Hey y'all, i'm gonna meet a girl in two hours, i've never sent her single pic of me...

hey y'all, i'm gonna meet a girl in two hours, i've never sent her single pic of me, thus she has no idea what i look like. i told her i'd tell her myself it was me since i know her.

but i don't wanna just go to her and say "hey, that's me"; i want to make it as hilarious and dope as possible. any tips?

for example, it was absolutely same fuckin situation, i asked her a cigarette and then stepped on her, bashing and disrespecting her, and i told her it was me only after fight escalated.

that sucked. any ideas? any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uyh3C1xDT3Y?t=16
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What?

you make no sense. any tips?

Walk up behind her put your hands over her eyes and say guess who, if she turns around and frowns, you're ugly, if she smiles and says your name or who and you reply with your name, marry her in the 5th year.

I keep reading it and you keep losing me.
That 3rd paragraph is encrypted with mental blocks

Your line will die with you.

dude, thats my girl wtf

bump

youtu.be/uyh3C1xDT3Y?t=16

There you go user, do this.

Wut? She's going to smell the retardation a mile away.

i know this girl from highschool, huge slut

Stop being such a sperglord and just go say hi like a normal person.

Give her a Rawr! xD don't forget t wear your fedora too. bitches love a little class.

That's gross to be that skinny

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Give her a heads up or send a pic of you to her saying this is what I look like, does this match your expectation? If she's cool with it then go meet her. This is what I did when I had the not so similar situation like yours.

Any more pics of her

sperglord
>pic related

Shes not going to understand you if you have to google translate everything before you speak to her.

>Sup Forums filename

fucking sperglord

no you dont

Lol Op confirmed faggot