A girl insists she's better than you because she's more sexually desirable and has people competing for her attention

>A girl insists she's better than you because she's more sexually desirable and has people competing for her attention

Is this objective or subjectively true?

Redpills explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTFU9c9MrkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably a camwhore baiting idiots to spend money for "promised" shows that only last a couple minutes before dumping another $150 in tokens.

She has more social capital than you and she knows it.

How do you compete? What do you do in response?

There. Are you retarded op? You already know the answer. what other people get shouldn't influence your existence. Stupid ass trump became pres against all odds, doesn't make me want to kill myself.

The season one finale of Jersey Shore had 4.8 million viewers and that should be evidence enough that attention=/= quality. And if your dumb enough to think that attention makes you a better person then you're an especially worse person.

Everyone has needs and insecurities, just like people who think they are "betas" or undesirable

Everyone wants to be liked for who they are and not shamed for their personalities

It's a deep, painful mask if someone, man or woman, is able to convince themselves they are better or worse than any one else

Act as if. It's that easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTFU9c9MrkE

more people are competing for a twinkie than a kale salad doesnt mean its better in any way

If she's determining her value or worth by how many people need her, then yeah it seems like she's higher value than you. Of course, then that's like saying McDonalds is the best fast food around because it's wanted all around the world.

Personal value is determined from how many people want you to do something for them. Personal value is determined by how well you can do something amazing, and doing that amazing thing consistently well.

How do you get more social capital without becoming a retard in the process?

By not playing that game. Carry yourself as if it's beneath you. It implies that she is just a silly child and as an emergent property, you will be perceived as higher value.

There's only one real measure of a persons worth, power, money is a stand in for power but not a proper substitute, sexually attractive women have very little power and it's fleeting, 10-20 years down the line they'll probably be washed up shells of human beings, no the only thing that truly matters is power and few people truly posses it in any considerable measure.

Social capital is largely about perception. You can get away with just pretending to be the shit. It only fails when you fail to convince others you're worth something.

I have shitloads of girls after me.
Next.

How much money do you make?

Indifference is the best response. Only high value people can afford to be indifferent so by your indifference, your perceived value will go through the roof.

Maybe in one sense like social capital among vain people, but I could be more valuable than her in a different sense because I could kill her with my bare hands, it all depends on what you value.

Shitloads multiplied by zero is still zero.

Kudos to her.
In most cases a female will be more sexually desirable.
But in the end, looking at how boring women are in general, it's all they have as leverage.
And since getting laid hasn't really been a problem in my life, i'd say i'm pretty cool with her thinking she's better.
I think the life of a woman is exhausting.
Always striving for acceptance, wanting t be listened to, but you know deep down, that the men just want you, or won't listen if you're ugly as shit. And the women are just pretending to be interested in you, to later stab you in the back.
And even if you're one of those "one of the guys" girls, it's the same, just more subtle.
Keep posting them pics for likes gurl, every activity you do, is another post for acceptance.
It's just really really sad to be a woman in 2018.

This is just another way of being indifferent. You basically say that her social capital has no value to you whatsoever. It sends a powerful message if you can pull that off. Most people want to be the one who's dick everyone wants to suck. If you're the one motherfucker that doesn't give a shit. You stand out, in an intriguing way.

Ironically it has the effect of making everyone want to suck your dick even more because it says to them that this guy is so made, he doesn't care about impressing anyone and they want to find out what is so awesome about you.

>she's more sexually desirable and has people competing for her attention
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY.

Just someone who measures their worth based on how much other people pay attention to them. Pretty basic insecurity and emotional compensation. There is no need to invite the redpill into this. A bunch of virgin dudes who have no experience with women or the real world may not be the best source of knowledge for information about women and the real world.

Hmm, well I could strangle the life out of her in an instant. So I guess I'm better than her now, yeah?

>these guys remind me of the people who talk about their katana collection whenever they see a dudebro working out

>Didn't notice my obvious sarcasm
Kys friend.

Well, she's only using the attraction principle that works for women. The thing is that of course women get more attention than men. That's how biology works in humans. Women get more attention because it's just like with animals. All these males are going to flock to have a chance at mating. But for her to insist she's better than a man because of this is cheating, and has set standards that aren't as attainable in men. She is not playing on an equal playing field. It's similar to a fish bragging that it can hold its breath underwater longer than a squirrel.

>better than you
what the fuck is this even supposed to mean

better than you in what ways?

If she cant change a tire, change a light bulb, open a jar of pickles without help then no, she isnt better than me. Stupid cunts think they're special because shes sexy. If they have no skills then shes just a sex object

>If they have no skills then shes just a sex object

like you? what the fuck is even your point

It's subjective, because if I have the fattest and ugliest female I know tell me that then I know full and well it's bullshit. Conversely if a much finer woman that's clearly a better looking woman than I a man say that then I'll only have to acknowledge that she's only got me in the area of attractiveness, while I have the emotional intelligence to recognize that such behavior is insecure and fruitless. In that regard, I'm better than her because I don't feel the need to put people down for self-validation.

this never works, ever. the moment you distinguish yourself is the moment someone else tries to take that from you. so, fuck.

Multiply each person competing by their worth and add them up to get a score, you'll see it amounts to nothing.

That's just a feature of the dating system that we are taking part in. A man has to do the first move so naturally women seem more desirable. They are the filter that determines someone is mating and someone is not.

moar of that grill please

>>A girl insists she's better than you because she's more sexually desirable and has people competing for her attention
Her insistence is irrelevant. If she is legitimately more sexually desirable then she objectively has more value than her competitor.

its objective
depends on the task
maybe in this society now shes better but when it comes to capabilities thats a whole other ball game
hot chicks are fine, but a hot chick who can cook will beat out a hot chick who can't
she's "better"

Well if she is truly annoying, difficult or just plain retarded then that will lower her value as a companion mate - but it means absolutely nothing when simply wanting to fill her full of sperm.

Im Tom

Did you not read...

@serinide.jpg on instagram for all you fappers

tell her that when you reach 40 you will still bang 20yo sluts like her but when shes 40 nobody will want her and she will be either alone or married to someone who hates her and screeching and wailing, most likely will cheat on her with young teenage sluts. "its all about money bitch." tell her

I personally don't peruse those type of skanks.

> Confusing sex appeal with social capital
They are completely different things, with the biggest one being that social capital is a useful resource.

I was too, until I got a wife and kids. Now it's gone. Fuck I liked being Tom.