Is she /ourgirl/?

Is she /ourgirl/?

No

/thread

Why not?

I mean, objectively speaking, it's such a disgrace that she is not our President right now.

And only because of what's between her legs. How fucked up is that?

If you think trump is bad, killary wouldve been much much worse. We could possibly be in martial law right now if that cunt was president

I would try to explain why Hillary would make a shit president, but it would probably sound like I was just being an autistic sperg.

Well, I think you're just sexist then.

No I literally don't care about her being a woman. I just can't articulate my arguments very well. So they end up coming out completely different from what I wanted to say.

She will be in prison soon. Along with comey and sanders and the nig from justice.

>woman president
Thanks God I'm not an ameriretard.

Depends

Gtfo and back 2 reddit.

no, she is a luciferian fuckmuppet

Shithole countries represented!

sorri. Sup Forums doesn't take loosers :D.

>argument of equal oppurtunity
We(humanity) elected Margaret Thatcher, but not Hillary Clinton. That's not because of the state of America, that's because Hillary is a dumb bitch.

>opportunity
outcome*

99% was the constant media said of her chances of winning. When it came down to it though she didn't. You can say whatever you want, say how many what if's you want, but in the end her name, reputation, and those around her are too tarnished to have another chance. You'll think, next election, but you wont. She lost to Donald Trump, she is radioactive, democrats would have a better chance using Obama's wife then ever touch her again.