Are all brits inbred? Why is it that every time I see a British "actor" they look like fucking ayy lmaos?

Are all brits inbred? Why is it that every time I see a British "actor" they look like fucking ayy lmaos?

A lot of British actors have Jew DNA

Holy shit that girl gets uglier every day

Yes. At least the majority because they just fuck the closest thing to them and raise little shits because there's. Nothing else to do.

It'll happen to yall to, it's a sign of the apocalypse.

Lol is that really how she looks nowadays? I haven't been keeping up with that show.

Good god British women look terrible

more like every second.

Jesus someone hide that thing. I don't know who it is but if that's an actress I shudder to think what the uglies look like.

Is that an actual picture of someone famous? She looks like a chinless cicada monster, especially with those ass-eyes. Wtf.

We've talked about this before and some medfags said she looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome, meaning her face and probably brain are fucked up because her mum drank while the eggo was preggo, and slightly pickled it.

All those years on an isolated island, after a while everyone is everyone's cousin

yeah only her

Why is it that brits look like inbred retards but the irish look pretty good?

GAS THE ANGLOS RACEWAR NOW

Britain is different to America in the sense that you can be ugly and also famous, I know there are some outliers in America but you know it to be true that you have to be plastic there for the most part.

We also have these plastic types, why aren't they more popular in America? I don't know.

Irish have added in Iberian, Norman, and Danish DNA that keeps them from inbreeding.

Englands a small island. They're all inbred, especially the ones from small towns. Go to any small town there and you'll see extremely ugly people.

U wot cunt

>but the irish look pretty good?

lol they don't, they look the same but shorter. I know Americans think they're all paddies though.

Welsh. Celts seem to be able to handle isolation without turning into human potatoes.

Natalie Dormer has that thing where they have nerve or muscle problems in one side of their mouth. So does Milo Ventimiglia and Sylvester Stallone. Affects the way they speak, smile, eat, etc.

Mind you Sly looks like he's had 8 strokes already so no one notices anymore.

Idk about ugly famous people specifically here, they have hideous famous people all over, like that dyke who will move to Canada when Trump gets in etc. The bad teeth meme is because we don't care as much about having the perfect surgeon-made smile though, I've heard in the US it's a necessary step for anything in show business to go buy yourself perfectly straight dazzling white plastic teeth or you just can't get a job, like how you can't be a newsreader here if you have too much of an accent and get trained how to pronounce certain things.

I don't know what it is with Americans focusing on a select few famous people and some trashy news articles to represent the whole of the UK. I have been to Ireland many of a time, and trust me mate there is no difference. I didn't walk about and get the feeling that everyone happens to be much more attractive. The same applied to when I was in Scandinavia too.

Melissa McCarthy, Steve Buschemi, Rosie O'Donnell, Seth Rogen, plenty of others.

I for one find it outstanding how much she is tarting to look like New Stark.

They picked a good actress to portray his daughter.

he's welsh

Yes they do you retard. What is really confusing is that brits and irish have been interbreeding for a long time yet irish didn't pick up brit ugliness.

The Irish and Scots are Celts too, and take it from me the people up here are fucking eyesores, especially as they get past 25 and age rapidly from all the drink and depressing lifestyles.

>Sean Bean will never be your gruff red-pilled father who teaches you that wildlings ain't shit, build that wall.

So? OP is talking about brits, not just the English. Wales is in Great Britian

She looks like someone cut a ham in half and photoshopped a face on it

she's revolting looking and apparently a brain damaged liberal as well

If an inbred American and an imbred Brit had sex what would their baby be?

>thread states why are brits inbred
>welsh not part of Britain all of a sudden because it doesn't fit the narrative of this board

I live 5 mins from the Welsh border, do I automatically become uglier because of 1 mile?

an Australian.

>Seth Rogen
>American

try again

What the hell is that ?

[DAMAGE CONTROL]

THE BRITISH RACE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL RACE

I think benedict cumberbatch has some inbreededness mutation going on too, never saw that facial structure on a human being before.

I wanted to watch Sherlock but with these 2 cucks in the lead roles I'll never watch a second of it.

>tfw I get "You remind me of the girl from game of thrones" almost every day in community college
JUST

no but you become less inbred since they shag a lot of goats.

The only damage here mate is from the dicking your mother got from Tyrone.

>that head shape

A FUCKING GEOMETRIC SHAPE

lol, visit Ireland sometime and see if the people look any different to the British. Sorry to shit on your plastic paddy fantasies.

Whatever. She could have my abortion any day.

DELETE THIS

>girl

Whoa. Is that female?

I don't know who that is and I don't think I need to.

Picture is edited. She's not as bad as that.

someone should have aborted her.

Britain is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome: The Island

hahaha true in us as well

>British """""bants"""""

What were you saying?

oh fuck my sides

>rat teeth

>guy who has never left Massachusetts detected

fucking DISGUSTING

Actually, it's the opposite. I'm convinced the "inbreeding leads to ugliness" meme is the opposite of reality at this point outside of extreme examples of siblings breeding over many generations. All the ugliest people of the world seem to be the ones with the least consanguinity. Americans, the Irish, Russians, Peruvians, etc. And the Middle East and Mediterranean are much less out-bred and have much better looking people.

>inb4 muh ugly A-rabs!
Still not as ugly as Americans or North Pakistanis.

Ugh her stupid fucking british face, who is this semen demon?

It's endearing on girls.

Unlike this

That confirms my theory that niggers can be from anywhere.

>north American

kek

looks like your average bloke from down at the pub innit?????

>It's endearing on girls.

don't blatantly lie. even on a male its fucking hideous, how can you even defend rat teeth?

Looks like the son of Russell Crow.

I've been to Ireland senpai

At least the other British girl on Game Of Thrones looks decent

That's definitely shopped. Shit doesn't even blend properly, can't believe you retards fell for it.

emilia isn't much better

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

dude, our islanders don't look fucking inbred at all, and our islands are small as fuck compared to England.

Poor Canada.

The entire world says: Some of my fav actors and singers are American: Pam Anderson, Avril Levigne, Leslie Nielsen, Seth Rogen, Ryan Gosling, Shania Twain, Drake, Jim Carrey, Rachel McAdam etc etc etc blah blah blah

Canada: sigh

Brits don't all look like that, just the chav girls who's mummies drank while they were in the womb
>ignore the flag I'm from NI
Anglos and Viking is the only note worthy change in the Isles DNA, iberians had an almost negligible impact apart for a few small towns on the coast.
Their women seem to have slightly flatter faces but overall were generally the same, unless you include irish men who tend to be slightly shorter and stockier with slightly broader shoulders. Tbh I'd say the male population is the only one that shows a difference facially between the irish and British, can't put my finger on it but I can always recognise an "English" face

holy fuck its like a demon out to steal my soul

> Even on a male

Definitely on a male. It gives girls a sort of innocent look which I find attractive. Everybody has their preferences m8.

What is it with British girls and crazy eyebrows? Cara has them too.

There seems to be an error with your image m8.
Let me help you.

She could totally play the Joker if she wanted to.

holy fuck she needs to chill with her eyebrow shtick. completely overplaying it.

Small island. Small gene pool. What were we supposed to expect.

Sansa best Stark.
Sophie Turner best GOT girl.

t. 1/16th Irish.

B O Y

Most of the attractive British women got annihilated during their witch trials in the past.

this

that is a funny picture of kingseeker frampt

Thats the pleb choice.

I would marry Meera and love her for eternity.

Her face looks like one of those trains from Thomas.

A true buttslut.

He's also not Welsh anyway so you're a fucking retard

He's from English parents who lived in Wales when he was born and they moved back to England when he was a child

Osha best waifu. You know she's got the stamina for some crazy shit.

Such a waste.
Bravo D&D.

Kate Beckinsale, Rosamund Pike, Emily Blunt, Kate Winslett, Hayley Atwell, Emma Watson, Emilia Clarke, Lily Collins, Alice Eve, Rebecca Hall etc. etc.

Nice meme tho senpai

Hot as fuck face.

Shame about her tits, tho.

FAT