How do I get rid of acne?

How do I get rid of acne?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15021365
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shave

You need to eat more copypasta

accutane

pic related needs a lot of visits to a dermatologist.and surely antibiotics and/or isotretinoin.

a strong base

Stop with ALL dairy products and buy some creams, do not pop any of them since it leads to scarring which you will regret later on in life!

At this point I think your only option is kys

Might want to try a medical professional first though

In one of these threads a guy who had it as bad as the picture in OP got rid of his shit by going on a strict vegan, no sugar, no alcohol diet.

By licking a dog's pussy once a day

pop it. post results

For that i would recommend bleach, either orally or topically. If topically, apply liberally and wash it off with ammonia

blowtorch!

No, go to a dermatologist man.

strawpoll.me/15021365

stop eating processed foods like dairy products and shit also wash your fucking face off. Be kind to your body.

Are you really that cruel?

Accutane to stop it and TCA Acid Peel to get rid of the acne scars and hyperpigmentation. I want to warn you when it comes to TCA peel, start off with a low percent vial. Like about 5 to 10 percent then work your way up.

Guillotine

>cruel
No im a pharmacist in an african country, this shit kills the acne 100% of the time
>also pic related, i prescribe to you

atomic bomb

Why do you even live with that? Makes me wanna kill both you and me for seeing this. Fucking gross.

That's a strange way of saying you're a cunt.

fucking sandnigger.

this

Bruh if your shit is this bad i suggest the sand nig remody of acid to the face. Clear you right up bud.

Before doing that, I suggest everyboy google the effects of bleach and ammonia if mixed.

When you are aware of the risk of death, but are too dumb to worry, then go right ahead.

The darwin awards awaits.

Go eat a tide pod fag.

You seem angry

Srsly OP, what a fucking sin. I feel for you.

methylated spirits

There's always one dickhead.

Accutane, but keep a close eye on the side effects, it can permanently fuck your short term memory and joints

I've always wondered, if i rub my dick against it will i get acne on my dick too?

>Someone suggested a different diet than what my tribal neanderthal brain currently enjoys? In an attempt to help someone with health complications? WHAT A DICK
Grow up.

consider

This works for me too. Also get proactiv and do the routine every day, morning and night. Peels hurt a little, but Nutt-up they work.

Care to explain more I'm interested

>strict vegan

the diet worked because he died of malnutrition

I think I've just suddenly gone off Coco Pops.

I had really shitty acne that wasnt just revolting to look at but also painful. went to the derm, got put on accutane, 6 months later and im 100% clear. do it fag

Well it depends if its white or black heads thats just oils thats trap in your skin and causing iritatio usually caused by stress, lack of vitamins, side efect to medicine, lack of hydration to skin

The method of action isnt rly known when it comes to Accutane, but one thing that it does do is kill, or atleast shorten the life of the cells in the hippocampus. Leads to slight shortterm memory loss. has in quite a few cases turned out to be brain damage and left perma slight memory loss. this is closely related to its fogginess of mind side effect. Bit of info out there if you just search "Accutane Memory Loss", On the joint pain side of things, thats highly documented, simple search again.

It's very easy, stop posting this shit thread every day. If you are trying to force a meme this isn't how you do it. If you want to troll maybe do something to actually troll and go after parties who are privy to freakouts like the SJW community. But fuck man, when you are here try and make a thread worth while.

This

at this point I would recommend the use of a cheese grater.

I recommend a 9mil to the temple

Accutane got rid of mine.

You can borrow my

just a reminder that the bad side effects are ultra rare. If someone is on edge about trying accutane they shouldnt be scared.

Go to a dermatologist

I bet you live real healthy user.

You'd have been a great doctor in the dark ages

It would feel so good. Just putting that guy to sleep with meds and going ham on theat face. Then alcohol.

ferrer roche is delishious

Thanks, now i can never enjoy ferrero rocher again.

Rub pepperoni slices all over the afflicted area. The oil in the pepperoni will draw out the oil from your skin. You're welcome.

Normie scumbags everywhere

whats wrong with plain pasta?

wtf...damn

as a faggot interpreter, i assume he thinks pasta has too much calories?? i don't know

I'd love to scrape it with a puddy knife.

I like to watch weird shit like that on YT

This is the worst strawman argument.
Next you'll be complaining that the people against paedophilia have odd fetishes so they're hypocrites

Try cutting out sugar and dairy for a few days and see how it goes (no sodas, no candy, no sugary cereals).
Also, clean your face and rest your head on a clean surface (pillow) when sleeping/lying for longer periods.

Stop eating fast food and junk before you touch your face. God I can just imagen how big of a retard you are in real life. Probably rub your grease soaked hands on your face constantly. God you fucking moron.

Why do you gross fucks keep that shit on your face pop that shit faggot

Sure am glad for your valiant efforts there, really sticking up to those bullies lol

>How do I get rid of acne?

Nigga what the fuck? The real question is how does the acne gets rid of you. There is more acne matter then human flesh there.

Easy, to quote Franku, take yourself out of the equation.

kek lmao

White bread and pasta increase the risk of type 2 diabetes, as opposed to whole grain bread or pasta which lowers it.

watching motherfuckers drop

>remove face
done

Nutrogena face wash. Also, change your diet.

try this