"slippery slope" they said

>Uncle user, teacher told me I was transbendered so I'm taking girl pills now and wearing dresses and makeup!

t. your future son at age six

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/washington-state-to-teach-transgenderism-to-kindergartners/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/vidom/comments/3wivcw/base_jumper_trips_and_falls_off_the_building/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is what mentally ill faggots actually believe

>uncle user
>your future son

My future son will be homeschooled and I will not own a television aerial, so no.

It's the parents pushing this most of the time.

>Sue the school for forcing a binary gender identity onto the child instead off leting them decide who xir wants to be
Cant let shitlords stand in the way of progression.

>not fucking your brother's wife

Are you even trying senpai?

So if a six year old starts taking hormones at that age won't they be dead by 20?

>Used to worry about my future daughter marrying a nigger
>Now I have to worry about my future son turning into a girl and marrying a nigger too

Can't I just raise a family in peace?

Theres no way I'm letting my wifes son get taught that bullshit.

is sonnycunny the next logical step?

My little sister has one of these freaks of nature in her class, if you wonder she is in second grade atm.
My father coaches her fotball team and of course the freak wants to play fotball also so the big problem arises she is a boy but after a lot of problems he can finally play in the girls fotball team.
One day my father accidently says he to him the little kids his parents start to attack him saying that my father is wrong and he is actually a she.
this isn't about what gender you are, This is about spoiled brats who wants whatever they want, even if they ruin other peoples lifes.

>if you wonder she is in second grade atm

I really fucking hope you're just rusing me. How is that legal?

Nice one, leaf.

they'd kill themselves before that

this. if the people don't put up with shit, it doesn't happen (or last)

Everyone here knows that boy is a hot girl, because every boy at that age LOOKS like a girl. I find it despicable that the left needs to go back to a time before puberty where every gender looks alike...

Why do you question why anything in Sweden at this point?

Sweden.

>washington
Not suprised

Time for my special move.

cool head, beefer

cool head beefer.

I dont care pham I just want some boipucci

It's sick to think anyone would do a portrait of their daughter like that - making her a sexy six-year-old. The only thing more sick is that it's their son in that picture. The parents should both be shot in the head.

cool head, beefer.

cool head, beefer

Cool head, beefer

cool head, beefer.

cool head, beefer.

By 30. But who cares? It's all about tolerance and equality. It's more important.

Well, guess it's time to find a new state. I always thought I could just move out of Seattle, but it looks like the Dems have successfully fucked the whole state.

What's/pol/'s opinion, Oregon, Montana, or Wyoming? I'd like to stay in the West, but avoid statewide degeneracy

slep tight pupper

"cool head, beefer."

Kek spoke through me. Praise Kek!

How is this different from sexual exploitation of young children?

100 % real

its over, guys.
if you need me, ill be innawoods.remember to call ahead so i can disarm the minefield.

>want to get a tattoo
You can ruin your life! Wait until you are older!
>want to change sex
Surely you are mature enough to make a decision that may affect your entire life, go ahead!

Cool head, beefer.

cool head, beefer

"Daddy, I'm a girl!"

"No, you aren't. Go outside and chop four cords of wood. You thought you were a puppy last week. I made you use your thumbs to prove that false. Now, I'm going to get you to understand why you need your balls. Get to work, faggot."

i was too drunk for the hex to work, do i save this and look at it in the morning???

>this isn't about what gender you are, This is about spoiled brats who wants whatever they want, even if they ruin other peoples lifes.

This

cool head, beefer.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I like this state but what the fuck, it's like asking people for school shootings.

>Uncle user
>Your future son
I give you a gold star for effor OP

>guy taking the video keeps standing there after the other guy literally just fell off because he was standing there

>Mr. user, I got a report of a hate crime at this location. It appears you were deliberately misgendering your transgender daughter, which is a Class A felony under Extended Emergency War Powers President Obama's Genderfuck Act of 2019. Please come with me.

does he ded?

Well, if Extended Emergency War Powers President Obama says it's child abuse, then I guess I trust him. We are at war after all, we must support our president during times of war!

Cool head beefer

source anyone?

so tolerant

You can see shoulder straps on him. Parachute?

Cool head, beefer.

>implying you wouldn't pummel that in the fartbox

Backpack. You dont parachute off a building and instead of jumping trip.

not unless it's a fake fucking video meant to fool people you autist

delet this

This is a gif of a basejumper falling off a buildijg, the straps are indeed those of a parachute rig. The building they are on is veet popular for base jumping, big events are often hosted there.

t. skydiver

Anyone ready to kill these fucks? Teaching transgender shit to kids is a death sentence.

Wow, excuse the fuckload of typos, on mobile

look at his feet though. it's obvious he slipped

m.reddit.com/r/vidom/comments/3wivcw/base_jumper_trips_and_falls_off_the_building/

>t. your future son at age six
A baseball bat to the head will solve that problem right away.

Seriously, if you are not actively beating up faggots to the death you are not helping solve the issue. They are like a fucking diseased animal, if you do not put them out of their misery fast their sickness will spread to the rest of the herd! You need to cull the diseased animals to save the rest of them who are still healthy!

He did slip, but he was going to base jump anyway

cool head, beefer

from the article
>That lesson plan–which was met with outrage from parents–was designed for middle and high school students.

Why did they choose to implement this in fucking kindergarten then??

cool head, beefer.

cool head, beefer

Indoctrination.

cool head, beefer.

cool head, beefer.

>You can actually still do this in Brazil
Stay strong Brazilanon

Cool head, beefer

cool head, beefer.

cool head, beefer.

Cool head, beefer

They also kill fags in jamaica.

cool head, beefer.

>Stay strong Brazilanon
Will do brother, we will keep the country clean from these degenerates for good as soon as our god emperor Bolsonario gets elected and MBGA!

If you ever get tired of burguerland come live in pic related, that is the city of Americana, the unnoficial capital of the brazilian confederates. Come home white man!

Here when state media brings shit like that up liberals start laughing and say how it's just a scarecrow to trick us into not accepting superior western values. Also we all will be filthy rich if we accept so it's a small price to pay!

cool head beefer!

cool head, beefer.

cool head, beefer

Cool head, beefer

cool head, beefer

Those comments don't look too thrilled about this garbage. This includes myself since I live in Washington.

cool head, beefer.

>WE ARE ALREADY SHITTING IN YOUR PRECIOUS BATHROOMS
Indians confirmed for saviours of the cis male. The solution is obvious, why didn't we see it all along? We were laughing at them, and they just let us laugh, knowing they had the solution ... just remove the toilets.
Just go in the street.
It ... it's perfect.
Simple.

How am I supposed to get an erection now?

What daughter? 's pic is a genetic male.
Mom gave IT its first hormone treatment for its birthday recently. It cried.

"Do you have pretty feets?"

cool head, beefer

Wait, why is my son calling me 'uncle'? Isn't that a tad bit fucked up?

Wyoming doesn't exist.

That can't be. The indians were the enlightened ones all along? That can't be.

Was our porcelain throne nothing more than a prison to the corrupt leftift government!?