What the fuck has happened to Howard? He's such a PC pussy now and the show is just plain boring now. Bring back Artie

What the fuck has happened to Howard? He's such a PC pussy now and the show is just plain boring now. Bring back Artie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huVQgbu8YWA
youtube.com/watch?v=_xnzDdqTmHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

make beetlejuice great again

Artie is basically a dead body that walk now.

He looks completely fucked yeah

Stern was always like that.

how can you say Howard was always PC when he was one of the original entertainment figures to truly push the limits of political correctness and social norms. Do you wanna go through all the FCC fines he got?

That was like 30 years ago lmao

Howard Stern hasn't been good since he was on the radio in D.C. on DC101 back before you born

I remember when he was on WCCC

he's a jew. what did you expect?

If you look at someone's life over a 30 year period, of course they're going to change.

BTW I'm listening to a 90s Stern show with Gilbert.

>BTW I'm listening to a 90s Stern show with Gilbert.

try harder

Link it faggot.

o&a were always funnier
stern is a white nigger with an afro

tfw still in bed at 1pm, hungover, just got hungry af seeing this

the nigger bitch cucked him a long time ago

The new head bitch in charge warped his mind. Doesn't matter because he will probably retire soon.

Artie said it best. Howard always wanted to be in the celebrity club but they wouldn't let him in so he stood outside that club and made fun of it but eventually he he made enough money and fame to get in and now that he's in he turned his back on everyone and everything that got him there.

He sold out.

ant was always slightly funnier, opie is a radio cuck

Opie should be beaten with hammers. He sucked the funny out of the room.

i always considered howard stern an immature asshat, i never liked that fucking kike

you should watch chip chipperson then
a whole hour of cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=huVQgbu8YWA

I couldn't agree more... Artie was the shit... Howard is an old fuck now and he loves the status of being an A list asshole... and his horse faced wife loves it too... Im surprised he hasn't booted Sal and Richard yet... Shit is lame nowadays... was fucking legendary for like 20 years

The show was so epic back then... calling Elton John a homo for wearing a captain hat at an AIDS benefit concert lol

youtube.com/watch?v=_xnzDdqTmHs