”user I don’t wanna have sex it’ll ruin our friendship! You’re too important to me, don’t be like the other guys...”

>”user I don’t wanna have sex it’ll ruin our friendship! You’re too important to me, don’t be like the other guys...”

Why do women say stupid shit like this? Then proceed to fuck those other guys and come back crying to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god when i hear this it infuriates me. women can be so cruel for their own sake.

because you're a pushover. should've fucked her when you had the chance.

Because they are not attracted to you and see you as beta male or like gay friend.

These are the same women who always ask "Whatever happened to nice guys?"

I always tell them YOU did.

They friendzone you, while they go out with jerks, and then you disappear because she aint ever gonna fuck you.

Then YOU become the jerk that she was fucking, and wonders why you changed.

Women like that are to be avoided like the plague.

They just don't want to fuck YOU dude. Don't be a faggot and forget about her. You are emotional support to her, she will never like you and will use you because she knows you want to fuck her.

Because they're not attracted to you. I had a girl say the same thing she wanted to cherish our friendship. I broke the friendship and never spoke to her again. 10 months of me ignoring her later I arrange a dinner and we fuck for hours. Get ya shit together and stop being hung up on 1 bitch and go to the fucking gym. Aspergillus Maximus.

So you’re telling me women prefer guys who play with their emotions and treat them like shit, rather than guys who are honest with them and express their feelings for them in a healthy way?

You allow that. When she pulls the friends card go I have a cock so I am the other guys. Then end it. If she comes crying to you let her know quick you're a man and want something she has. Don't allow her to friend zone you.

If she says this to you, it's because you're ugly af

>women

Not at all, real women that you SHOULD date want someone that is honest and expressive with their emotions in a healthy way. The "women" to avoid are the ones who say things like in OPs post.

The only thing better than a male fag friend for a girl is a straight male friend who keeps his penis away from her

The problem usually is that YOU are the one that puts the girl into friendzone in the first place and not her. It always depends on the approach you do first. If you want to fuck her then approach her the way your intentions are clear if you want her to be a friend then do it that way. If you are not that confident thus giving friendly signals to the girl you eventually end up in the friendzone which originally you caused.

Harsh truth

Either because you are ugly as hell or somtimes because it can be simply true and they are better individuals then you. HelI even have told that some femal friends.

Just don't be a fag and move on.

women make bad decisions without a man's proper guidance

>women are stupid for wanting platonic friendships
>women are stupid for liking you as a person but not being sexually attracted to you
>women are stupid because they like "jerks" aka people who are actually interesting and not limp pussies who just pander to them
>I'm such a nice guy, I'm different from all the others, oh but also I think women are nothing more than sex objects and I cannot fathom being friends with one unless she lets me fuck her

Oh look it's a "Sup Forums is absolutely fucking terrible with women and somehow that's women's fault " episode

Here's a truth.

Men only share their true emotions/secrets with people they wanna be romantic with.
Women share their true emotions/secrets with anyone who's nearby.

So when a man shares their emotions with a woman they think of her as a romantic interest, but the woman just thinks "I do this with literally every friend." It's why the friendzone exists.

Men need to learn this. Women need to learn this. If everyone knew that different genders think about this shit differently there would be a shitload less misunderstandings.

To let you down gently user, instead of saying you fat and ugly with that beard around your neck, no way would I let your tiny dick anywhere near my pretty vagaja. So just be thankful but if she was a real she would just be like fuck off user, chill out.

if i wanted to do something really bad, and only involved 10 minutes of doing something only mildly annoying and not at all dangerous or illegal, and a friend refused to ever do, that friend would be considered an asshole.

If you had a gay friend, and he wanted to suck your dick. By this logic you would accept it

Are you really trying to justify pity sex

It's not that I hate women, I like people that aren't manipulative and use their sex for control over horny guys.

It happened to me and while it didn't turn me into a numale or a Chad asshole, it made me realize that some women are emotionally controlling and will take everything from you if they know you want to fuck.

Men will pull that shit too. People are shitty, and it's common sense to avoid getting involved with assholes, male or female. Just be aware of that shit and keep looking.

>a friend who doesn't let you fuck them is an asshole

Do you have this expectation of your male friends, too? I'm going to assume not.

Elliot Rodger that ugly whore

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

>if a woman accepts your friendship, but doesnt put out in return, then she is a manipulative bitch who is using you

Do you expect your male friends to put out?

nobody says that shit fuck off

if he really wanted to sure. blowjob isn't a major deal. (the natural retort is to escalate to anal, but since that's painful and not something you'd ever let anyone do, it's hardly a fair comparison)

it's pity when you do something for a friend you don't want to do?

if the girl is strictly a lesbian it would be one thing. to spend 10 minutes doing something youve done with a bunch of other people? please.

I'm only talking about the ones that use people. I have plenty of platonic female friends that I would never call manipulative.

Because many women have detached sexuality from emotion. They are just being sluts and enjoying pure physical pleasure for the moment. Later they realize that they have been a slut. This is why they cry.

>inb4 even if they weren't sluts they wouldn't want to get involved with basement dweller like OP

A supreme answer user

Get out of here Chad

GET OUT

This. Once you're in the friendzone it's hard to break free. Also for the record girls do like nice guys, they just dont want to fuck betas.

I know -you- are just baiting/trolling, but this kind of shit infuriates me. This is the epitome of what is wrong with young men these days. It's an entitlement issue.

Nobody is entitled to sex with anyone else. Nobody is entitled to any kind of relationship with anyone else. Relationships (friendly, sexual, platonic, professional, etc) are a two-way street and require willing and meaningful reciprocation from both parties. To force expectations/relations on another is completely disrespectful, shows lack of maturity, and is generally an abusive mentally.

nobody is "entitled" to have their friend drive them to the airport or help them move either.

Typically you do that to help your fucking friend, not because you expect sex in return

"it'll ruin our friendship"
how?

because you've established the wrong kind of relationship with her... I'm not saying it's your fault, but your behavior facilitates her behavior... You have to let a chick know that you're interested in her right away... You can't play the friends game at all ever... You like her because you want to be in an intimate relationship with her, you're not interested in friendship... that's what guys are for... Chicks like guys that aren't jerks and are considerate of their feelings, but that aren't weak pushovers... stand up straight, call the shots and let her know that if it's not going to work out then you gotta move on... and do it... move on

yes and sex is far less of an inconvenience, so why not do that if your friend really has their heart set on it

Pretty much. If you think the friendzone is bad imagine being friends with a dude that think you owe him sex.

What

>thanks for the ride to the airport buddy, fuck me and we're even
Jesus Christ. No wonder you don't get laid with these ideas.

friends do things for eachother. what im doing is classifying sex as any other mildly inconvenient favor friends might do. when your friend asks for a favor, and it's a few minutes of minor inconvenience, you don't say 'no i dont have to do shit', you help them out. why not sex.

see you're still making the mistake of putting sex on a pedestal. the way youve phrased it, any kind of reciprocal demand would be just as bad. that it's sex doesn't really make much of a difference.

This

They mean a nice and attractive guy. Not a 'pretend I'm nice but I'm really a bitter neckbeard' guy.

Because sex is something that you share with a significant other or someone you're attracted to. Not as a thanks to your creepy neckbeard friend for helping you move. Hard to believe people actually think these things. Your autistic "rationale" is creepy as shit.

Some people value sex more than that. I think most people, really. But definitely not all people. Good luck finding someone like that.

This is spot on. So tired of bitter betas blaming everyone except themselves for their failure.

You don't demand shit for doing your friend a favor.

>and will take everything from you if they know you want to fuck.
it's good that i have huge turn off for bitches who start asking shit

Hi there
May I interest you in some Adequate forplay and some Intercore~Madam?

i do because people dont give me shit otherwise, i tried to be fair and square but other people ruined it, now it's favor from favor

Do you think you'd keep a meaningful friendship with your friend after you let him suck your dick?

Ha! Nah fam she told you that because
A. You're a fat neck beard. And wanted to let you down easy.

B.she knows you're not compatible with her.

Sounds like you both have different ideas about what your relationship is. My advice would be to tell her flat out you are still her friend and if shes not interested in you romantically thats fine but that you dont want to hear about her failed relationships. Its not fair for her to use yoi like that. Then man up and go find another girl friend who will have sex with you. Who knows the first one might decide she does see you that way once she sees you having sucsess and happiness with another girl. Basically stop acting like a desperate cuck, like someone else said above acting like she owes you sex isnt sexy.

sex you want to have for the sake of itself is like that. i don't want to spend an afternoon driving my friend someone either; but it helps them so i inconvenience myself.
you're taking it as a demanded payment which im not saying either.

most people have casual sex with someone they're not seeking a relationship with.

not talking about demanding as compensation.

sure. it's happened actually. alcohol...

Funny how some of these anons preach how a woman should put out to whichever loser friend she has, and at the same time will call her a roastie whore if she does said thing

Get better friends or stop being a fucking needy shit

If someone suggested I'd pay in sex for getting a car ride I'd cut the ties with that person. Not because I have a prudish view of sex but because that person has a very twisted view of what friendship entails.

the fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension. demanding any compensation for doing a friend a favor is wrong and not what im talking about.

You drive your friend because they're your friend and you want to help them.
I can only imagine what a shitty friend you must be if you actually think you should get your dick sucked for 10 bucks worth of gas

>tfw the only people I become friends with, I'd fuck them all
>male or female
>Because that's how great of friends I choose
>shitscash.mpeg

you can't read either i see.

Just tell her to fuck off I SWEAR to you she will want to fuck u after you tell it like it is. Right now she knows she can get away with her bullshit. It's really that simple.

You're basically trying to remove the emotional element from sexual encounters though user.
Sure meaningless sex happens, but it's not really a normal part of a platonic relationship, unlike doing friendly favors like helping people move or driving them to the airport.
You do those things for friends assuming that they will be willing and able to reciprocate in the future.
Unless you are willing to fuck some of your friends that you have no sexual attraction to, you can't really expect others to do that for you and even if you are willing to do this, it doesn't put an obligation on others to do it for you.

>if someone doesnt want to fuck me they are an asshole
>not demanding

Surprised noone has given the obvious answer.

Women who say that are just using the relationship for one or several of the following, 1) resources 2) someone to use as emotional tampon 3) to satisfy their craving for attention and narcisism.

>You’re too important to me
If you actually were important to her, she would NOT mind fucking. Why? Because women use sex to get commitment from men they deem important to them. (Or they're sluts and just fuck to fuck.)

Honestly, if a woman ever says this, to anyone, I would not want to be near her. I don't understand why anyone would, outside of other women playing the same game.

She's a liar and/or she's using you. Women don't DO platonic relationships, their sexuality permeates all their relationships, even the ones with their female friends.

Bottom line, NEVER listen to women, WATCH women. What they DO speak magnitudes more about them, than what they say. Their words more often than not are the exact opposite of their actions.

Or you're just desperate, guessing none of them want to fuck you.

Fucking psychopath

>You're basically trying to remove the emotional element from sexual encounters though user.
yup, as most people at least occasionally do. hows about we limit things to only people who already engage in casual sex. better?

>You do those things for friends assuming that they will be willing and able to reciprocate in the future.
That would be the point yes; so what if it's sex instead of x?

>Unless you are willing to fuck some of your friends that you have no sexual attraction to, you can't really expect others to do that for you and even if you are willing to do this, it doesn't put an obligation on others to do it for you.
Already said I would be. And you're right it creates no obligation, no more than *anything* does.

are you suggesting it's ok to demand compensation for favors when you do them, as long as it's not sex? and im the asshole?

Agreed. Tired of this repeating shit.

you're not attractive and they're trying to use you just like you're trying to use them but they don't suck at it

>t. roastie

I'd even say most people don't really have casual sex at all. It's not worth all the risks (pregnancy, crazy people).

Just leave. She is not interested and if you do end up fucking it will be seen as rape or she will be drunk and ruin your life over it. The best thing you can do is move on and find someone else. I guarantee when this happens she will be jealous as fuck but resist. Nothing will piss her off more (even more pissed than you are) than being rejected. Men don't like rejection but we are programmed for it, it fucking destroys women in a totally different way. Sweet justice.

I did this to one girl in high school. It instantly turned her into a giant whore because she thought she had to prove herself. Ended up getting herpes and knocked up a few times. Still see her from time to time and get a good laugh at how shit her life has become. Choices people, we all have them.

Good luck finding people who think that way

Do you expect all people to have this mindset? How many friends do you have that will have sex with you on a whim?
You can lie but, you'd only be lying to yourself

You can't make broad statements like that.
You can recognize trends, but they will not inform the behavior and mindsets of all people in that group, be they men or women.
Well if you're willing to do stuff like this, you gotta be up front with it to other people, so they have a chance to opt in or out.
I'm sure you'd be able to find men and women who function like that, but it won't be a typical train of reasoning you'll meet in most people.
For the majority of people, sex is something you share with someone who sexually attracts you, who you might also have romantic feelings for.
So you might function like this, but a majority of people would not join you in doing things like this.

He’s not wrong though and his reasoning is on point.

Men and women aren’t meant to be friends. A woman has to give some kinda service to a man in order for the relationship to be stable, the usual service is sex but not always. Some girls just gave me blowjob or handjobs. Other girls helped me hook up with other girls and some girls got me free food from their jobs or just gave me other gifts.

If you are one of those faggots giving your female friends everything and expecting nothing in return, yet secretly wanting sex from them, then you are a retard. You have to make your intentions made clear.

That's some pathetic incel logic.

Roast beef vagina from sex isn't a thing. Learn anatomy, faggot.

I’ve fucked a majority of my female friends. The ones I didn’t fuck I usually just stopped talking to. Needless to say the friendships with the girls I fucked were much more healthier and happier too.

>pic kinda related

Women are looking for friends for the same reason you are looking for friends. We are pack animals, social beings. Good luck with your fantasy cope bullshit.

this

They want you to take care of them after they ride the cock carousel. Just wait until she is around 30 and you can marry her :^)

I'm sure they don't miss you

Aren't meant to be friends? Why the hell? Your reasoning is simply "because I said so". Talking to other people just feels good, it doesn't matter if it's a dude or a girl.

well my type of friends don't exactly represent the general population but yeah more common than not.
you don't get out much do you

i don't have to be upfront since i don't actually care enough to make a big deal if we never wind up doing it; although odds are with the type of people im friends with, it happens.

You’re a idiot like you really are. Girls hsve female friends to be social and bullshit with. Male friends usually benefit them in one of two ways: sex or beta orbiter that provides gifts or attention.

If you honestly think guys and chicks are supposed be friends without sex you are a idiot.

Even if they rode it, their genitals and bodies will stay the same. Show me one study or any actual non-anecdotal proof they will change in any way. They will only be more skilled in bed. Are insecure about your own skills, user?

Because you are beta enough to let them. That's why.

If she's not your family and she's not fucking you or feeding you then she needs to be out of your life.

Girls have male and female friends. Friendship is not really dependent on what is between your legs. You're fucked in the head, mate.

guys and chicks that are attractive*

i've had great friendships with girls that i wasn't really interested in fucking.

I hang out with people because I enjoy their company. I help them out and they help me out in turn. We're fuckin friends, and not more than that.

I romantically pursue people who I find attractive in personality and physically. I gauge whether or not they return that attraction. If they don't, whatever. If they do, great. I've had three relationships this way, one of them serious, most of them ending when we learn we're not really fit for each other.

Isn't that fucking normal?

I've unironically been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome and I fucking spaghetti my way through this shit, but it's worked out for me somehow. Let me ask you, have you ever had a suspicion that you don't fit in with normies? Have you been shunned? Have you thought that you don't understand how people think? May want to chase that up.

What sort of women do you hang out with?
I've got female friends who I consider the same sort of equal as my male friends and they feel the same about me. You can get attracted to a persons personality without that attraction being sexual, we call the result of an attraction like that friendship. It's the same function going on no matter if the other person is male or female.
Now how the dynamics of these friendships work is up to what you are willing and not willing to stand.

Who cares? Even if that were true, they served me no purpose so they were useless and a waste of energy. You’re a idiot pretty much, enjoy thinking these whores are actually your friend and not just using you for validation.

>pic related, former female friend who would put out hit me up while I was having sex with another girl