Based Germany, my greatest ally

Based Germany, my greatest ally

reuters.com/article/us-germany-mexico-idUSKBN19106G

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/10/angela-merkel-mexico-border-wall?CMP=twt_gu

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/amp/amp.dw.com/en/angela-merkel-seeks-to-manage-expectations-in-argentina-mexico/a-39162706
youtube.com/watch?v=ddsFa0JX2kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So are Mexicans gonna produce more cars for Germany?

They are probably figuring out how they can prevent mean Donnie from raising import taxes for German cars produced in Mexico.

I will never understand how latin americans are happy about news like these

when anyone important from the first world visits this place they're not here to take our hand and carry us to the wonderful land of the first world, they come to fuck us in the ass

google.de/amp/amp.dw.com/en/angela-merkel-seeks-to-manage-expectations-in-argentina-mexico/a-39162706

It's funny how she thanked Argentina for taking in jews during WW2 while they didn't talk about the fact that Argentina also took in Nazis after the war.

At least they didn't mention the retarded world cup joke Macri said while publicly speaking

pls use lube hans

una

Merkel loves swarthy Turks and Mexicans

>tfw i'll never fuck that granny flabby ass doggystyle

this unironically.

mexicans are proud of being slaves for European/American companies

Well they're the China of North America. Everything that's too expensive to be shipped from China or Europe and is supposed to be sold in America is produced in Mexico. If they wanted more money they'd lose thousands of jobs and thus even more money.

Good, now start flooding germony instead of us. Take your 30 cousins that live in Kissimmee with you

Markel wants to take advantage of the weakness of the US under Trump.

Those are Salvadorians tho

I would rather sell my soul to the EU than to you, since those seem to be our only options aside from China. Fuck America, basically.

The difference is China developed because of industrialization while Mexico stagnates forever because their rulers fuck them over.

>China developed
I get what you are trying to say, but China has fucked all over its environment and Mexican wages are better than chinese wages.
Basically China being huge and truly exploiting its population would give them that economic stance, and you forget we are still the 15/14th largest economy on the world

China is latino tier lol and Mexico and the rest of Latin America became industrialized centuries before.

Your economy develops but the weather concentrates or stays within the company thanks to shit like nafta. Considering how long Mexico has been industrialized your standard of living should be at least like Korea by now.
China had a late start compared to the other Asian Tigers but if growth rates continue as expected their GDP per capita will undoubtedly pass Mexico in the years to come.

I absolutely get your point and going to agree to a certain point, but China also has a huge despair in its population, their working class still make less money than our working class.

Yeah but their growth rates are continually decreasing. The days of 10% are gone and the days of 7%+ have disappeared. 6% growth is the norm now and it's going to drop.

Oh sure. Many live in awful conditions and at least Mexicans mostly own their own homes. In china they live in one room appartments like sardines. Even still they will continue to grow and as the decades roll on they will have a standard of living more in line with Taiwan or Korea while Mexico and most of latin America sees their wages continue to stagnate largely due to us and your own leadership basically ripping you all off.

>Germany, my greatest ally

Yeah fuck you too...

Their growth won't drop too much their economy is just re structuring from manufacturing focused to become more or a service economy. Wages continue to rise and infrastructure continues to roll out at a rapid rate.

Argies could do with some of that Mexican work ethic you lazy fucks

Europeans are at least better than Americans, Canadians or Chinese. Most of the enterprises from these places exclusively buy from their nationals even if they are more expensive and always practice in monopolistic practices.
VW ,Bosch and other German medical equipment producers sincerely support small Mexican industries and suppliers and never haggle prices unlike other nationals.
Mexico has the infrastructure, the population, the education and the wages to make their own national produces, and we are slowly but constantly doing that.
GE started just like VW, with plants here and there, after a few decades Mexican enterprises bought the branch and started importing MABE produces directly to US, now more than half of the dishwashers, refrigerators and washing machines sold under the name of General Electric are rebranded mexican produces.

Why are you poorfags so obsessed with the Simpsons?

What is MABE?

6% is still very good. the US is like 3% right now.

>An argentinian that talks and cares about LATIN AMERICA

What kind of sorcery is this?

lol the obvious difference is that America is a developed country and China is a developing country and also China still heavily relies on manufacturing meanwhile America's economy has been service-oriented for almost a century now.

>Germany, my greatest ally

See us Americans were right about mexico. Should be kicked out of nafta desu

Germany has literally never done a bad thing to Mexico, they even offered us Texas back. Canada didn't even want to make NAFTA with Mexico on it.

You've been hanging on facebook meme pages and youtube comment sections with their shitty nationalist flame wars for too long it seems

>offered us Texas back
Shouldn't Mexico have been worried about taking the central states back first? Because Texas was never going to happen

I see how it is

Uh... they shot at us and our ships
But I still love Canada

No really, even after Trump, you guys were ready to throw us under the bus until Trump started to attack Canada's dairy and lumber industries for no reason.

Well of course, why would any nation choose Mexico over America?

we created thousands of job in mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=ddsFa0JX2kg

Since you are actually the parasite in the NAFTA relationship, and Trump wants to take everything for himself, and himself alone. I think this is a no-brainier.

I mean, the guy complained that "the Paris treaty was unfair to America". What a load of bullshit; and that exact sort of thinking is what everyone should expect from you on any deal negotiation.

You have hurt my feelings 2bh Visa free travel REVOKED

Can't be the parasite when we're the ship keeping nafta afloat, migo'. As for what to expect, sure America can talk and negotiate tough. We're one of the richest, most consumeristic countries on earth.

Which leader wouldn't try to get a favorable deal for his country and people

Mexican based designer, producer and transporter of home appliances, it controls 70% of the market in Latin America and a quarter in US and Canda.

>Which leader wouldn't try to get a favorable deal for his country and people?
Your leader

no, thats a chicano gang 18th street

Then its an AMERICAN street gang

Nope. Mexican

CALIFORNIA OFFICIALLY MEXICAN CLAY

It's official
>user HANDS OVER CALIFORNIA TO MEXICO

You know what? Handover Baja California and we won't invade Veracruz again

I like Canada, but I don't see you as a country we could rely on. It seems to me that you are a satellite state of America politically speaking.

>we're the ship keeping nafta afloat, migo'
Because it benefits you the most while it allows you to take advantage of everyone, and our politicians allow it because they don't give a fuck as long as they can steal.

Honestly it sounds like y'all need better politicians. Mexico needs a revolution or something

Not an armed revolution
Those things are stupid

Armed revolutions are the best kind though.

we're not THAT desperate

They are not, they destroy everything
And some of our shit some how works
We are trying to improve not to destroy what little we have