This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King

This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/la-fi-mo-burger-king-lettuce-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most faggots on here would pay extra for this service.

i dont eat lettuce

what else?

Well only if it was a woman bare foot.

nobody eats lettuce at burger king let's be real here.

subway*

The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is somebody's foot fungus.

this was already dealt with you edgy faggot. OLD FUCKING POST YOU NIGGER! this guy already lost his job after posting on here a long fucking time ago

kek

that is 100% the exact floor in a mcdonald's anyway

Number 15

who the fuck eats salad

This

My food

ex gf used to manage a chain pizza place. one male employee would piss in the dough when customers were rude. Or if it got overly busy. Nobody caught him in the act, but he did it weekly.

fuck
now I want this...

Foot fungäs

Was sorted ages ago user. In 2012 actually.

"Within minutes of a Burger King employee posting a photo on Sup Forums – his feet firmly planted in the restaurant’s lettuce containers – users of the online image board had figured out exactly which Cleveland store he was at.

The photo, featuring the worker standing in the greens with his shoes on, was subtitled "this is the lettuce you eat at Burger King."

The image didn't sit well with the anonymous – and often roguish – denizens of Sup Forums, who on Monday began forwarding it to news outlets in and around Mayfield Heights. Based on GPS data in the image, online sleuths had determined the suburb to be the setting of the disturbing tableau"

Read the rest here latimes.com/business/la-fi-mo-burger-king-lettuce-Sup Forums-20120718-story.html

with bare feet?

I made this thread as a joke hours ago and forgot about it Im surprised its still active

I don't eat fast food lol

Do you realize that in China they basically do this with toilet scrubbers? And it doesn't kill them. It was all over the news like a week ago.

You get Ladoodzuh, which is Chinese for "spicy stomach" AKA diarrhea. You'll probably be fine, though.

>hours ago
Even 1,5 hrs havent passed

>caring at all

Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on.

But that's even worse.

The post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16, and a mere 20 minutes later, the Burger King in question was alerted to the rogue employee. At least, I hope he's rogue. How did it happen? Well, the BK employee hadn't removed the Exif data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. This was at 11:47. Three minutes later at 11:50, the Burger King branch address was posted with wishes of happy unemployment. 5 minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And three minutes later, at 11:58, a link was posted: BK's "Tell us about us" online forum. The foot photo, otherwise known as exhibit A, was attached. Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted the BK in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said "Oh, I know who that is. He's getting fired." Mystery solved, by Sup Forums. Now we can all go back to eating our fast food in peace.

And this is the man whos logs I want to eat.

edgy newfag doesn't know when to >greentext