Flat earthers BTFO!!

flat earthers BTFO!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ROnomVVQ2cU?t=7m34s
youtu.be/bCc16uozHVE
youtube.com/watch?v=aBr2kKAHN6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a joke?

The entire thing looked like a highly produced CGI video fucking game cinematic. I believe the rocket went up and then went out to sea, but the rest is total bullshit.

One camera showed a FLAT FUCKING EARTH the other showed a round planet. And now these fake as fucking pictures, has the entire planet in view? You would need to be approx 36,000 miles away from the 25000 mile around ball before you could fit the entire image in it. That's just the law of perception. How we see at a traingle, needs to be 1.5x the distance away of the height or length of an object to see the entirity by looking straight forward at it. A 20 foot tree if your next to it cant be seen if you just stare straight now go back 50 feet, and bam the entire tree is visible with out having to move your eyes.
Same shit with the planet.

I KNOW THIS COMMENT WONT MATTER, BUT THIS SHIT WAS FAKED BIG TIME. GIVING MORE CREDENCE TO THE FLAT EARTH.

Cue Heavy Metal by Sammy Hagar!

CGI

That is a 2D image which proves nothing, and ironically is also flat.

>Flat Earthers = sobering scientific factual data grounded in reality
>Round Earthers = conspiracy theorists willing to believe anything

you've been brainwashed tbqhfam and i say that with sympathy not malice

Stop trying. They never gonna stop.

How come all the fags who didn’t graduate high school think Earth is flat but all the other planets are round?

You cannot suppress the truth forever.

Anyone else flash back to this?
Image related.

The human visual field of view is approximately 120 degrees in both the horizontal and vertical directions. If we construct a right triangle where one angle is 60 degrees (half of 120 degrees), "d" is the distance to the earth, and "r" is the radius of the earth, then d = r/tan(60) = 6371 km/1.732 = 3678 km = 2285 miles. This says that you would have to be 3678 km (2285 miles) away from the earth to see it as a full disk. Since the ISS is orbiting at an altitude of 347 km (216 miles) perigee and 360 km (224 miles) apogee (the mean is about 353 km (219 miles)), I believe that you will not be able to see the earth as a full disk from the space station.

The problem is someone looking at a large sphere from outside a sphere will always see a disk.

The fraction of the hemispherical area missing equates tor/r+h, whererdenotes earth's radius, andhhobserver's height above earth's surface.

So, when you observe earth (r= 6.3 megameter) from ISS (h= 0.35 megameter), some 95% of earth's hemispherical area will be missing from your view. Even when observing from the moon (h= 360 megameter), about 1.7% of earth's hemispherical area will remain hidden from your view.
But you'll still see a disk

That's the view from a real rocket you chode. I don't like to see people die but if your rocket guy (haven't bothered to remember his name because history doesn't care) tries to launch his flat earth rocket again he will likely die.

>how come all the fags who didn't graduate highschool
>fags who didn't graduate highschool
>didn't graduate highschool
You answered your own question.

Reminded me of the opening to Heavy Metal

youtu.be/ROnomVVQ2cU?t=7m34s

Is it just me or do the reflections on the car seem to lag while the earth doesn't?

at 7:34

One thing I've never seen a flat earther be able to explain is how there are different constellations in the north and south hemisphere. If there earth were flat, you'd be able to see the same constellations from anywhere on earth.

From the southern hemisphere you are unable to see ursa minor or polaris, and from the northern hemisphere you are unable to see the southern cross. The only place you're able to view all 88 constellations is the equator

satellite lights

?????

It still looks like a flat disk being viewed from the side tho so...what exactly is making flat earthers btfo??

doesn't explain how the southern cross and polaris remain in the same place in the night sky, while the remainder of the stars rotate around the axis created by connecting the two points

Flat Earth is dead. Science. Yeah.

any actual conspirators? or just bait?

I see lagging reflections on the car's hood, please tell me I'm not the only one

but how is it that the lights visible changes depending on how far north/south you travel?

SOU-THERN-CROSS

Questions for Sup Forums
1. Do you believe the Earth is flat?
2. Do you know what pussy tastes like?

Protip:only one can be yes

yes, but isn't the south pole supposed to be a big ring around the entirety of the world? are you suggesting that the southern cross spans the entire 360 degrees of it?

even more importantly, the FE bunch cant explain why someone standing in Argentina can look due south, and see the southern cross.
Meanwhile, someone in Australia, which is 180 degrees opposite, facing in completely the other direction, can see exactly the same constellation,

And the same for someone in south Africa, or someone in New Zealand.

Its a song nigger

So someone on the dayside can see stars clearly? Neat

I forgot, Australia is a land shrouded in perpetual darkness, and argentina's always in daylight, yes?

Very well. Since you wish to play the pedant game:

How about Adelaide, Australia, and Wellington, New Zealand, which are about 40 degrees different - a heading of 135degrees east, and 175degrees. Therefore, when it is 2:30 am in wellington, its midnight in Adelaide. Both are night-time, and yet, despite facing 40 degrees away from each other, the same constellation is exactly due south for both?

And then there's Cape Town and Buenos Aires, which are even more pronounced, 25 degrees east, and 60 degrees west. Therefore, when it is 5AM in Cape town it is 11pm in Buenos Aires. Both dark. Facing almost 90 degrees apart, and yet, looking due south, both seeing the same constellation.

Or are you saying that the southern constellations magically flit around the earth whenever someone looks up, so they can be seen facing the same way?

But you said 180 degrees, now you changed it to 40, again neat

11 km/s

Yes. I changed it to give examples where they are both at night at exactly the same time, since you're attempting to weasel out of the answer by claiming that it doesnt work because one's light and one's dark.

Of course, if you werent some sort of goalpost-moving intellectual deviant, I wouldnt have to because anyone with a functioning brain would know exactly what I meant.

but then, you're a flat earther. If you had a functioning brain, you wouldn't be screeching about "muh CGI fake" at this all, would you?

i keep seeing this image all over the place. what IS it? is there a video?

Eline Musk launched a Tesla with the new Falcon Heavy rocket.

Just check youtube

top secrect

or more accurately, SpaceX test-launched the Falcon Heavy, and they used a Tesla as a payload mass simulator, instead of a block of concrete.

the three parts of the Falcon heavy then landed again (well, 2. the 3rd crash-landed) while the 2nd stage with the tesla on it went into orbit.

video of it all here:

footage from the launch:
youtu.be/bCc16uozHVE
(the landing of the two boosters, at the same time, is at 30mins in, and is incredible.)

footage of the live feeds from the payload mass:
youtube.com/watch?v=aBr2kKAHN6M

that´s enough proof to me