Untitled

私は非常にゆっくりとタイプしているので、人々は私を急いで話すようになり、私は理解しません。私は強く押します。私はトイレのいたるところで愚かなたわごととオルガズムを始めます。
Ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangut_script
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you

nice thread kenji

checked

うぁtうぢづようじゅすうさゆとめようぃつぇびちゅいうぃっぅはヴぇようのいはヴぇおヴぇる300こんふぃるめづきらす

どういうこと?

英語で話してください。

い どん すぺあく えんぐぃそ

>私を急いで話す
>を

There is no transitive verb there, ya fucking moron.

大丈夫ですか?

it doesn't make sense? I'm just phonetically using jap letters to speak english にく
大丈夫ですか?

We don't speak rice here.

Then holy fuck, you fail.

Here is how they would actually do it:

アイ ドント スピーク イングリッシュ.

You tried converting letters to kana. That doesn't work; you have work from the phonemes.

try mastering romaji first weeb-sama

well i hardly tried anything just pressed alt-shift until my keyboard was japanese and started typing, i dont know the letters so i have no idea if it worked

a lot of you can understand japanese and you are all awesome and good and I respect you

Nintendo

they are not "letters" they are kana... are you studyng japanese language or no?

letters kana whatever, also no i am not

Ah.

I have experience in this, so I know how to katakanise shit.

アイ ドント スピーク イングリッシュ
ai donto supiiku ingurisshu

ki-sama there is a whole philosophy behind japanese writing style. you are unworthy it seems.

wtf google translate can even translate it to my langauge. Is this magic? Is japanese actually a ruse?
don't be a weeb bro

nigga i dont even watch anime i studied japanese for 3 years in uni for fun

That's cool, it's one of the prettiest spoken languages imo. chinese characters are just absolutely retarded, the simple (kana?) ones are cool tho

or maybe I just think so cause I failed to learn any my entire time in China

Huh? Rendering other languages into Japanese phonetics is not difficult, but I am not aware of an app to do so. It is based on sounds, not spelling, so it's harder to automate it.

For example:

"It is based on sounds, not spelling, so it's harder to automate it."

イット イズ ベースド オン サウンズ、ノット スペリング、ソー イツ ハーダー ツー オートメイト イット。

ye I get it, I think. I was just surprised that this phonetic spelling of english words translates perfectly into my language when doing "jap->mylanguage" on google translate

>chinese characters are just absolutely retarded

They're very logical; it's rather the manner in which the Chinese characters have been grafted onto Japanese that makes them so complicated.

You can write "sushi" as:

すし
スシ
寿司
壽司

Fuuuuuun shit.

What is your language?

ah yeah the symbols are the kanji, the simple ones are kana. japanese language was already well spoken by the time the chinese brought the kanji over, so they adopted it for their own. ancient chinese "discovered" kanji by looking at burnt tortoise shells from their food. they just decided some of the cracks looked like things in their world and they made it up as they went.
if you study the kanji you will find a certain order in them, certain particles and stroke patterns. its a bitch for english speakers though because we have nothing like kanji at all. well, except for words, but kanji can have multiple meanings.

Icelandic
Wowza, clearly the koreans are the ones that got it r ight

hah yeah I studied mandarin (simplified) for half a year. While I could speak somewhat decently I decided I would never get these symbols, just gave it up

There *is* great logic in the characters.

Now, you want some serious shit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangut_script

chinese sounds like dogshit. i fucking hate hearing that shit spoken in public. fuck da chinese!

thats really interesting, i havent heard about that before. im going to research it.

Shit, yeah, Hangul is insanely logical. You can learn to read Korean in a weekend. It's that easy.

There is beauty to the complexity of Japanese, though.

Consider this:

彼は写真を撮った He took (recorded) the picture
彼は写真を取った He took (with his hand) the picture
彼は写真を盗った He took (implication of theft) the picture

They are all pronounced the same way. The nuance is recorded only in the choice of character.

Got some North Korean literature at home, maybe I'll practice this weekend

Where'd you get NK stuff?

NK, went there years ago when kimmy the second was still rockin

Badass. I want to go too, but can't fly directly from Japan so it's complicated.

Yeah gotta go from Beijing last time I checked. I don't know how the current tourism climate is, what with all the nuclear drama, but it was totally worth it at the time. As long as you're not Korean I think it's fine

Heh, thanks mate. Good dreams to you.

Go back to 2chan