Seriously asking: what happens to these women the day after something like this...

Seriously asking: what happens to these women the day after something like this? Do they even need to push when taking a shit?

it just falls out
uncontrollably

buttplug

Yes at 48 I still ponder this question. I have enough trouble pushing out simple turds....

nah tends to tighten back to controlling shit from just falling out in a couple of minutes and then back to normal eventually

I don't even know how people get off to this stuff

i know, weirdos liking NATURALLY SEXUAL ORGANS.

Same as normal but with a bit of blood when wiping.

you normally shouldn't even push to begin with. Let it come out by itself.

A butthole isn't an organ user.

are you stupid?

I will let you know in few years. I am stretching my girl's ass regulary at least 2 times a week. She can take my fist anytime. Now I am working on adding my other hand.

just sit on the toilet with a stool for your legs and wait and it will come out. pushing gives you hemorrhoids, do you want hemorrhoids?

I hope you're trolling.

If it just comes out by itself, everyone would have to wear a diaper you fucking autist.

>Yes at 48 I still ponder this question. I have enough trouble pushing out simple turds....
More fibre, user

Pics plz

your anus muscles will fucking do the work for you. it doesnt just fall out

This is the same reason I dont let the dentist work on my teeth, once he stretches open my lips with his fingers, they will never be able to close again.

The same thing happened to my foreskin.

>your anus muscles will fucking do the work for you. it doesnt just fall out

>you normally shouldn't even push to begin with. Let it come out by itself.

Fucking moron.

I would like to. But i am at work. But i will check IM history, maybe I will find some.

actually he's not wrong, he didnt say that they push, but they do the work without your input, which is accurate.

is that why my foreskin is floppy?

>Note to self: how2make boku yen. contact advertise@Sup Forums and set up a recurring ad for adult diapers

ITT: anons who don't know how to take a shit

I laughed way too hard at this post. Thank you user.

truth

get you lying asshat mong

Butthole isn't a sexual organ.

So you compare your lips to your asshole?