How the hell do you find the courage to approach girls?

how the hell do you find the courage to approach girls?

chads of /b please help

fake it til you make it, user. got me through years of law school and with the girl ive been with six months. pretend to be confident and it'll come eventually

b-but you need courage to even pretend

Get drunk for courage and then talk to them. Repeat this process until you get enough practice to do it sober. Just remember it's all in your head

i tried... didn't worked

Just wait for them to come to you? I mean, it's what works.

But if you're really desperate: ol reliable might do the trick

The trick is to have no shame, really.

Think about it this way. You see cute grill and you want to ask her out/buy her a drink?

a) you don't do anything. You get no cute gf
b) you ask her out and she says no. You get no cute gf.
c) she says yes: congrats you have a date.

So statistically, you have a 33.333% chance of succeeding. Assuming you're not a fat fuck, a manlet or Indian.

The only way to get the courage is to talk to them. Idk what else you could try. Maybe try other drugs. Good luck I have the same problem

it is not that simple... what if she sees you alone there? she will automatically think of you as a friendless loser
what if you behave like a shy autist?
automatically rejection
what if she is with other girls?
you need 5x more courage for that

>how the hell do you find the courage to approach girls?

First of all, think they are at your same level, not less, not more. If you ask this kind of question is because you think they are always above your level, no matter how ugly /fat/ annoying they are.

>why not less?
Because most of the time this will lead you to fuck it up. You must have an outstanding charisma/looks to see anyone else like they are the top bottom. You obviously don't have these.

The easiest way is to always look everyone as if they are at the same level as you.

>Deal with rejection
Dont let rejection get into you as something really important. It will happen, a lot. But the most it happens to you, the better you will manage it next time. Even if a circle of friends rejects you, or a girl does, there may be someone looking that will find your ability to manage a rejection as something charismatic.

>so how to do it.
Simply do. If you made the first step right (and you really imagine everyone at your same level) you will realize you will lose nothing, and there's nothing wrong with talking to others. You don't have to come up with bullshit excuses, and made up topics. Just be aware of topics that are trending, or important to a relevant group (the want you want to fit in) and talk about it.

>be charismatic
Some people are born with it (learned from their parents) some don't. How to become one? Simply practice. Trial and error. The more you fail, the more you will understand what actually works and what does not.

>Most important
Dont let your fear stop you. Fear keeps you away from practicing, so you will never be good at it. As your fear wants you to think.

Yes it is that simple. She see's you alone? You're unattached. You're not a friendless loser, you're a vibrant and socially active single man.

Shyness is a funny one. A lot of girls LOVE shy guys, especially sexually inexperienced ones. The trick is to go ahead DESPITE your shyness. Even stammering a little is ok, Girls love that shit. If she's with other girls, it only shows just how much effort you're putting in despite your shyness. Yes it is the first thing they think of, no it doesn't hurt your chances--in fact--it works in your favour.

>It's not about courage, it's taking action despite your shyness.

The very first thing i do when meeting a grill for the first time is show her my penis. I do this so i dont have that awkward feeling of her trying to guess my size every time she sees me. makes it much more comfortable to talk to her when everything is out in the open. my advice is to do that when meeting a grill for the first time

>Dont let your fear stop you
yeah... have some tips for that?

>girls love shy beta guys

You must master the art of not giving a flying fuck.

HOW

How old are you?

I already told you.

>Deal with rejection
Dont let rejection get into you as something really important. It will happen, a lot. But the most it happens to you, the better you will manage it next time. Even if a circle of friends rejects you, or a girl does, there may be someone looking that will find your ability to manage a rejection as something charismatic.

>so how to do it.
Simply do. If you made the first step right (and you really imagine everyone at your same level) you will realize you will lose nothing, and there's nothing wrong with talking to others. You don't have to come up with bullshit excuses, and made up topics. Just be aware of topics that are trending, or important to a relevant group (the want you want to fit in) and talk about it.

>be charismatic
Some people are born with it (learned from their parents) some don't. How to become one? Simply practice. Trial and error. The more you fail, the more you will understand what actually works and what does not.

TLDR PRACTICE WITH REAL PEOPLE, IN REAL SITUATIONS. Stoping yourself being a fag is mastering trial and error.

No need for courage if you have all of these:
- good hygiene (including proper shaving, proper showering, proper haircut, etc)
- good money (sixfigure banksavings, steady income, no debts)
- good house (100% owned)

If you lack one of these, then you need to be a courageous lucky Chad Thundercock.

i dont want an used up 100k miles of chad cock riden whore to settle with thank you

Okay, I'll break it down for you.

>go to uni/college
>get qualified
>get into debt
>work dead-end job for three years
>mind-numbing repetitive work
>make habit of visitng bar every friday night
>drown away boredom with alcohol
By the time you've reached this last stage for the umpteenth time, you will honestly no longer give a fuck about anything.

Well there's a major problem identified. You're a self-righteous cunt.

Lose that, and things will be easier.

but if i have:
- good hygiene (including proper shaving, proper showering, proper haircut, etc)
- good money (sixfigure banksavings, steady income, no debts)
- good house (100% owned)

then i damn right can be self righteous cunt you imbecile

and become alcoholic
nice advice idiot

You don't deserve a girl. You barely deserve to be someone else's bitch. Get over yourself and lose that attitude, and maybe you'll get somewhere.

>You don't deserve a girl. You barely deserve to be someone else's bitch
who are you to say that?
who do you think you are?
no one. nothing.
piece of shit
go die

Stop considering women humans. They are just annoying fuckmeat. Never care about feelings or what they will think about you.

▲ ▲

▲ ▲
why this shit is not working anymore

that's an even more compelling reason to have money, own house, have a good reputation, and a steady income.
Women will literally flock at you and you will need to turn down 99% of them, aka non-virgin ones.

"A good general is not the one scoring 100 victories in 100 battles, but the one winning a battle without fighting"

newfag be gone

>but if i

>but if I am a good guy why does females not ride me dick :(

thats what im wondering.....

You just need a pretense, an in, some shared legitament experience that is a gateway to conversation.

Depends on environment, set, and situation. Really hard without one, do power lifting, sprints, diet, grooming, and cannabis (endocannabinoid system connects mind to body makes you not retarded, more "complete").

Work on yourself, or lower your standards. Look for common grounds.

>not a chad, i'm a nerd
>i have a job and make money
>i am 5/10
>i go up to girl at bar or school or work
>i say 'hi my name is user'
>would you like to get dinner with me sometime
>works ~20% of the time
>dates ensue
>i listen to them talk about themselves
>i fuck them
>sometimes we date
>gg

What this user said. One girl that I dated (first girl for me) was completely convinced that I was the most experienced Chad out there. She let me fuck after like a week and she told me to go slow because it was her first time when I had no fucking clue what was going on. Honestly just act like you know what you're doing and you really will eventually.

>then i damn right can be self righteous cunt you imbecile

"You can be" is not equal to "you must be".

Either you're a cuck investing insane amounts of time, money, patience, to eventually marry some woman sporting a low (but quite higher than zero) cock mileage...
...or you're the one delegating that work to the women (aka: make them chase you, then just ignore everyone but the virgin, most loyal, not mentally iil).

>tldr: when a girl decides it's time to enjoy some cock outside marriage, it's totally her fault. Later, if you marry Dem Used Goods, it's totally your fault.

Chad here, just fucking do it pusscake. The worst thing they'll say is no.

> sixfigure bank savings
Most people don’t include the two after the decimal point, bud.

Women are social beings. They are like social viruses. They love attention, they beg for it. And do prefer a male that has many contacts, many ''friends', and of course, many options to fuck.

You could have none of the ones you listed, but if you have plenty social skills, you will end up fucking more than you can count. Its a fact.

When women see a man alone by his own their only thought is ''Theres something wrong with him so no one wants to be around him, better not be close near him''.

When women see a man with a big social circle full of another, prettier , more social women their only thought is ''I wanna piece of that dick too''. Thats why engaged males have more wooers and more adventures than single males.

Stay home and watch Hentai. Works for me.

Have them approach you instead

>>would you like to get dinner with me sometime

that means you're picking on a gold digger.
and the tab will be always on you.
and if it ain't a fancy restaurant, she will ghost you.

also, never forget that everything you ask her, she's already been asked by a lots of dudes - including chads.

thus, if she kisses you, it's because her breath stinks of a dozen chads breath, including some cock.
if she has sex with you, it's because her vagenio has been rekt by dozens of differend chads, possibly some negronigger ones as well.

>this is why you want them to chase you -- you want to choose, not to be chosen.
>and you want a loyal girl way more than a prettyqt3.14, because because a cute girl naturally feels entitled to cheat on you even if she has strong reasons not to
>and you want a virgin girl because if she tasted any other cock before dating you, even a single one, one day she will eventually decide on a whim she has to taste some dick

it's useless to fuck a girl for some time (months, years) and then getting dumped and forgotten without reason like an Indian turd (and possibly after marriage - aka you're doomed).

don't care.
i got money, they got pussy.
not looking for a wife here.
neither is faggot OP.

lawfag here again.
can confirm, didn't know what i was doing. i still don't. planned an elaborate valentines treasure hunt because I'm an autistic clueless idiot and her friends think I'm a sweetheart. pretend, boi, and you'll make it one day

i can not even get sex

If OP haven't realized yet. What you need to do is to get some friends that can actually make you look like if you were chad. The more the better. Does not matter which ones.

best way is to go to the club or whatever place with a female friend or relative( cousin, sister or something) that way the girls there will see that you already have a female companion and see you as an alpha, that will make them want to suck ur dick more, and thats science my friend, not even kidding

Believe me, you shouldn't get sex outside a lifelong committed relationship (aka marriage with solid prenups foundation).

Fuckers who were "lucky" to throw away their virginity regretted it the hard way and became sex addicted ("#OMG it's been 6 months I don't have sex, I want it NOW!!" -- and then get STD from some random rekt bitch).

Le Meme of a girl riding as long as possible the cock carousel plus Le Meme of a dude settling as late as possible ruined our society and only made people cringey, regretful, desperate, depressed.

>And that all happens because the school didn't teach the most basic Love Rule: you've to have financially independent and debtless, if you don't want to become a cuck settling for some Used Goods who eventually will happen to cheat on you

>he thinks that i have a female friends if i cant even approach girls

i dont care if i get std
my life is worthless anyways

Good Goy

well you wont make any with that attitude young man