As a Jew am I allowed here or is it like /pol where they want me dead?

As a Jew am I allowed here or is it like /pol where they want me dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MattsOurSemite/status/960722393026256897
gilad.co.uk/writings/jonathon-blakeley-a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You shouldn't be allowed anywhere, heathen

twitter.com/MattsOurSemite/status/960722393026256897

Read that thread. Do you agree with that guy? Then you can be a part of the solution. If not then you're part of (((the problem)))

Nah bro you're allowed. People just pretend to be racist because it's edgy. Most of the people hating on jews are jews themselves.

only the newest of newfags think this place is actually some racist hangout. it has always been for the lols.

too high to even troll you. you're fine. religion is kinda fucked up in general though, maybe you shouldn't be a part of any cults.

hello, friend.

you are quite welcome here as long as you are not israeli nor a zionist.

enjoy your time here, brother.

jewish guys are hot

I honestly really enjoy anti-semitism I think it's really funny and I don't get offended thank you for making my day

I'll check it out thanks

/thread

This is basically the jist of racism here. It might feel real, but its really just an annoying meme. Take it from a pajeet.

Op's a hammer head

Any organized religion is for the mentally ill. You need professional help.

what is it like being a 'jew'? whats the thing you appreciate the most?

Stay in Sup Forums, Zionist scum.

spoken like a true former christfag. not every religion is as retarded as the one you grew up with, cletus

Fuck off, hasbara troll.

Thanks I'm not really religious but I lived in Israel for a while and that's part of my life but yeah I make fun of myself no need to take anything seriously I like to have fun and be offensive all around.

I'm an Israeli citizen so shucks

If everyone were to kill just one jew apiece,
all wars around the world would end immediately.

except the war against the jews, you fucking moron

NH, christened kike mutt here. I do my best to be a good person, and consider anybody with the same approach worthwhile, or at least a non-hostile fellow traveler through the path of life. Fair enough?

Yeah I don't deserve life. You live a long happy one. Xoxo

I like your mindset keep up being an open minded human have a good life.

I can tell you right now you're gonna be disappointed.

The circumcision, ability to count, strong nose, lots of money.

I read it and idk I'm not too afraid of another holocaust it would be pretty cool to see first hand and would be impressive to see executed.

Nah this place is way more cancer

I will never go to India

Both Sup Forums and Sup Forums are chock full of alt-right morons fucking spineless conformists. Don't seek approval from these degenerates.

Sup Forums was always racist, but the people who advocate genocide are a new breed of oxygen thieves. I'd recommend castration as a punishment but since they are basement virgins and only women that they could ever attract are too obese to inseminate, it would be a moot point.

Basically, as long as you're not some kind of zionist israel apologist, or one of those hasidic jews that are basically as bad as sand people, you're alright in my book.

If you were to kill yourself, all shitposting on Sup Forums would end immediately.

>you fucking moron
There's a MAGAtte around here who uses the same idiotic phrase.
Hasbara much?

I'm not seeking approval all around just curious because I'm new to Sup Forums and it's become my main form of entertainment. Sex is overrated I don't have too much fun doing it so I think I'll fit in I'll just never become a wizard.

Fucking this.

>i'm rubber you're glue
>lalalacan'thearyou

Poo

You don't have to be racist to hate joos. They're evil.
Pajeets are okay.

Dirty fucking jew or not, you'll fit right in (the gas chamber) here.

I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say rubs off me sticks to you doodoo head (I'm not op Yosef)

Why do you need to tell people you're a jew on an otherwise anonymous imageboard?
Fucking cam whore kike

>gets help
>help is based on theology
Ever heard of things like aa?

>be Jewish
>Be born with superior IQ
>Be rich & successful
>Watch as trailer trash neckbeards and mudslimes REEEE about you

feels good man

>plot twist OP is really a muslim

It wasn't about telling people I'm new and I want to know about what I'm getting into so I wanted to know about jews

The rule is "payot or get the fuck out".
And the reason behind OP telling us he's a jew is because he's a hasbara troll. It's part of their playbook. Their tricks are explained here:
gilad.co.uk/writings/jonathon-blakeley-a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls.html
They're slimy.
They're liars.
They're war criminals.

My point is it doesn't matter. Some threads I'm Muslim, some threads I'm a drug addict, some threads I'm an engineer
>it's all true. I'm a terrorist engineer on drugs that designs structures to fail but I'm bad at it because I'm always stoned

Hasbara trolls run a lot of the pro-Trump postings on Sup Forums. Don the Con is Ashkenazi just like they are.

Oi nigga!

I'll tell Yahwe which sites you are visiting, Yoram

Haha, agree 100%

All the jews and arabs should kill each other off. Just think how much stress that would relieve from the rest of the planet. Avg lifespan would increase 10 years overnight.

> be part of the synagogue of satan because you're really Ashkenazi trash and not a true Israelite.

fuck off kike

I've spent my whole life believing that I wasn't a kike in the slightest until I did some background searching and found out my last name was a common Ashkenazi Jew name in Germany. Can I make Jew jokes without reprecussions now, similar to niggers saying nigga

Radical leftists hate the Jews as much or more than radical right, so I probably could

I wish then people would clear the room faster

Fuck it who cares do it anyways. Everyone sucks equally