Give me all of your soyjacks right now

Give me all of your soyjacks right now

I don't understand this new forced meme.
Why are you targeting old Sup Forumstards?

saved

Thanks boys
Dont really think this has anythibg to do with "old btards"

Reddit refugees via Sup Forums are targeting nu-males, not realizing that anyone under 25 has no claim to being a masculine adult. They think that their trailer park inspired political views give them licence to do this, as if they've accomplished anything but being edgy online and waving a kekisatani flag with other reformed bronies irl.

>defending soyboys

Really?
Glasses, beards now in their mid 30's. They still enjoy nerdy things. This is what the majority of Sup Forums was 2005-2009 era.

Sup Forums was politically neutral, and culturally antithetical.

>pointing out hypocrisy is defending the group the hypocritical group is targeting
You have the logical facility of a toddler. Both groups are retarded faggot children who need to grow up.

>that pipe

Angry at soy . . . eats cheetos probably.

Wow, when you become an adult I bet you're gonna feel real silly at the kids in 2032 making fun of your autistic finger spinners.

these seem to really hit home with a lot of people

what is he holding the record for?

its targeting cringey faggots who unironically like cringey shit like rick n morty, nintendo switch, reddit etc

this is bait right? it's a diploma of some sort

These are great, continue please.

>posted on an anime website for people who failed to socialize properly

Not really, just getting tired of redjet-lord kids trying to mainstream Sup Forums into some hallow alter ego of itself.

Gandhi sure was wise

So in other words, a bunch of mainstream reddit normie fags want to hassle NEEERDS for liking hobbies they don't like?

I don't really have any more unfortunately

not trying to bait, it looks a lot like the certificates guinness hands out

maybe he won the record for being the faggest loosest soyboy?

huh

Pretty much. They think it gives them a masculine high ground they didn't earn via actual masculine activities like rearing a family, fighting in a war, or generally having their own shit together before criticizing others.

Oh look you added cuck to the top of the shed, just like how you added it to your dating profile when you let a bunch of filthy nerds fuck your wife and spray soy milk all over her!

Gamergate/Trump newfags are the majority now, if not an autistic vocal minority who likes to frame themselves as some kind of voiceless majority. Since these manchildren have nothing else to do with their time they make memes to reinforce their schema that everyone that isn't a nu-stormfront autist is weaker than them because their life sucks so much.

One word response, this isn't a fucking blog faggot.

Yep, they were probably the bullies in grade school, then once the other kids grew bigger than them the manlets had to move to online cause they were no longer threatening. I feel bad for them, they have to take their anger out somewhere for all that insecurity.

I think it's more likely that they were the recipients of bullying. The lack ability to talk shit without fear of physical repercussion is what draws them to the online space to enact their power fantasies.

I fucking hate all the shit in this picture besides the switch, but it's also normie shit. More than half the population likes the things in this pic. Being a normie isn't really pathetic. It's pathetic to imagine some manchild genuinely thinking he's better than other people because he consumes the Sup Forums brand of brainwash rather than normie shit.

I need more soyboys

Also "fear grimace" makes no sense - showing your teeth is a universal sign of aggression to primates and really most animals in general and opening your mouth wide just makes you look bigger or angry. I'm calling bullshit.

>tfw the only good beers are soyboy territory
Is scotch evil too? I can't like anything

I like reddit and beer, and some star wars

still better than being a normie

i came here for
>soyjacks

>it's better to be autistic and brainwashed than socially acclimated and brainwashed
It's gonna be a no from me chief

>Soyboy territory isn't a thing
Go drink good beers, ignore what normie faggots from reddit say.

I hate mu males so much

These are great, keep posting more

>COOL TECHNOLOGY
eugh

Just a curious question to all the reddit posters flooding in.
Do you have
-a family?
-children?
-a job?
-a high paying job?
-people that work under you?

No
No
No
No
No

dude's got the widest mouth record.

See

ITT: Reddit Posters afraid of Almond Milk Man.

They must die

Funny jacks

what if someone is an actual faggot. does that make them a soyboy?

((()))

y u do dis

checked

This kills the frog poster.

SEETHING

trips again. however despite your numbers, you have to go back.

soy can really change a man

do you ever think his mouth will turn into a black hole?

Fuck off reddit fag

plz delet this

That's if it was shrinking, his mouth can get so big that he can swallow his own brain and die.

I got some soy food

stick to your blacked.com forum soyboy

lmao these sure hit a nerve huh ;)

This made me cry, if the skull with the jester hat was a trump face it'd be perfect

Hit a nerve about the Cheetos eh?
Why don't you take another bong hit, before you do a keg stand "broseph" and sit back before I let you know something.

CHEETOS
HAVE
SOY
>deal with it
You're a faggot now, go back to da redjet

>The negro sonyfag

>I like reddit
Seriously. Please go. You're probably a moralfag too.

Literally all of you eat soy products.

>not from reddit
>yes
>not yet, getting married in a few months
>yes
>yes
>yes

you'll need to add Sup Forums to the soyboys interests, like it or not there are a lot of them here, especially on Sup Forums

why are people saying this? where is evidence of this leddit invasion? Other than the few offended soyfags ITT..