Milo Yiannopoulos at University of California Irvine

youtube.com/watch?v=ox5tq4FBS7c

Milo live from University of California Irvine in 50 minutes.

Will it be a spectacle like every other event he's done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyEXV5fZTrY
youtube.com/watch?v=wUKBq7LrkfI
periscope.tv/w/1lPJqlegypYGb
youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o
periscope.tv/w/1BdxYkezomZGX
youtube.com/watch?v=Dz_wfD2IOLE
youtu.be/-eABgWX_TJA?t=178
periscope.tv/w/1YpKkjYPOMZxj
periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzlAzkOyJv
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where my UCI senpai at?

>watch out women, 1 in 3 of you will get raped.

>Will it be a spectacle like every other event he's done?
Yes. He and his followers will stay calm but the protesters will
>Harass people outside
>Try to block them getting in
>I filtrate and use whistles, screaming yelling and calling everyone racists to shut up free speech
And after all is said and done they will cry and say THEY were the ones who were attacked instead of the other way around aka the truth.

I whish I could kill them all....(oops I mean, this is just a figure of speech EU )

Shit, 1 in 3 now?

youtube.com/watch?v=HyEXV5fZTrY

I'm really starting to get pissed off at this attantion seeking kike (that was excusable because he was dropping at least purple pills on the audience) scheduling his shit that overlaps where the Emperor. Unless my math is wrong. In that case, disregard another Canadian ratard.

as of yesterday according to this psychotic bitch. the patriarchy must be fucking back at the feminists with how quickly rape is spreading... I think she got it mixed up with 1/3 refugees rapes someone...

this was a tour that was scheduled back in like January faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=wUKBq7LrkfI

You're right. 7 PM PST. Why not watch both?

Periscope:

periscope.tv/w/1lPJqlegypYGb

Why is that dude even a thing?
I don't get it. Some care to explain?

Why does Milo always seem to schedule these whenever Trump is holding a rally?

I CAN'T PICK BOTH

I don't really care about Milo. He's latched on to to this anti-SJW/Gamergate thing for fame. But it exposes campus crazies to more people.

Daily reminder that her top fell down during her psychotic breakdown.

I want milo to come to marquette university. How do I get him to visit?

He's responsible for outing Shaun King as a honkey, and he gave us Trigglypuff and the chimpout at DePaul.

Don't you believe in sexual liberation, Goyim?

Solid chance for another SJW meme tonight though

Man, I don't get the current American generation/youngsters. Like at all. What the fuck happened?! Am I out of touch?

What? I don't know any of these people.

Enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o

>that writing style
>those sparkles
>that pose
Lmao even his posters are fucking gay

love this guy

No protestors yet

periscope.tv/w/1BdxYkezomZGX

He acts like he is the chosen representative of the alt-right and that's how people perceive him.
I dont really like Milo. He is a weakling.

Yes, goy, 1 in 3. It'll be 1 in 2 tomorrow.

Don't forget the 10 billion who died in the Holocaust!

t. JIDF

Is this the one with the perky tits in the yellow shirt that threw herself into the middle of a crowd and shouted "DON'T TOUCH ME"?

>He acts like he is the chosen representative of the alt-right and that's how people perceive him.
Yeah, but where did he even came from? Is he even affiliated (or related somehow) with a political party? Anything?

I mean, why did people start listening to this guy in the first place? It's not like others wouldn't have tried, but they mostly just end up in some dumpster, where nobody can hear them cry. So what's different with this guy?

>literally idolizing the Shillception

His events all seem to be put on in coordination with the schools' college republican groups. So I'd say start by finding out who heads yours and getting in contact with them.

Looks like it

youtube.com/watch?v=Dz_wfD2IOLE

>What? I don't know any of these people.

When the fuck did the turnip truck roll by? You new as fuck, senpai.

Milo is a nigger loving, hyper-left wing plant instigating trouble for the right by exacerbating butthurt across college campuses everywhere.

He is single handily creating an entire generation of Democrat voters.

He's also a faggot, on top of this he's also a faggot that fucks brown people.

Absolutely nothing about him is conservative. He's a typical faggot thay likes to be showered with attention and praise...like a woman. Everything he says is for "shock and awe".

He parades around pretending to be white despite Jewish people claiming to be their own race. No amout of hair dye ans designer clothing will make that kike any whiter. All Jews are Euro boos with social comparison theory complexes.

TLDR- fuck that nigger loving kike faggot.

Protests picking up steam.

Jeg vedder på at du onsker å lukte Milo's fjert.

His appearance at UCLA made local news

The reporter said something like "the name of the tour is a derogatory slur for homosexuals"

It's over

>What the fuck happened?! Am I out of touch?

20 y.o. here, I can't hold conversation with people my age very well. Their thoughts revolve around almost one aspect of modern culture. Anyone from an older generation comes off as more independent and free willed in comparison.

This is massive generalization in terms of truth and judgement, but I just don't think it's very contraire to say otherwise at this moment.

Ikke like mye som din mor onsker kuken min.

no seriously though
WHO RAPES THEM?

all feminsts are ugly gargoyles. My penis would WILT if i ever came close to touching one

I'm 27 and it's the same here tbqh.

Dildos are instruments of rape invented by the white man to keep vaginas down.

Vi bruker ikke genetivtegn på norsk. Det skal være "Milos".

Du kommer deg burgermann.

transferring there this fall lad

He has a soapbox to stand on and reverbalize some of the things people post on Sup Forums, while being gay and Jewish. If you bring up something about either he has those he can guilt them about being intolerant in the current year, revealing the self deafeting narrative which the far left has wrought.

I don't care about him either, funny shit happens to him wherever he goes now.

Might be late to the event /: save me a seat

he is gay

HERE WE GO LADSD

He is a writer at breitbart and has great social commentary, plenty of videos of him destroying feminists with facts and logic, he is essentially the stefan molyneuax of social issues.

It also doesn't hurt that his personality and his homosexuality make him sort of immune to the typical liberal attacks of homophobia and misogyny etc, he is like an insider. He is pretty based, watch some of his videos.

he is not jewish, he is catholic with catholic parents.

He's charismatic, intelligent, attractive, and uses a sharp wit to decimate leftists, often with provocative humor. He's gay as fuck, too, which makes him useful against idiots who say we hate fags. He fucks nigs, but has no issue at all pointing out why they're retarded. Being half a jew also guarantees a measure of media exposure. He's also rather theatrical, also boosting his visibility.

There are drawbacks, but he's powerful tool/ally against the creeping dark.

>writer at breitbart
>immune to the typical liberal attacks
I see...

No, his mother is Jewish and his father is Greek.

Is anyone else having issues, the comment box is all buggy for me.

jej and hes not gay, nor does he burn coal

"sharp wit"
ok

Yeah, stuck at the top

>stream still aint up

Stream still showing soon for me.
Where is Milo?

Im watching a periscope from the scene, looks like he hasn't even arrived yet

Some of you almost thirties do share our drooling vanity.

In my own experience, it's about 50/50. One is an uninteresting, self loathing, manchild, still holding on to fleeting youth as they shun responsibility.

The others are well spoken men and women, genuinly trying to further their own personal lives with work and education, their personalities feel reserved while outgoing in ways I can't understand.

I always spot them first and have them to speak about what they've achieved and how, just so that I may apply it to my own conscience decision for future success. You teach me the most out of all the others.

>periscope.tv/w/1BdxYkezomZGX
>404

I guess there is nothing to watch tonight

well arent you the hog with the big nuts

Someone keeps spamming that he got shot

Ignore the link to other thread, mobile posting sucks

can you post the video I want to see her in action

>mobile posting sucks
digits confirm

Not if you have a decent browser. Android?

Anyone else couldnt get in?

Someone spoonfeed me this milo faggot?

Im sorry I havnt been able to keep up with the meme train at the moment.

youtu.be/-eABgWX_TJA?t=178

3 minutes in.

good guy, stream hasnt started. whats the deal?

He's a gay kike, that fucks niggers.
But he likes trump so Sup Forums adores him

He's the homophobic homosexual. The redpilled rump pusher. The fascist faggot.

All those spectators had to do was look away. Don't you people understand that she was purely doing that for attention?

he's a coalburning, faggot jew. I'm a fan

HOLY SHIT AMERICA IS MOGADISHU! ONE IN THREE WOMEN!?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

y u so mad tho?

so whats going on? wheres the stream, milo?

periscope.tv/w/1YpKkjYPOMZxj

holy fucking shit. we need to bring back mental institutions to every town in america. that thing belongs in a straight jacket and a padded room.

what a degenerate wigger

There's people in the chat saying that the event has been cancelled because of volunteer protesters? Anyone got a sauce on this or can confirm?

And Sup Forums loves him.

not having multiple live streams one a monitor with hot fries watching hope being destroyed by SJW'S

Pic related
>Milo's protest
>Tornado touchdown
>Trump rally all at the same time

What a time be alive

Well, Röhm was a homo.

Fuck is up with her neck

link milo protest

Failed suicide five minutes prior. Women can't do anything right.

Why is he being carried in?

CUSE HE IS FABULOUS

His ego is too heavy for him to walk more than a few feet.

He's afraid of SJWs

read the screen you faggot

"tour highlights"

Doesn't answer his question.

BDSM, bitch likes to be dominated

Are these people even employable? Are they capable of holding a job? Stuff like this makes me feel a bit better about myself.

periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzlAzkOyJv

Shit happened last week, here's the video
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY

fuck it i'm watching trump