I’m not a flat earther retard or anything but this looked fake as fuck to me

I’m not a flat earther retard or anything but this looked fake as fuck to me.

Opinions Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2p55BmwmJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf is this?

isn't fake. sorry

that specific image is indeed fake as fuck

Elon Musk sent his car into space.

its me in backgroud

There was an animated video and a real footage video released. Make sure you know which one youre looking at

that's how everything looks in space
the lighting is different up there
deal with it

elon musks car that he sent to space yesterday, pay attention to the news

there's still a live stream of it in space currently

youtube.com/watch?v=m2p55BmwmJM

>I’m not a flat earther retard or anything but
>i should kill myself

It’s a screen shot from the “live feed”

of course it´s faked, you can´t make photos in outer space

try it tho

it looks fake because the lighting isn't affected by the atmosphere. Musk himself said that you know its real because it looks so fake. If someone were to fake it they would want to make it look less fake than that. But thats just how things look like in space.

what?

I find with today’s cgi it’s a bit hard sometimes to trust what you see, unless you’re really there of course.

Here's the muskmobile in space photographed by nasa from a different angle.
>checkmate round-earthers

Did u know the sun is white in space?

bright colors in space look far more crisp than in the earth atmosphere also watching a mundane object in a foreign environments elevates all kinds of suspicion to the human mind.

flat earther are the epitome of stupidity and self delusions

Lol

Let's be real here, the human eye can detect forgeries like this very easily. I'm on the side of this being real, but I think if they were to fake this, they wouldn't use a CG model for it. They'd use the real thing, green screen, and possibly a gimble on the car or something.

If I were to fake something like this; my first port of call would be model shots. Trying to render a couple of month's worth of CG footage would be an astronomical pain. Even if it is mostly black.

>wouldnt use CG
>use a green screen
Wat

>the real thing
>green screen
>real thing

I'm talking for the background. Not for the centrepiece of the shot. Green screen has been around since before CGI, friend.

Yes, a car in the studio. It'd keep proportions looking correct.

it looks way too fake to be cg honestly

Green screen IS cgi friend, it’s the first method of cgi. Anyways, you’re foucusing on the car, I was talking about the whole thing not just a fake car.

HAHAHA ASTRONOMICAL PAIN HAHAHAA I GET IT

that's how shit looks up there. get a few weather balloons on ebay and a camera and send up a lego man or something. see for yourself. it looks very bare and odd and the lighting is strange but it doesn't mean it's fake.

why are there no stars

protip: the sun is a star

the photographers were amateurs?

guess whats not visible in the image
stars
including your precious sun

watch the live stream at for long enough to see the car rotating and you will see the sun and various stars

>including your precious sun

Shut up and stay in your cave

That was the first thing I thought when I saw that on the morning news. Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake

i guess you know because of all the times you've been into space right?

Probably the strange juxtaposition of the a car and the planet. Plus that they decided to light the car as well so you have light coming from an unusual source compared to the rest of the scene.

Never said I “knew” just said what I thought, and asked for others opinions.

I think that’s it, the light on the camera gives it a fake staged look, like those awful “found footage” movies they like to make.