Did you really have to kill her dad, make her fat, put her in a wheelchair, and change her gender to male...

Did you really have to kill her dad, make her fat, put her in a wheelchair, and change her gender to male? Jesus Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
vocaroo.com/i/s0zPREW40B3B
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying i should feel bad
na the cunt had it comming

I'm not responsible for my own life choices either!

Is that really her. Holy fuck

when 11-yo's speak of ''brain slushies'', it's the internet's job to correct them.

Who dat

she was fat before, got pregnant and now she's fatter... Sup Forums had nothing to do with that

Being this new

The ultimate irony would be her working at Arby's, forced to sell roast beef sandwiches...

Jessie slaughter

You're right. We dun goofed. Consequences have never been the same - let's face it, we ended up under M00k

Hello newfriend, that's not even remotely true.

so how did the dumb fuck end up in the cripple chair

fibromyalgia

I'd still put my dick into that trashmouth. With a condom, though...

>fibromyalgia
Is that Latin for "attention seeking"?

It can be exacerbated by stress, not eating, not sleeping, basically everything an 11 year old girl would experience being globally bullied and losing all her friends.

She doesn't technically need to be in a wheelchair

Starting shit and pissing everyone on the internet off, then getting your ass dealt with by the web-masses, is not "being globally bullied". It is getting exactly what you deserve.
As for friends, with her attitude, she should count herself lucky that she ever had any to begin with.

you didn't need to duck - it was way over your head

shes really was a stupid bitch tho

Bruh she was an 11 year old girl.

Lmao these fkin' people man.

So?
Shitty parents make shitty children.
Lack of metal resilience isn't Sup Forums's problem. Fuck 'em

>not eating
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH the joke of the day user, its only 8am and you already won.

Me looking at BBW Jessie Slaughter
> If she's in a wheelchair she can't run

Nice piggy

lmao consequences were never the same after all

she's covering up like the world hasnt seen everything already
born again virgins. the ultimate whores.

I mean.

I'm jussayin.

She was a little girl.

I don't necessarily think bullying the shit out of a little girl for making things up is...justifiable.

But hey I'm just one dood. The rest of the world seemed perfectly content in making her life miserable.

Not OP but I never understood why, as an 11yo she got so much shit. I thought the dad was fit for ridicule but people smelled blood and the rest is history. However, she's putting herself out there now as an adult. She needs to pull back.

Yea man, idk.

She got curbstomped by the internet for being an 11 year old girl with a lack of supervision.

I really do feel for her, and I don't feel for many people. Ever. At all.

But yea she needs to do herself a favor and fade into obscurity.

Become a hermit and write a book or some shit.

1. Learn to spell and construct proper sentences.
2. Choices were made. All she had to do is turn off the computer.
3. No one is 'content'
The world is shit. Welcome to it.

So... where on the spectrum do you fall?

he is autism/10

Lmfao this whore blocked me on Skype

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

What happened to her dad?

Massive heart-attack induced by an inability to find any cyber-police when they were needed.

I love conjecture you make between stating the obvious and being autistic.

Stay woke, friend. While you're at it, read the news of what's been happening to children younger than her in other parts of the world.

i dont know what you are implying but i was just calling him a name stay calm user

I guess I really did dun goof didn't I? I guess someone should call the cyber police on me

"The" conjecture.

What was that about forming proper sentences?

Yea little girls get raped in Malaysia so it's totally okay to gang bully a little girl here.

You're so autistic it's hilarious.

>and change her gender to male?
she identifies as a male?

Pedantic asshole.
She had a choice the choice to turn off the computer. Little girls in Malaysia don't have a choice and can't walk away.

Explain how that is autistic, please.

i think you are so embedded in your autism that we do not have the technology to counter your cognitive dissonance about your high levels of retardation

Because she's an 11 year old girl who grew up in America.

And the girls in Malaysia are in fucking Malaysia.
It's pretty funny to me. I wanna keep this going.

Nothing, if you're Malaysian.

/b was at that time cool. We had the real power of weaponized autism... Now we are just a bunch of virgins, who call others faggot and jerk of on traps.

They go by Damien now and prefer they/their pronouns.

This, and if her friends were real “friends” they would have stuck by her.

Source: youtube fart inhaler

lol. I gave you the invitation for conversation and you refused by simply saying "you're too autistic."
Whats the definition of cognitive dissonance again?

Don't drag us down with you pal. Just because you're a closet homo that doesn't mean the rest of us are.

i mean
>the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioural decisions and attitude change.
is that what you wanted...?
you didnt invite me to anything i am just stating that we do not have the technology my autismotronium friendo

He tried to call 911 but dun goofed.

I guess her dad was right. Consequences will never be the same.

>grew up in America.
Literally the easiest place to thrive on. She failed at being a mouth breather miserably.

Read:
Stop defending shitty behavior or thinking that being retarded isn't reprehensible.

There is no counter to this level of autism.

Be well, robot.

He got backtraced back to hell.

>defending shitty behaviour

Her friends weren’t real friends to her, they didn’t support her when she needed it, how is that defending bad behaviour retard?

You're discussing empathy with robots.

You'd have a better time trying to explain to my 3 year old nephew why the world can't be built out of legos.

i have it it sucks im in constant pain every day, feels like i got beat up by 10 nigg nogs and they stole my wallet

you dont really need a wheel chair it all depends on you pain tolerance

She paid the price for her own hubris. It was inevitable, it was humane and it was righteous. She deserved it.

She's a roastie, in the most literal sense.

bitch had a big mouth and literally asked for it
i dont see what the problem is

It should be a law that kids only get limited internet access until they are 18 y/o.

I know she was pregnant at one point, but did she actually have the kid? Or did she go to the abortion clinic and make a brain slushee of it?

Stop giving the retard (you)s. He craves attention, simply deny him.

Her dad is dead?

Yeah. He dun goofed.

Accurate.

Thank you friend, for reminding me.

Heart attack.

ill do wat i want suck my dick faggot

Would destroy this plump young bpdy

Consequences will never be the same.

So... She is a cuck now??

She's just a shattered human being.

A completely shattered human being.

With parents like that, what did you expect?

story?

Once upon there was an annoying newfag and he shat up everything he touched. The end.

Thanks for the projections.
You're a fucking coward.
You're the type of parent who would raise a kid to steal from you and once caught in the act, you'd simply cave in and give them $10 only to have them spit on your face. You have no backbone and your only defense is to simply call people names. Fuck you and fuck everything you stand for and believe.

vocaroo.com/i/s0zPREW40B3B

think you can find her vids on ED

>She was a little girl.
I see your point with this, but she clearly had issues from the start. That weird kid at school always catches shit, the problem was that weird kid was so off the wall nuts that the internet got involved.

Her parents were with her more than Sup Forums and they didn't help. With all the shit still going on they still let a computer in the house, they never monitored her activity, instead they just gave the trolls more food.

90% of this shit is a direct result of the parents not supervising internet access.

Uhh. Only one of those was me.

You're really angry right now. I know autism makes it difficult to control your emotions, but plz try.

100% of this shit is the direct result of the maliciousness of a population of mankind.

100% of this shit is the direct result of your autism

Anyone got the blowjob vid?

>and parental incompetence
>and no mental fortitude
>and an inability to walk away
>and the internet
>and 1st world problems

Let me ask you this question - can your pain be proven by any medical examination? If no, then how can I be sure you're not just in it to be a little attention seeking bitch?

Whatever you need to do to justify bullying an 11 year old girl, bro.

I guess we're just different people.

Exactly. I, for one, am openly trisexual.

kek

also interested in this. since becoming legal, i have heard of her making many pics/vids, and would be thankful for any that my Sup Forumsrothas can provide.

That just means you suck a lot of dick.

men don't have tits

to anyone involved and still spreading the hate towards her I hope you all get terrible diseases and suffer painfuly.
if you defend any act against her you truly are the scum of the world, I'd choke you out with my bare hands 1by1 but unfortunatly ur hiding behind your screens that your parents bought for you

>being this much of a faggot

fite me in real life fagit

post your address and ill be there in 30 minutes