Stories about your obedient wifes or gfs. normal day stuff or sex

Stories about your obedient wifes or gfs. normal day stuff or sex

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/ok-not-so-ugly-young-girl-try-to-be-sexy-pt2-2664962?hd=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No matter what it is, i always have to make the decisions. It's like i have to think for two people. Trust me user, it gets old.

I was playing Perudo with my gf and I made the bet that if I won the next game, she'd have to let me lick cream off her tits.

She said "No way. You have to win two in a row". Two rounds later and she was furious, she asked to play another round, so I agreed and bet her something else.

Four rounds later and Perudo became my favourite game ever.

Pic un-related

Two days ago, my girlfriend of four years got back from going out with a coworker's fiancee to a bar.

She doesn't really go out much anymore, so I was very supportive of her going out.

As the night wore on, of course, she was out later than she said she'd be. Of course, she started out texting me and responding to my texts. Eventually she didn't text back.

No big deal, I tell myself. She's having fun. Maybe it's loud and she didn't notice.

After a long time, though, I begin to worry. Like, 60-90 minutes. She's got serious anxiety problems, and I'm worried she might be hiding in the bathroom crying, or maybe something else happened.

I'm also pretty jealous. I've got this paranoid fear that she likes other men more than me. Who doesn't feel that way sometimes?

When she finally gets home, I really came down on her.

During this sort of disciplinary moment between us, there are usually these long pauses where she has nothing to say, or can't say what she's thinking.

Part of her anxiety, I think, makes her one of those "people pleasers." I can understand the impulse, and maybe I even have some of this behavior, too.

But I tell her that I'm worried she isn't just a people pleaser. I'm worried that she actively ignores me whenever other people are around. Not all people, mind you. The VAST majority of our time is spent only in each other's company. Around our friends, she acts normal. But around most strangers, she becomes a different person.

Anyhow, by the end of the night, she is crying and laughing at the same time and talking about killing herself. I'm really shaken up by this and after about 30 minutes of her saying this shit, I start crying, too.

When I have time to think about it, like now, I know with absolute certainty that she isn't cheating on me. It really just isn't who she is, despite what you anons probably think. She is so anxious all the time and I'm positive she would freak out if she put herself in that kind of situation.

You both sound like nutjobs tbf.

Without any doubt Sup Forumsrother :(

She's fucking Tyrone Sup Forumsro

4 years thats a bit old don't you think

>Tyrone
my last meme database update was like 9 years ago. what's a Tyrone?

Gf and i went to cedar point last year. She was complaining the whole car ride and i had enough before we got there. I stop at a gas station and pull her into the bathroom. Hate fuck her and cum on her face. Shes about to wash it off and i tell her she cant until the end of the day. She got many weird looks from the dried cum on her face and i ended up hate fucking her again at the end of the day

rofl

bumpino

Tyrone is a niggers name you dumbfuck

What a terribly retarded relationship. You're a fucking psycho. What's the point of not trusting her? What do you gain except her resentment?

Let her be her.. if she fucks up deal with it then. Don't make her hate you while she's being a good female.. you'll fuck it. You probably already have fucked it

>I've got this paranoid fear that she likes other men more than me. Who doesn't feel that way sometimes?
Errrm, anyone normal in a normal, healthy relationship?

She needs to kick you to the kerb, if only for her ongoing mental health

nice try newfag

I feel ya brother

Gf of a little over a year has a massive ddlg kink, so much so that it's essentially her life. As that I am her "daddy", she does whatever I want whenever I want. I baby her and she dresses in onesies and bibs and binkies and does all the little cutesy shit.

The best part is the sex. She's really submissive (as you would expect) and I'll just take her from behind sometimes, pull down or up whatever she's wearing, bend her over the nearest surface and have at it. She never resists. It's so easy to make her cum and she has an IUD so I almost always nut in her

Punishments. Fun times. She does something I don't like and I make her gag on my cock til she can't breathe then swallow it. Or make her stand in the corner. Depends

Love my gf. She's great. She was also a qt virgin when I met her so I got to pop her, as well

Kinda drunk. Will answer q's if any one has any

Nudes

holy shit i can relate to this so bad user, at first it makes you feel powerful but after a while it makes you want to rip your eyes out

>pull down or up whatever she's wearing, bend her over the nearest surface and have at it
Written by a fantasising virgin
>What is dryness?
>What is arousal?
>What is a pencil dick?

Nah bruv

>what is getting aroused
>what is female bodily functions
>what is slowly working it in until it's slippery enough and deep enough to get in there

Found the actual virgin. Don't flame me pls just enjoy the thread

Fucking same. The daddy/daughter fantasy gets stale quick when it literally feels like you're living with a child.

this is great advice, i literally made this mistake like a month and a half ago and am having to live with it, this is a wise user, listen to his advice.

fantasising

Yeah.

She's alright, pretty (prob a 9/10 to most Sup Forums virgins).

She cooks I help and clean, I cook, she helps and cleans.

We trust eachother going out on the rare occasion, always call / SMS to say hello when out etc.

A couple calls during the day at work from her, she likes to be in contact.

She's asleep next to me in bed right now.. said good night to eachother and she's out cold.

Rinse and repeat.

>thinking repeating a word makes a point.
Or were you looking for help?
>fantasize (ˈfæntəˌsaJz) or fantasise
>vb
>1. (when: tr, takes a clause as object) to conceive extravagant or whimsical ideas, images, etc
>2. (intr) to conceive pleasant or satisfying mental images
There you go

Look at him go

Great song

Is the girl in OP's pic the same as this girl?

xhamster.com/videos/ok-not-so-ugly-young-girl-try-to-be-sexy-pt2-2664962?hd=