So what's the news about Brexit these days? I hear the polls are shifting Leave's way. Britfriends, fill me in

So what's the news about Brexit these days? I hear the polls are shifting Leave's way. Britfriends, fill me in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PD4sSFq_nWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Basically this

>polls appear to be shifting towards leave
>older polls may have been rigged in favour of remain
>allegations coming in left and right about conservative voter fraud
>basically our electoral system is fucked
>conservative party could see a major change over the next few months
>possibly even new PM
>Cameron is probably on the brink of having an aneurysm right now
>EU and cuckservatives continue to make not-so-veiled threats towards the British people

Shit's heating up fast

Well for my part I hope you fellows get the fuck out of the EU. You probably are better off on your own.

Also, don't listen to Obama when he talks about the US not caring about the UK. He has a special hatred of Britain because the British tortured his daddy. When he's gone the special relationship will be back. Even if Hillary wins the election, there will be a sympathy for Britain; remember, Bill was a Rhodes Scholar.

Here's the question: Are you a minority on seeing what's going on, or is this thought process known by most actual bongs? Most fellow burgers buy into the bread and circuses, but I don't know how it is across the Atlantic

>Are you a minority

No, last weekend I actually spoke to quite a few random people about the subject and most of them acknowledged that the Remain side has been pulling some dodgy shit, even those who were voting to stay. Hell, even some major Remain campaigners have openly admitted that they're relying far too much on scare tactics.

Unfortunately the BBC doesn't seem to be covering this much, if at all, however a lot of people are choosing to get their news from other sources so it's not too bad.

bump

>Unfortunately the BBC doesn't seem to be covering this much
Must be too hard for them to fabricate.

Pretty much, at this point there's nothing they can do about this whole controversy except try to ignore it.

Forgot to add
youtube.com/watch?v=PD4sSFq_nWg

It's very even handed, which mean it doesn't outwardly support leave, but it shows that it's better without sounding bitchy, unlike the Brexit movie.

They won't do it. Just like Quebec didn't secede from Canadia, and Scotchland didn't secede from the You-Gay, the Bongistanis won't leave the rest of Europe.

They love destroying themselves with muslims far too much for that.

I'm voting leave.

I have Scottish/Welsh heritage (great great grandparents), and was wondering if I can still get citizenship in time to vote in the election

BBC has been pandering to the "remain" voters left and right. They're so biased in this referendum, it's absurd

Of course they won't, no one likes instability.

That's what you get with government funded news sources.

Brexit needs a little "push" from pol in my opinion.

>nationalism over globalism somehow is equated to instability
nice try, commie.

Lol if you aren't trolling, you're fucking retarded.

It's not an opinion, it's a fact; people don't like instability when it comes to politics.

Lol it's as if they aren't even trying.
"MARK CARNEY, HEAD OF BOE SAYS BREXIT WILL CAUSE RECESSION", on the front page lol.

Honestly it's fiddy/fiddy and I think if I was a betting man I'd say it'll be 45%/55% remain. I hope to fuck I'm wrong because I honestly see this as our last chance.

Will we ever be able to fix our country?

What people like or don't like is not a fact. Your calling it such does not make it so.

>Fact: People don't like getting bitten by snakes
>"You can't call that a fact!"

Some people do like being bitten by snakes. Just as some people (radicals, or the disaffected) like political instability.

But all that hardly matters because it is an unsupported position to say that leaving the EU equates instability. Rather, the Finnish model suggests that such claims are merely fearmongering by elites desiring the status quo from which they profit in terms of money and power.

I was just trying to point out that it's a reasonable generalisation.
>But all that hardly matters because it is an unsupported position to say that leaving the EU equates instability.
Agreed. They just want people to think it'll cause instability. Because it will. But less for Britain, and more for the Jenga tower of the EU.