@skhwt09334621437 I am no animal advocate or anything...

@skhwt09334621437 I am no animal advocate or anything, but there is a "guy" (He's a Muslim roach not worth of a human title) on Instagram who posts videos of him and his fellow roaches abusing dogs. Can you bored fags do anything about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/skhwt09334621437/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

why the hell not

too soon

self-bump

Fuck off, he owns an animal shelter

what are you about

lol

Have a bump OP

You have the gall to fucking ask him that like some petulant toddler who didn't get what he wanted? Fuck off back to plebbit where you belong

ur information is vague as fuck how could any1 possibly help with so little, its like trying to hire a hit without knowing who the fuck u want dead you silly wanker

this. pretty sure those recent videos he posted were to display awareness of animal cruelty in those areas, or something of that sort. the rest of his posts are wholesome

And you have the gall to be such a cringy little cunt.

So its true, you ARE spamming this bile on Sup Forums.

Its on instagram. Heres the link
instagram.com/skhwt09334621437/

seconded

>"Cringy"
You know you have to be at least 18 to post here right?

Did Sup Forums become your personal army in the last ten years since I've been here?

like go fuck yourself.

Maybe try to actually view the profile first and be a smart little user than assuming shit right off the bat. The guy is trying to rise awareness of animal mistreatment but it’s getting lost in the language barrier.

Both of you lurk moar newfags

some comments are saying that he is running an animal shelter and is posting the videos to raise awarness on animal cruelty?

Sorry Mudslimes are a protected vermin by the U.N.

Like your mother ooooooooooooooooo

shut the fuck up. Thanks
-OP

newfag cringe

indeed

You do know you should at least try to come up with an original sentence to post here right?

No you fat fucking cunt
-Your Mother

ps get a job 4chin

oh my god just fucking stop. poor guy is just trying to raise awareness. pretty dumb way of doing it but still

We dont know that. For all we fucking know guy here is raising animals so he can abuse them. I saw a hick do that with horses here in the US in California of all places. Right now, we are trying to find his location, then figure out if he was the actual abusers or if he was reposting and trying to spread awareness.

thats not what most of you are doing. hes just getting spammed with death threats and shit, including his fucking daughter whos probably like 3. even if you do find him, you cant do shit. he doesnt live in the us, he probably lives in Afghanistan or some shit. you actually cant do anything.

hes not even on any of the videos of animals being abused. there are several threads on this, already.

There's 2 sides to every story. Chances are those animals rape children and are racist so they prolly deserve it

Yeah I know. theres a total of one thread thats gotten anything done. the death threats are retarded because he cant fucking read English most likely. Plus why are you going on about this? Are you new to Sup Forums? This is mainly what we do here besides masturbate.

Okay but maybe the priority is to figure it out before doing all of this shit

hes an animal rights activist you dumb faggot. he saves dogs and helps them. he isn't abusing them. he's raising awareness.

Theres an order to doing it though. If we find him, we can figure out if he was in the same area as the animal abuse videos.

Okay, but spamming him with death threats and the like while trying to carry out this "order" won’t exactly help if he’s innocent.

Im not the one carrying out death threats, and those who are arent under my control. You wanna do something about the death threats? Go to the anons doing it.

Man is the Animal

It's a guy that rehabilitates animals, and OP has been trying to get him raided all fucking night.

SAGE