Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/?word=trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A rich man supports jews

Color me shocked

HOLY FUCK

TRUMP BTFO

SHUT IT DOWN

His daughter is married to a rich Jew. Doesn't really matter though even If the juden are backing every horse in this race. The sentiment behind Trump's popularity will remain. The pendulum is swinging like a pair of nads and we're looking at some fun times

IF CHECKED, TRUMP BTFO

I love Jewish people!

le desu ;(

>implying

Try again schlomo, there are no brakes on this train.

BEAUTIFUL

the jews are behind trump getting elected.
trump will usher in the NWO during his term

JEWISH

BABIES

Oh wow. I now #StandWithHer

dat musket tho

You don't get ahead by making enemies out of everyone. Sometimes you need to play the game if you want a chance at winning so long as you remember that everyone else is playing the same game.

Really makes me think

WOWIE ZOWIE

this moment has changed my life forever

WOOP ZOOP SLOOP

I am now a #ShillforHill

That's literally the Kabbalah

Trump confirmed for NWO

What is he looking at on his phone?

really makes you think

>Please let Trump be secretly hating the Jews.
>Please let Trump start a new Shoah. Amen.
#PrayersToJewGod

shitposting on twitter

Oh wow that made me think i got btfo

wow!!! #miabuela would never do anything like that

If anyone is still doubting Trump is endorsed by the jews or not he's retarded.

Jews fund both sides.

Hillary is more pro-liberal jew

Trump is more pro-israel jew

you i thought brother nathaniel was controlled oppposition, but maybe he's right, maybe trump is

>You will never have cool shit on your walls like that

It's not surprising, but there's no one else. Hopefully the train ends in New Auschwitz and not Greater Israel.

>Chugs the chosens semen to get power
>I like Trump because he is his own man and is against the establisment

You can't claim to be Anti-Establisment AND AT THE SAME TIME swear allegiance to said establisment.

#Imwithher now after seeing this

Fuck what OP pointed out

Trump pokes at his smartphone screen just like I do instead of using his thumbs like a faggot.

I don't really care anymore. It's all fucking over. It's not like my life would actually improve under Trump, I'm just a Canadian anti-social "nerd", who isn't even welcomed under nerd-culture.

My Hebrew isn't very good, what does it say on that? Ats Cheim?

congratulations, you're both old

It's a kikespiracy. I saw this nigga today.

You know what happened to the last country that threw out their jews.

what is trump in gemetra?

gematrix.org/?word=trump

I'm wild about Trump (but am going to vote for him), but a few interesting things about his desk come to mind:

1. There's no computer there. Is this because he's not comfortable with them, prefers to do things old school, or for security reasons?

2. That gorgeously maintained musket on the wall. There's an inscription that I can't read; can anyone make it out, or have an enhanced picture? I want to know if that musket was owned by anyone of significance or if he just has it because it was cool.

3. He's kind of a slob with his papers, which is the same way I get when I work on a project.

Photos like these are interesting as hell to me.

Powerful people has to appeal to other powerful people in order to stay powerful.

It's not that hard to understand, really. You should be worried if Trump did not have anything that appeals to the most powerful ethnic group in America, the Jews.

Now do

1. Cant stump the trump
2. President Donald Trump