What is a messed up memory that your brain has suppressed?

What is a messed up memory that your brain has suppressed?

I'll start.

>be me
>somewhere around 7-10 years old
>at grandfathers house
>being a little shit kid
>dad gets angrier than usual
>takes me into cellar-ish type room
>takes handcuffs
>handcuffs me to a pole
>leaves room after yelling at me
>I am now sitting in a dark room by myself screaming, and crying at the age of 7-10
>sat there for what felt like an eternity
>eventually gave up and just sobbed quietly
>dad came back and asked me if I was going to keep acting like a jackass
>I whimper the word, "no"
>get unhand-cuffed
>don't talk for anyone for the next two days
>be me years later
>watching some random documentary about police
>start thinking about how strong handcuffs are
>get flash-backs
>have an "oh shit" moment
>start this thread
>my face after reliving that moment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pdQiSGb4Luw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A messed up memory that my brain suppresed? That's easy, my life. Seriously I can only vaguely remember up to 2 years ago. The rest is completely blank

bump for interest

What? I am so interested. Do explain.

In a shower with another kid. Maybe bro. Dont know. 3 or 4. Eyes stinging really bad. A man making me drink milk and pouring milk in my eyes. I am terrified... I know this happened.

Nice.

Let me catch you up user

>Be you
>be a faggot

There you go

Gettem

I kinda already explained. I have no recollection of my life more than 2 years ago.

Mines so repressed I can't even remember it.

Did the lesson work?

Sounds about right. Thank you kind user

I was scared to even act respectfully, much less disrespectfully. So, I guess so.

If you never beat up your father as an adult, and put him in handcuffs in a cellar and left him there to piss himself, you're a fucking cuck little bitch. You probably watch Duck Dynasty.

TL;DR: OP's entire family is white trash.

Not really a suppressed memory but I did forget that this happend for a while becuase I was sooooooo drunk at the time. Years later, boom memory resurfaces when drunk

> be me 19 year old army private
> stationed in South Korea
> downtown Seoul
> place called hooker hill, literally a steep slope where white houses are on each side and girls will pull you in with full force
> see this 10 out of 10 Korea. Beauty with double d’s
> Enter said House and talk to mama San
> 2 girls so my buddy takes the right one I take the left
> pay our 150 each and head on our way
> go upstairs to her room
> get ass naked as she does
> wowwwww perfect best body I’ve ever seen, flat stomach huge tits best ass
> pound for 20 mins like crazy
> doggy, missionary and cowgirl
> times up, don’t cum she get up and begins getting dressed
> I sit there with the hardest hard on that has the force of 1000 diamonds
> immediately grab her arm and throw her on the bed
> she’s on her back and I push her panties to the side

Should I keep going? Gets pretty ticked from here. Remember I’m 19 in South Korea drunk as shit and it’s 2am in Korea equivalent of time square. I cannot emphasize how beautiful this girl was. Probably 20 and pure Korean beauty

fuck off rapist

I have a bizarre, terrifying memory of being locked in my bedroom as a six-year-old. The lights were off and I’m trying to turn the doorknob but it’s not moving. I’m crying and screaming, not only because I’m trapped in the dark, but also because there seems to be a hulking creature in the corner of the room with me. I can only describe it as a threatening shadow, being vaguely moose-shaped. It sounds like my mom is on the other side of the door trying to open it too. I have no idea what led up to me being locked in a dark room and I have no memory of getting out.

Nightmare

For sure.

raping a whore. Shut up you fucking white knight liberal cunt.

Rape

rapist piece of shit, army dog. just kys.

continue

Rapist kys

There was this time my father put me in the trunk of our car for about 4 hours. Didn't remember till my brothers talked about it years later.

Also I had a teacher in elementary school who gave me a CD full of suicide/murder clips. Aside from that, he was a great teacher and everybody liked him, didn't stop me from reporting him as soon as I remembered though.

Probably, but it doesn’t feel like it. Another weird one from the same time period is when I was standing on a chair to reach something and I got pushed off. As I was falling, I saw something standing there that I can only describe as an imp. Just a grotesque, big-nosed red devil creature. This was in Connecticut around 91 and they played this commercial for a hotline using this puppet called Freddy Freaker. Looked just like that creature I saw, only yellow. I was paralyzed with fear whenever that monster came on tv. I found out many years later that a little boy died in that house before we moved in. Fell over a railing on the second floor and cracked his head open.

Forgot the image. I thought that I imagined this commercial until a few years ago. There was a similar one with a jack-o-lantern puppet on a fence that I believe was called “Pumpkie”, but I haven’t been able to find anything on it.

youtu.be/pdQiSGb4Luw

raping while "serving" your country. typical american. did you kill little kids over there too?

I think I have seen that before somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it.

It’s funny that this thread is up today, I was in the shower and had a weird memory resurface this morning.
>be me
>14 or 15
>be on them JV football team
>coach’s family were all friends with my family
>coach asks me to come over and mow his yard for some cash
>he first invited me in to watch a movie with his wife
>him and his wife were on either side of me, laughing and having a good time
>I drink damn near half a pitcher of tea by the time the movies over
>coach tells me to get up and come outside to start on the lawn
>have to piss like crazy
>”coach I’ve gotta take a leak”
>”alright user, go use the bathroom in my bedroom, the other ones not working”
>walk back to the master bathroom
>knock on the door and hear nothing
>open the door and his wife was sitting on the edge of the shower spread eagle (facing the door)
>fingering her self
>she doesn’t cover up
>I just stood there for a minute and watched in shock
>first time seeing a naked gril irl
>run outside and apologize to my coach, extremely embarrassed
>”oh no, it’s okay son, did you like what you saw?”
>”hell no, she’s your wife” (didn’t really know what the appropriate response would be)
>coaches wife comes outside laughing
>” HAHAHA Am I a MILF user?”
>was still in shock from the situation, >“no miss user, I need to go home now”
>she took me home and never brought it up
>quit playing football that same week
>saw them regularly after that
>felt weird bro

One time when I was visiting Grandma as a kid I asked her if she got us anything and my staight up punched me

Let me get this straight- you had an opportunity to give a MILF a golden shower and you wussed out?

I really respected both of them, felt too weird to me. Also I was so young that her hairy muff looked disgusting to me

Yeah I have trouble remembering things from my childhood as well. Also had my peepee touched

Fair enough, thick bush is disgusting.

>>open the door and his wife was sitting on the edge of the shower spread eagle (facing the door)

What if I told you that this person was not your father when it happened?

CONTINUE

As you get older, you realize that you have suppressed a fuck ton of memories. You'll suppress so many memories, that you have to really try and remember that you weren't molested as a child. Were you?
>inb4 #MeToo
The human mind is a complex web of life situations bargaining with reality. It is a compilation of the impressions of the little dramas that unfold everyday, that are also distorted through the lens of what you ate that day and how you felt about daddy squeezing your shoulder as he passed you in the hallway, not knowing that you had a raging erection from seeing your sister's vagina in the mirror when you barged into her room. Life is funny that way.

I'm intrigued.

you shouldn't be you dumbass

I don't believe in aliens, dip-shit. I was just expecting a punchline.

Go on?

moar

Welp... We have a rapist, and a boy with daddy issues. Other shit is irrelevant. Looks like there's nothing left, except to bid you farewell. Good luck with your rape story Sup Forums- I'm sure it will tickle your degenerate laurels.

rapist navy brat fuck off

going to mental hospital for depression/anxiety. began having extreme panic attack after visiting hours were over. begging a nurse to call a therapist or someone, anyone to come talk to me. i was more scared than i ever have been in my entire life. dumb fat filipino bitch just looked at me with disgust, like all i was doing was inconviencing her, and turned her back to me, pretending to ignore me. in that moment i could have fucking killed her and i would not have cared. still wouldnt have cared. i ran out and began kicking on the doors and just screaming at the top of my lungs from being so scared, punching the floor. the only person who cared was the retard at the end of the hall who shit his pants every day. he came out of his room and calmed me down and hugged me. fucking nurses saw this and immediately separated us saying patients werent allowed to touch. proceeded to go give me some pills that knocked me out. hes the only reason i got through that night. this memory came back to me the other day but ill never forget him.

What the fuck are you me?
>start highschool
>can't remember primary school
>finish highschool
>can't remember anything
>highschool was 6 years ago
>HIGHSCHOOL WAS 6 YEARS AGO

Is life even real

I know how you feel.

Not the original poster, but I'm pretty certain they didn't care and were joking about it