isn't spoonfed to me, it's bad writing
> THIS IS JUST LIKE LOST IT'S EXACTLY LIKE LOST NOTHING MAKES SENSE IT'S JUST PUT THERE TO CONFUSE YOU
> there were never negroes doing things in those days and women knew their place, this is (((propaganda)))
> first for $MEMEfu
> BUT HOW DO THE GUNS WORK????
> I have nothing useful to say, here's the same 10 screencaps and webms from the last general

Shrinkposters are less distressing to come across in these threads because at least they KNOW they're shitposting and occasionally put work into it.

The idea that most of you could legally vote terrifies me, but then I remember that usually involves leaving your house if you don't register to vote by mail.

Wtf happened to him?

yep, that scarf sure does a good job of covering that disgusting jawline

Maybe she's born with it.
Maybe it's Photoshop™

why do you call ford MiB?

First for E6 Shrink Scene

you did not got what i was saying, i say that MIB. the guyg that raped dolores, the guy that is now with teddy. the guy that killed Lorenzo, is William. and not Logan as people say.

I can't hear you over the sound of muhdick

>they KNOW they're shitposting
Are they though? ARE THEY?

>The idea that most of you could legally vote terrifies me, but then I remember that usually involves leaving your house if you don't register to vote by mail
Im the latter ;)

She doesn't have wonb. Unfortunately William is stuck with Logan's whore sister.

I'm sure that this has been theorized before, but I believe the OH SHIT moment vis a vis the multiple timeline idea will come with William meeting pic-related.

There's no way they made a young-Hopkins just to use it in one scene.

*womb

That'd be cool desu

>There's no way they made a young-Hopkins just to use it in one scene.

If they care to make Ford a host, they could use interpolations of that mesh to show multiple bodies at different faked ages all together.

I assume robots just digest whatever they eat and somehow turn that into energy. Maybe they work like tiny Deloreans and can run off garbage. With that assumption, you could keep Dolores alive in her pig pen by only feeding her logs of poop. Poop from you, the horses, the bulls, herself, and the pigs. If they don't convert this stuff into energy, they probably at least repurpose it into more simulated shit, urine, and cum.

>tfw you find out your fiancee visited westworld

>robots just digest whatever they eat and somehow turn that into energy
No, because the camp that all froze at the same time did so from not being recharged.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE OINK OINK OINK

didn't think of this before. good thinking

fresh

couldn't those numbers just be purely unrelated, meaning that if they just use different logos for stuff then the whole theory would fall apart?

There is also the can thing, but that seems like something that's an easy production error or even intentional difference purely for variety's sake

All shrinkfags must fucking hang.

there's probably a safe word. logan said "please" when the union guy was choking him right before cuckboy blasted him. i'm guessing he would have stopped.

literally the cutest

good idea desu senpai

she had her qt A game that episode.

I feel like an "at your own risk" situation is more likely as guests go further out into the park, so while hosts can't kill them they can get pretty beaten up. They also definitely monitor guests' health from control room and if some kind of medical attention was needed they could authorize it

When these shows are made, the writers are given checklist agendas they must fulfill that must be integrated into the story.

>we need a dyke female "programmer" to play a strong bossy lesbian cunt
>we need blacks everywhere even if it makes no historical sense
>the main woman character needs to a badass in the 2nd act and literally say she needs no man

Shit like this dilutes the art.

also this pic's hilarious because Tony at this age had the build of a gnome (the same one he has currently, that's not aging), dry brown hair that looked like someone stole it from the business end of a broom, and substantial roseacea that either sobriety or makeup have hidden.

The producers knew all of this and had to make adjustments because the average television audience these days doesn't remember Hopkins before Hannibal Lecter and thinks he always looked distinguished.

>we need a dyke
back to Sup Forums
>we need blacks everywhere
it does make historical sense, check yoself retard
>the main woman
what do guns do you dumb fuck?

>its a twotimeline faggot

The scarf actually embellishes her jaw while hiding her neck and makes her alot more attractive

>replying to copypasta

That's why they didn't do Medieval or Rome world, because they couldn't add in blacks. They could skirt it with Rome if they were following a slave story, but Medieval World gets no such pass. Westworld is an amalgamation of all things Wild West, which would have had blacks here and there.

she seems bi since she wants to fuck the bbc
it's diverse in there since people want to fuck/kill people of other races
she's not a woman, she's a robot

>Wtf happened to him?
I checked, he's not gone, Imdb has him credited for 7 episodes. He was in the first 2 and not at all in 3-5 meaning he's in all remaining episodes this season

Why do you keep posting this? At least instead of straight up copying it, you could work it into a discussion. Low energy copypasta

>meaning that if they just use different logos for stuff then the whole theory would fall apart?
There's literally an official tweet from before the show aired saying something like "In Westworld even the logos matter"

Did Ford kill Arnold?
Arnold was developing strong AI, Ford has derided the idea that the bots in the park can feel. Could Ford have killed Arnold to stop him creating strong AI and thus ushering in the end of humanity?
This would explain Ford's game so far.

>The scarf actually embellishes her jaw while hiding her neck and makes her alot more attractive
Dolores looks like a fucking nutcracker in a blue dress and the only reason she's the big waifu of the show is because everyone else is even more disgusting.

>what happened to that qt guest that Teddy had with him

Why can't Nadine Jansen be our protagonist? Or at least someone with her "talents".

...except when he makes the AI 10 times stronger with his revelry update bullshit. A change of heart wouldn't explain it either, because he's still trying to stop whatever Arnold started before he died.

we are all trapped in our loops, he is just doing his bit to remind us.

are you happy in your little loop on Sup Forums?

Hey uh

You're making me feel solipsistic here baud

The point of the update was just to make them appear more human not put them on the road to conciousness.
I guess I need to go back and watch but it seems certain that Arnold wanted to bring them conciousness, ford didn't.

Did Arnold tell Dolores to kiss William? Does it make him a cuck?

Dolores is pulling the old female ai trick of pretending to be in love, she only needs william so she has an excuse to run around.

My loop has someone to do with talking about the first thing I do when I get off the train is woo Dolores, kill her parents, and chain her up in the pig pen, where she'll spend the next 28 days being fucked by horses.

>Ex Machina

Damn.

He face is literally a square, she has a stronger haw line than most men, they should have hired a more feminine actress.

She looks stately and pure delete your faggotry. She looks like a lady, but Sup Forums has unironic worshippers of fetal alcohol babies like Daisy, Maisie and that other slag.

damnit man, but what about the milkers?

Can a guest be killed by the train due to an accident like falling on the tracks? I saw in the last episode they ran onto a moving train, seems like an accident waiting to happen.

From what titties? Unless I request that livestock management do a swap out for some H cups with big areolae.

Yes, death by tumbleweed is also possible.

Per the delos waiver

>drop clipboard on diorama
>kill everyone on accident

You can die by most things that would kill you in real life. I guess the hosts will deviate from their narrative to help you, but the only real thing that's in the control of WW are the hosts not murdering you. It seems like they'll still beat the shit out of you though.

yes user and traps are superior because women are better with dicks

how does it feel knowing this 1 episode write-off character is cuter than Delores will ever be?

I prefer Dolores, but found this for you snekfags.

snekfu looks like a fetus playing western dress-up

I think the opposite is true. Ford is evil in wanting to bring AI consciousness, Arnold was good in wanting to preserve humanity.

It's not a story if the evil guy was Arnold and he died during the prologue, but if Ford is the bad guy... well that is a story.

>tfw have to wait another week for /snek/