#proudtobewhite

#proudtobewhite

it's a good thing you're proud of that, not like you actually have any accomplishments, of course

Ok

white's the only thing that's right!

What a coincidence I'm proud to be right handed

And gay

Me too m8

unless ur truly german this is you

Mad your girl took a bbc?

>is proud to be white
>posts the symbol of some bootlicking losers who'd probably have executed you on the street in between fucking up europe like germany has since day 1

I'm an educated grown assed man. I'm a good father and loving husband. Everyone else in this world is allowed to be proud, why can't I..? I'm not racist..

It's ok to be white !! It's ok to love peace..
Peace to us all

Putin gotta point though

So you posted the symbol of an organization that was more racially diverse than pretty much any other force in WW2?

Almost everyone in Russia is too poor to leave the country even if they wanted to. Russia isn't a good place to live except maybe if you're very rich like Putin.

Almost everyone in Russia is too poor to leave the country even if they wanted to. Russia isn't a good place to live except maybe if you're very rich like Putin.

Been to Russia lately you dipshit!? Their middle class bigger than the States.. American ostrich

>their

lmao good b8

and short

Yeah...sure is fun to get burned when you go out in the sun, have to work out to have an ass like a black chick, or waist like an asian. And boy it sure beats having any kind of original culture, because if you don’t have it, just steal it, amirite? (Oh yeah, and it’s ok to steal from the people you hate, as long as you hate them for it.) Sure is great to have to fight to establish supremacy just because we’re the genetically inferior race. White people got their shit together for sure. Lol try harder, OP.

Haha.. Listen to you idiots banter

███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗
████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██
██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝
██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗
██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║
╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝

The grammar nazis are the best !!

Can only imagine what you really look like lol !!

>Proud to be born white
>Proud to be born
>Proud

Hitler dubs confirmed

឴ ឴ 卐
卐卐

Nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage OP, all I ask is that you don't larp like you were the one who personally did all that. If you wanna circlenerk about accomplishments, say my ancestors/people, not we.