ITT movie scenarios that would scare the piss out of you

ITT movie scenarios that would scare the piss out of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risks/
youtube.com/watch?v=TcOWMohYTVo
youtube.com/watch?v=ou6JNQwPWE0
youtube.com/watch?v=F7o8KuJKizs
youtube.com/watch?v=apt2ohomX8g
youtube.com/watch?v=WfaRuKgS6MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are they just running now?

>Being afraid of a giant turd with t-rex arms

Beta as fuck, I'd heem the shit out of that thing.

>What's your longest relationship?

What happened to his arms? How does he grab anything?

neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risks/

It's funny but watching G Versus Destoryah as godzilla melts down his appearance looks just like this one

kek

they still growin
2 forms ago he only had stubs

imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Doesn't need to grab anything.

fucking kek user

Thanks, user.

mulholand drive

War of the Worlds. Good god...

Imagine being bolaji badejo

You're an adult.
You could take him.
Hence why it only goes after kids.

I always lose it at studio security. Dunno why. Doesn't matter how many times I see it.

Fucking dead-on sprinting zombies in a zombie apocalypse.
Damn that shit would shit.

i dont have a pic of it or anything, but one time i saw this poster of that movie hardcore with the dad facepalming and the qoute "oh my god, tahts my daughter."

that would scare the living piss out of me. that, along with a few other reasons, is why im nnever getting married and sure as shit not having kids.

not like anybody would marry me anyway lol

DEAD

This will never not be funny

I don't get it. Just jog every day for practice. I'm sure you can fit a 10 min session somewhere in your 2 hour fapathons.

>Eat battery acid!

What's behind the dumpster, user?

It's not about cardio.

>T H I C C

never gets old. Thank you based user.

>that fucking sound it makes

A homeless woman, so scary!!!!!!!!!1111!!2

>ground starts cracking outward
>people calmly and slowly step back

Jesus christ people would run like fuck if that was real life. Sinkholes happen.

>open up to me max, I've got something I want to play for you

>that fucking noise

not that I'm black or anything though haha

yeah it had some scary moments but its still a shitty movie

>tfw no good WotW movie with tripods

That sound gave me fucking nightmares.

One of these days when I get a good mic I'm going to do a dramatic reading of this

What movie is this?

Imagine a friend being possessed by a demon and saying "The Apocalypse is nigh!"
Fuck that shit.

as long as THIS
*unzips ballsack*

Sleepaway Camp

Sleepaway Camp

Sleepaway Camp

ty bbies

that scene was gold

Sleepaway Camp. Pretty basic slasher for the most part, sprinkled with some quasi-Lynchian flashbacks about a creepy aunt, and then that fucking shit at the end, which is just way too scary

It's a good one.

But the Apocalypse happening and God being real is definitely a truly terrifying thought to an agnostic.

thicc
if you don't find this attractive you're a low test beta male

Fuck i hste thos movie
Now im uncomfortable

It's a movie.

I don't get this meme.

fucking same

T H I C C

what the fuck man

this scene was hot as shit t b h

I forgot what a void that ass is.

>tiny arms

>implying

Imagine walking into a forest clearing and seeing this motherfucker walk out of the woods. I dont get scared easily, but this scene unnerved the fuck out of me

Got you famalam

youtube.com/watch?v=TcOWMohYTVo

i got hard watching this desu

fucking kek

The overall hilarity of the movie kills any potential scariness of the ending for me. It was also full of homoerotic undertones.

During the tsunami in Japan recently, there's vids of cars driving around where it's flooding.

>that fucking design

What movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=ou6JNQwPWE0

T H I C C

The Priest's final scene when the Japanese man turns into the devil in front of him

true detective season 1

This and being JJL's pretty much cucked husband in Short Cuts

THICC

youtube.com/watch?v=F7o8KuJKizs
youtube.com/watch?v=apt2ohomX8g

This

>look out your window
>see this

youtube.com/watch?v=WfaRuKgS6MU

What do you do?

It was a horror movie to me.

Get in my car and drive away slightly faster than it can move.

Afraid of a friendly dog? You're a faggot.

movie ?

That doesn't help if it can incinerate you from a mile away.

i hate his retarded arms so much

>hosting your non-free AI gf on the cloud
he got what he deserved

Running from Leatherface. That chainsaw has reach. I've always found Leatherface chase scenes scarier than Michael Myers or Jason ones. Imagine being chased by him and you hear the chainsaw getting louder and louder. That means he's closer and that means he will fuck your shit up. Though you could just throw something at him and he'd drop his chainsaw, but you probably wouldn't think to do that in the heat of the moment.

This part

Why is this scary

What movie is this