Why does everyone struggle to get through this episode...

Why does everyone struggle to get through this episode? How is it more uncomfortable than any of the other episodes in the series?

The character, Michael, in a fictional show, fucked up. It never bothered me, because I know it's fiction and I don't have white guilt.

They're lithium!

>"struggling" to get through some 20 minutes shitty soap opera show made for queers and queenies and nu male cucks
Who does this?

Stranger Things?

Are you kidding? The difference is that a large number of strangers thought he would make a huge, wonderful impact in their lives, and in others Michael just does something uncomfortable or inappropriate.

Honestly Stanley had the right idea. It's pretty funny.

Surprised this image has reached meme status. Seems like an easy and universal base image to use.

Even the episode title makes me laugh when I think about it

omg you're so tough and manly. I came.

It's my favourite ep though.

>It might be easier if you take a deep breath, lift from the knees, and grab it by the pussy!
What did Stanley mean by this

Sauce on title of episode
I've never liked the office will I like the ep if I hate the show?

i just watched it because of this thread its pretty good

oh and its scotts totts s6e12

I didn't struggle to get through it, I just think its legitimately one of the worst things he ever did

>gibs me dat

get fucked

>promises tuition to an entire class of children, thinking he'll be mega rich by the time they grow up
>20 years later they come calling to collect
>entire episode is Michael stalling the inevitable while the kids are completely oblivious and continue to shower him with praise, unaware that he may have ruined their lives

That's the entire point. They don't know it, but Michael and the audience does, and it's milked for maximum cringe.

Especially when the kids start mentioning that their families didn't even try to save for their college because they thought it would be payed for.

I concur

>guys I have like a 20ft cock and emotions r gay ur all fagets

?

It's just so awful for the kids. Sure, some could get scholarships, but many wouldn't.

It seriosuly makes no sense though. If you are a US citizen or legal permanent resident and apply for financial aid you are guaranteed grants and loans unless your parents are billionaires. Furthermore, they are black and poor, and from the looks of it good students, so they should be set when it comes to scholarships and all that shit.

damn dude u have really impressed me can u teach me how to get girls n stuff? I wanna b like u

its a tv show

>If you are a US citizen or legal permanent resident and apply for financial aid you are guaranteed grants and loans unless your parents are billionaires.

Not if you're white and male.

> local jack off promises your kid free college
> you're so gullible you actually believe it
> it's the only thing that keeps your kids out of drugs, gangs, prostitution, gambling, etc.
> get mad when he can't deliver on his promise and now your kid has to live at home and get a mcjob because he doesn't have criminal experience
Stay poor, minorities.