Fucked my friends wife...felt amazing

fucked my friends wife...felt amazing

more pics and story

This

OP moar pics please

was in town and contacted her directly to see if she wanted dinner since my friend was out of town. she said yes

congrats. you're an irretrievable douch bag.

this

got anything to fap to?

fucked her a few times since

Kys

Ok but how the fuck did you get to have sec with her? I want all the details

I am a KHV so I am just curious how shit like this even happens when I can't get laid.

So what is the conversation like? And how do you get hints that she wants to have sex,? Is it the way she looking at you? Something she says?

And just she just come up to your hotel room for what purpose?

Plz explain user

how old is she?

>I fucked some slut attached to someone who thought I was his friend.
FTFYPOSDIAF

Does her guy know?
How can you do this to your friend?
You're a cunt. You realize this is going to happen to you? You may not care now. But the older you get, the more insecure you're going to become. Soon it'll be a lot harder for you to hook up and you're going to desperately cling to one girl. And guess what? Someone you consider a friend is going to fuck her raw when you're out of town, or sick or something.

we went to dinner, and after a few glasses of wine she started putting her hand on my leg during conversation and eventually rubbing my leg.

was pretty clear what she wanted so i asked her if she wanted to come back to my room for a nightcap, and she agreed.

got any pics?? video maybe?

nice trips, but i had no intention of doing it to him...she made all the advances

Yeah, women are whores who can't control their own actions, that's why it was your responsibility to say fuck right off and tell her boyfriend so he could beat and dump her. That would have made you a friend you fucking cull.

stfu

Did you nut in her?

Jesus fucking fuck I wish I were u

Congrats user

Do girls do that normally to most guys? I have never had that happen cause I am still a virgin. Also I don't talk to girl in public or go out much, but is this how normal people get laid?

GO DIE IN A FIRE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Hmm a buddies wife just announced she's expecting, that means no chance of accidental baby. I think I should go for it :D

Thanks for clarifying how it felt, I was confused.

no, she drew a line at pics of vids of us actually doing anything together

no

Her ass is literally perfect

user MOAR PLEASE

Jesus christ please go outside.

What would you rate her out of 10?

Did you take a shower with her?

>:(

Fuuuck I envy you so much

Fuck you faggot bitch I have social anxiety

solid 8.5

fucked in the shower

Don't tell me that is her ass? Is that her fucking ass? Holy fuck I am diamonds

Also how did you resist not cumming in her pussy?

What position do you fuck in shower? Is it doggy style or do you have each other?

yeah thats her ass....trust me it was difficult

doggy style was what she preferred. hotel had a nice big shower so it was great

Alright I have officially pre-cummed to the thought of having sex with a friend's wife, and having her come onto me

Thank you user for this thread

all deleted?

DETAILS

good thing i saved them all

Stay in school user.

Creampie or not?

Why is this nigger op deleting post? Scared they might be a white knight? Sounds like a fag

Thanks for saving and reposting. You're a saint.

this guy knows how dem sluts be. the logic here is irrefutable

Hot af perfect body to rock missionsary and nut inside. I do that with this japanese pussy everynight.

He's worried someone will recognize that that's Erica T.

Do what is meaningful, not expedient. This is not your friends wife. You are not a friend to him, and she is not a wife.

You have both voluntarily thrown his world into chaos, and he doesn't know it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Saved.
You get found user.
Shes wearing different socks.

>this
faggot op still need to post more of the wife though

Are you a nigger? Just askin because that shit is kinda niggery

>All I noticed was her stem-like neck.

A new fetish?

its almost as if morality is a social construct and sex is a biological instinct